Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

I could never have guessed that there was still players playing tw in the tribe punch ?

Besides spiders a one man tribe that fella.

well you must be related to ampac then if you thought that, slow minds think alike ya know :lol:

hahaha seems your stupid enough to post on subjects you don't know/.....Were talking bout Bong972...:icon_rolleyes:

he is right, for once.

and reply to my other post so we can argue more :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol zachary guess you win i do not know how to reply to your stupidity.

DeletedUser

i sent a reply best way i can in game have fun tagging :lol:

1.2k is such a small amount tho,only took me a whole minute to tag.

come on, send some more, i wanna have the most incomings in the tribe :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hahaha you make me laugh took a whole second to tag the 88 in reply. So like said before who is this back liner :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

88? i thought i sent 50 :/
dont worry, ill send more later, kinda doing something else atm, you'll get more in a bit :)

DeletedUser

hahaha seems your stupid enough to post on subjects you don't know/.....Were talking bout Bong972...:icon_rolleyes:

my mistake. clearly i should have known that you were only talking about bong and what happend back on w20... especially when most of the last 2 pages have been devoted to discussing the void players, and youve been throwing around terms like cheaters, betrayers, traitors at my entire tribe. next time ill read more carefully.

my qustion however, still stands unanswered. how do you feel about members of PUNCH and members of WIN who left for your allies RAW?

DeletedUser

my qustion however, still stands unanswered. how do you feel about members of PUNCH and members of WIN who left for your allies RAW?

When we're allied to players who left, who cares if they left WIN!?

RAW doesn't have our stance on recruiting, simple. Why should we try to force them to accept our stances? Sounds an awful lot like the bully tactics PUNCH! employed to get themselves involved in a RAW war to begin with.

DeletedUser

Well in reality they are ex act1 members but speaking for my self that they was fed up on how u treated there ex tribe mates in a war and moved over.
Or the merge was forced on them so had no choice to pick were they was headed .

Win members moving over was common sense isolated from void leaving for *cough*punch then *cough* PA for some, Meant move to over and work with raw and improve relations with win was inevitable.

How does punch sit with it is the question as does not bother each side?

DeletedUser

When we're allied to players who left, who cares if they left WIN!?

RAW doesn't have our stance on recruiting, simple. Why should we try to force them to accept our stances? Sounds an awful lot like the bully tactics PUNCH! employed to get themselves involved in a RAW war to begin with.

so you dont care that your members left for a new tribe? why not just merge with RAW already and get your hug fest over with? i mean really, who cares if your allies, if are allies had taken are members for whatever reason chances are there would be war, meh, guess wins just content with being walked on eh?

DeletedUser37628

I feel differently about each of them... The members from punch who joined raw are not really my business, and as such I am pretty apathetic about it. It was RAW's decision in the end. The members from WIN! who joined RAW are still the same people, I hold nothing against them nor RAW, and enjoy talking to them all the same.

DeletedUser37628

so you dont care that your members left for a new tribe? why not just merge with RAW already and get your hug fest over with? i mean really, who cares if your allies, if are allies had taken are members for whatever reason chances are there would be war, meh, guess wins just content with being walked on eh?

RAW did not recruit them behind our backs. I would suggest that you stop talking about something you clearly know so little about. Those players decided to join RAW, RAW did not decide to pursue those players.

DeletedUser

The players that originally joined us from WIN (wolf, colossus, ingreen, mmarx, etc.) were brought over while we were still enemies with WIN. We got the NAP with WIN shortly after they joined and did not get the alliance until much later. The only other players, SWJ and nguyendat, joined after we first got permission from WIN leadership. We did not go behind their backs. In fact, the former WIN players, if anything, have only made our tribes grow closer.

also, I find it funny how you guys are so blatantly attempting to anger WIN at actions committed months past. good try though

DeletedUser

im not trying to anger anyone, just pointing out the ridiculousness of labeling one set of players "traitors" because they went to PUNCH while ignoring the fact they had just as many players move to RAW (an enemy at the time) who they are still somehow BFFs with...

And might I add, while i am guilty of continuing this topic, it is one that has been brought up again and again by ampac, not by us. We don't hate on a player just for changing tribes. Truthfully, i couldn't care less about the former act1 members who left for RAW, it was their decision. I dont dislike them any more or less than the rest of your tribe.

DeletedUser

The players that originally joined us from WIN (wolf, colossus, ingreen, mmarx, etc.) were brought over while we were still enemies with WIN. We got the NAP with WIN shortly after they joined and did not get the alliance until much later. The only other players, SWJ and nguyendat, joined after we first got permission from WIN leadership. We did not go behind their backs. In fact, the former WIN players, if anything, have only made our tribes grow closer.

also, I find it funny how you guys are so blatantly attempting to anger WIN at actions committed months past. good try though

bold part - so, those players are all shitty, loser, cheater, traitor, no good, worthless, and so on, right? or is that only when players come to punch in a middle of a war? its funny this double standard that you guys (win/raw) have, whatever there reason for joining doesnt matter, there just all complete pieces of shit, right? no need to reply, ampac already answered for you -

You see they left in time of a World WAR.....These are Shitty players...

i guess he's right,eh?

DeletedUser

I heard wolf went to |RAW| cus that paulee dude was a beast ass mofo irl and was gunna rip his head off

DeletedUser98855

im not trying to anger anyone, just pointing out the ridiculousness of labeling one set of players "traitors" because they went to PUNCH while ignoring the fact they had just as many players move to RAW (an enemy at the time) who they are still somehow BFFs with...

And might I add, while i am guilty of continuing this topic, it is one that has been brought up again and again by ampac, not by us. We don't hate on a player just for changing tribes. Truthfully, i couldn't care less about the former act1 members who left for RAW, it was their decision. I dont dislike them any more or less than the rest of your tribe.

This goes to zach too.

Surely you guys aren't so dumb that you're unable to understand the difference between the players that went to RAW and to PUNCH? We hit a rough patch there... some major turbulence in which it wasn't even obvious that the tribe was going to stand. A few of our players moved to RAW. There were some hard feelings at first, but those players that made the switch wound up proving to be invaluable in creating a strong alliance between our two tribes, never launched a single hostile nuke against us, and have been fighting alongside us ever since.

Jumping ship to join an allied tribe is hardly traitorous.. jumping ship and working to create an alliance that is highly beneficial to everyone involved (more beneficial than the continued presence of those players in our own tribe) is downright heroic.

If you put blinders on and just say: left tribe, joined other tribe... then yes, the situations are identical... but if you OPEN YOUR EYES and look at the circumstances before and after the switch... it's pretty obvious that they were entirely different situations.

As far as you not having hard feelings about ACT1 goes... well, again it's an entirely different situation. If RAW fell apart, and half of their players joined us and half joined PUNCH! (not like you guys would even have room for them after your continued desperate recruitment attempts to keep yourselves on top), I wouldn't hate the players that joined PUNCH! any more than I do any other PUNCH! player... I think you'd feel a little differently if say Andrew, KC, or Shadow jumped ship.

I know that's not exactly the same as Josheb and Hiba (as they were only with us for a month), but it's a closer parallel than the ACT1 guys.

DeletedUser

I have been playing with andrew and KC since i started this world (and we've been in PUNCH for 7 months), it is not even close to being parallel to josh and hiba leaving WIN.

from what I gather from your post, there are 2 things that could have happened:

1. your tribe mates left for RAW with the intentions of creating an alliance. in which case it worked, and is understandable why you guys hold them in high esteem (heroic might be a bit of a stretch, but whatever).

2. your friends left your tribe, to move to an enemy, and then things happened to cool off and now they're friends again. If this is the case, while i can understand you guys wanting to forgive and forget, it does not make these players any more trustworthy than josheb or hiba. not only did they leave you for an enemy tribe, but they then refused to attack WIN (a tribe that their new friends were at WAR with). that would be similar to me, andrew, and kc, moving over to win and then just sitting there, it would do more harm (by stopping your eastern progress) to your tribe than good. almost all of K37 and 38 would become useless to WIN, making 47 and 48 far less useful in the process.... but josh and hiba moving to a different tribe, bringing 0 intel (other than what was in their heads) is somehow the underhanded move?

i'm not trying to get the RAW players in trouble. i said it before and ill say it again, i think they made a smart move. i'm merely pointing out that the void players are not nearly the villains some of your tribe makes them out to be.

DeletedUser

I have been playing with andrew and KC since i started this world (and we've been in PUNCH for 7 months), it is not even close to being parallel to josh and hiba leaving WIN.

from what I gather from your post, there are 2 things that could have happened:

1. your tribe mates left for RAW with the intentions of creating an alliance. in which case it worked, and is understandable why you guys hold them in high esteem (heroic might be a bit of a stretch, but whatever).

2. your friends left your tribe, to move to an enemy, and then things happened to cool off and now they're friends again. If this is the case, while i can understand you guys wanting to forgive and forget, it does not make these players any more trustworthy than josheb or hiba. not only did they leave you for an enemy tribe, but they then refused to attack WIN (a tribe that their new friends were at WAR with). that would be similar to me, andrew, and kc, moving over to win and then just sitting there, it would do more harm (by stopping your eastern progress) to your tribe than good. almost all of K37 and 38 would become useless to WIN, making 47 and 48 far less useful in the process.... but josh and hiba moving to a different tribe, bringing 0 intel (other than what was in their heads) is somehow the underhanded move?

i'm not trying to get the RAW players in trouble. i said it before and ill say it again, i thing they made a smart move. i'm merely pointing out that the void players are not nearly the villains some you your tribe makes them out to be.

well said