The Declaration

DeletedUser

I challange all Dirty Manics Player to go on world 61 and we re battle there if you have guts

ooo sorry :) well stay here in world 58.. you can too ooh wait :icon_sad: we took your villages :icon_rolleyes: sorry.. NOT :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dont know if MANIC knows this but they failed against lucaya bad.......

This. Hoccamp, you can try to butter the fact that it took MANIC a month to achieve anything against a single-man tribe, when you were the rank 1 tribe and had the assistance of the rank 10 tribe (who actually have displayed much better skills than you yourself have against me :lol:). But, at the end of the day:

1. Lucaya account had no outside support.
2. Lucaya account was making a fool out of you and your tribe for the best part of a month. And had done so several months back when still a part of Pacman.
3. Lucaya account managed to snipe the vast majority of the first wave of nobles, when the account was already down to next to no troops due to heavy onslaught prior from AM.
4. You are trying to brag about you as 2 top 10 tribes beating an account that wasn't even top 20 when you declared on it ingame. Nobody would expect you to, because failing for the first 3 weeks is simply no achievement.

You can claim Lucaya account is poor all you like. But, that "poor" quality has shown that MANIC is unable to pick a fight on anybody unless the odds are heavily slanted in their favour, by any means necessary. In this case, a single account with no tribe or support :lol:

Lucaya account is going down and we really don't care. We've had our fun, we've made a mockery of your tribe. And had fun all the while whilst you get all high and mighty and continually try to tell us to shut up on the forum for laughing at your incompetencies :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol... rank 1 tribe was busy taking out FORK :) sorry your not important

DeletedUser54677

This. Hoccamp, you can try to butter the fact that it took MANIC a month to achieve anything against a single-man tribe, when you were the rank 1 tribe and had the assistance of the rank 10 tribe (who actually have displayed much better skills than you yourself have against me :lol:). But, at the end of the day:

1. Lucaya account had no outside support.
2. Lucaya account was making a fool out of you and your tribe for the best part of a month. And had done so several months back when still a part of Pacman.
3. Lucaya account managed to snipe the vast majority of the first wave of nobles, when the account was already down to next to no troops due to heavy onslaught prior from AM.
4. You are trying to brag about you as 2 top 10 tribes beating an account that wasn't even top 20 when you declared on it ingame. Nobody would expect you to, because failing for the first 3 weeks is simply no achievement.

You can claim Lucaya account is poor all you like. But, that "poor" quality has shown that MANIC is unable to pick a fight on anybody unless the odds are heavily slanted in their favour, by any means necessary. In this case, a single account with no tribe or support :lol:

Lucaya account is going down and we really don't care. We've had our fun, we've made a mockery of your tribe. And had fun all the while whilst you get all high and mighty and continually try to tell us to shut up on the forum for laughing at your incompetencies :icon_razz:

You can also butter the fact that it's never been more than what, 8 players attacking you? I know you already said, but I've forgotten, as it doesn't really concern me or Beyond.

1. It didn't need outside support to keep villages.
2. How? By being a good co-played account then a solo account? That's nothing to be embarrassed about, for either side.
3. Good job, you did well keeping that many for so long.
4. Going back to the point above, it wasn't the tribe of MANIC that was attacking you wholly, merely a few players. 8 players =/= all of MANIC.

You had the option of joining a tribe and receiving support, you chose not to and defend your account solo. Saying that there was no outside support is a moot point because you chose not to have any.

Glad to know you've had your fun on W58 for the time being. That's all that truly matters is that you have fun playing a game. If you're not having fun, don't play it. Simple as.

DeletedUser

your right i am
[12/17/2011 7:54:05 PM] hocchamp: because i expect more
[12/17/2011 7:54:10 PM] hocchamp: from elight figther like you
[12/17/2011 7:54:22 PM] hocchamp: buti have done nothing but give you what you want
[12/17/2011 7:54:26 PM] hocchamp: and you still asking for more :)
[12/17/2011 7:54:34 PM] hocchamp: Like i said
[12/17/2011 7:54:39 PM] hocchamp: ill do anything for MANIC members
[12/17/2011 7:55:18 PM] hocchamp: do you need more prim?

oh i know
[12/17/2011 8:14:53 PM] hocchamp: like i said ur a great player
[12/17/2011 8:15:02 PM] hocchamp: i just been giving you what you want
[12/17/2011 8:15:20 PM] hocchamp: so when your done taking those village
[12/17/2011 8:15:25 PM] hocchamp: theres a spot here for you.

Hmm.

***Skype Convo today***
[9:36:41 AM] hocchamp: lol
[9:36:48 AM] hocchamp: is on the way ;)
[9:36:49 AM] hocchamp: I would too knowing MANIC
[9:37:54 AM] hocchamp: don't know if you noticed :) we got everyone on the front line now :)
[9:38:07 AM] hocchamp: and WE HAVN"T EVEN took out the SOUTH.. BUT WERE COIMNG :)
[9:38:30 AM] Angelooo: (wasntme) who cares ?
[9:38:51 AM] hocchamp: u don't
[9:38:54 AM] hocchamp: thats why your a SHIT PLAYER :p

okay i'm a shit player.!!

DeletedUser

This. Me and Googly knows what will happen on the account. :icon_razz: But we are expecting to get some more challenging attacks from manic and am. We enjoyed fighting Manic and AM there. ;) :icon_redface:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can also butter the fact that it's never been more than what, 8 players attacking you? I know you already said, but I've forgotten, as it doesn't really concern me or Beyond.

8 players from one tribe.
20 from another.

That's still 28 accounts versus 1. Still nothing to be proud of for the attackers :icon_razz:

1. It didn't need outside support to keep villages.
2. How? By being a good co-played account then a solo account? That's nothing to be embarrassed about, for either side.
3. Good job, you did well keeping that many for so long.
4. Going back to the point above, it wasn't the tribe of MANIC that was attacking you wholly, merely a few players. 8 players =/= all of MANIC.
1. It did. You can only get so far from sniping and recapping. You cannot win a fight without outside support when you are a 1-man tribe. Now, unless you play the account yourself, you wouldn't be able to see the full scale of the conflict. So, you will have to accept my view on this as yours will have no basis of fact.
2. No. By being able to fight for such a long period of time before anybody was able to do what should have been able to have been done when they declared :icon_wink:
3. Thanks :icon_razz:
4. A tribe working together on a target doesn't have to include the full tribe. I rarely ever do this on worlds I play when I'm leading. I generally have groups of several players focus on different targets at once. It's a tactic - it doesn't mean it isn't a tribe attacking.

I would agree that if only 2-3 MANIC members had been involved, I wouldn't class it as MANIC. However, when it is a reasonable number, of which I class as more than 5 accounts (and over 10 MANIC members were involved in attacking and/or faking), it can be assumed that they are targeting the account as a tribe. Not a full tribe, but still as a tribe. And with the AM members by their side :icon_redface:

You had the option of joining a tribe and receiving support, you chose not to and defend your account solo. Saying that there was no outside support is a moot point because you chose not to have any.
I could have done so, yes. But, I chose not to. For the reasons explained above. To have the ability to point out that MANIC has taken a month to start eliminating a tribe with no support. To drive the point I was making home, and to also make it more fun and a lot harder for me. Likewise did WAE :lol:

So, whilst you say it is a moot point. It is a perfectly valid fact. Fact is, you can try to cover up for it all you like for your allies, but they are the ones who took a month to break an account with under 40 D villages, with another top tribe helping them out :icon_redface:

DeletedUser54677

8 players from one tribe.
20 from another.

That's still 28 accounts versus 1. Still nothing to be proud of for the attackers :icon_razz:

1. It did. You can only get so far from sniping and recapping. You cannot win a fight without outside support when you are a 1-man tribe. Now, unless you play the account yourself, you wouldn't be able to see the full scale of the conflict. So, you will have to accept my view on this as yours will have no basis of fact.
2. No. By being able to fight for such a long period of time before anybody was able to do what should have been able to have been done when they declared :icon_wink:
3. Thanks :icon_razz:
4. A tribe working together on a target doesn't have to include the full tribe. I rarely ever do this on worlds I play when I'm leading. I generally have groups of several players focus on different targets at once. It's a tactic - it doesn't mean it isn't a tribe attacking.

I would agree that if only 2-3 MANIC members had been involved, I wouldn't class it as MANIC. However, when it is a reasonable number, of which I class as more than 5 accounts (and over 10 MANIC members were involved in attacking and/or faking), it can be assumed that they are targeting the account as a tribe. Not a full tribe, but still as a tribe. And with the AM members by their side :icon_redface:

I could have done so, yes. But, I chose not to. For the reasons explained above. To have the ability to point out that MANIC has taken a month to start eliminating a tribe with no support. To drive the point I was making home, and to also make it more fun and a lot harder for me. Likewise did WAE :lol:

So, whilst you say it is a moot point. It is a perfectly valid fact. Fact is, you can try to cover up for it all you like for your allies, but they are the ones who took a month to break an account with under 40 D villages, with another top tribe helping them out :icon_redface:

Your post was mainly about embarrassing MANIC. 8 players from MANIC attacking you and you holding off isn't necessarily a bad thing for either side. That is my point regarding this.

1. So you're saying that you kept no villages through sniping and re-capping? I'd have to say that's not true.
2. My point here is that they didn't do a tribal op on you, it was loose players attacking (from MANIC). If they wanted to do a tribal op, I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to stay on nearly as long (not because you're not a good player, but because they'd have more troops being sent). It's -much- easier to defend against 8 players than 40. Or if you want to add AM, 28 than 60.
4. It does when you're including MANIC as a tribe, not just a few players. For instance; if I'm running a tribal op, I expect 30+ people to be claiming. If it's just a regular op, it's normally only the players in that area (4-10). One is the tribe attacking, the other is a few players from that tribe. That's the difference I'm trying to say.

That's what happens when a tribe isn't focusing solely on one account. Players take more time to be nobled out. :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your post was mainly about embarrassing MANIC. 8 players from MANIC attacking you and you holding off isn't necessarily a bad thing for either side. That is my point regarding this.
8 members of MANIC + 20 from AM.

The difference is that they are working together according to the fact that there is no cross-targeting at all, and they share the ingame war stats on this :)
That is quite embarrassing. No matter how you try to sugar-coat it.

1. So you're saying that you kept no villages through sniping and re-capping? I'd have to say that's not true.
I kept a lot through sniping for a while. But the loyalty was low and so when more nobles came, I couldn't do much. Recaps - I forgot to dodge a few nukes, and so recaps were harder.
There has also been since the first 24 hours more nuke nobling than launching actual trains. And nukes being put in to various spots in trains (smart move by AM). So snipes didn't always work. Stacking would have done. But in order to stack the D needs to come from somewhere.

Stacking allows you to hold out long-term. Sniping and re-capping can only last for short-term.

2. My point here is that they didn't do a tribal op on you, it was loose players attacking (from MANIC). If they wanted to do a tribal op, I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to stay on nearly as long (not because you're not a good player, but because they'd have more troops being sent). It's -much- easier to defend against 8 players than 40. Or if you want to add AM, 28 than 60.

Try and see how this works out for you. There's only a certain limit of what you can defend against in this sort of scenario. Adding another 20 MANIC players in would have slown it down due to distance, and would have made it a huge amount easier to defend as I would have had more time to deal with incoming nobles before they landed.

That's what happens when a tribe isn't focusing solely on one account. Players take more time to be nobled out. :)

A group from a tribe, with others from further out faking to help out. That to me is MANIC attacking as a tribe. Otherwise, the fakes wouldn't have been sent :icon_redface:

Kudos to those who faked by the way :)

DeletedUser

Why the big debate every time NoF is added to stats?
End of the day, he was in FORK when the op started, so he should be added to stats. Sure there's numerous stories floating around of "Manic did this" "Manic did that" and only a few people will know what truly happened, but this whole thing is getting pretty old now.
This is speaking as a FORK member.

coming from FORK's own mouth ladies and gent's, so i think it's time you layed it to rest googly as you can see OUR enemies think the same. nobody here to blame but NoF, if what he say's is true not only is he incoherent of the rules but also admitted he broke them.. therefore your point is moot either way.

and before the mod attempts to remove this post for my statement above, im not talking about it, im just explaining a theortical scenario.

@Googly
also on another note, we never solely came after you as a tribe, as KK stated you had better results agaisnt AM then you did MANIC persay but trying to embarrass MANIC was only embarrassing yourself if you truly look at teh stat's and no matter how you wanna butter it up, you was beaten irregardless by your OWN arrogant choices. so trying to make something of it is not really gonna happen because you had the option to join another tribe, i mean shit i dont see why you didnt join FORK 'or atleast attempt to gift them the villages' where they could be closier to MANIC, but eh i aint complaining.

end of teh day YOU LOST. i'm glad your having as much fun as i am watching you being rimmed :)

@ KK dont bother yourself with this guy. he would argue with a wall if he could. :icon_eek:

he lives in a fantasy world KK where he thinks his shit dont stink lol. i wont bother replying as i know your a waste of time and effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

coming from FORK's own mouth ladies and gent's, so i think it's time you layed it to rest googly as you can see OUR enemies think the same. nobody here to blame but NoF, if what he say's is true not only is he incoherent of the rules but also admitted he broke them.. therefore your point is moot either way.

and before the mod attempts to remove this post for my statement above, im not talking about it, im just explaining a theortical scenario.

@Googly
also on another note, we never solely came after you as a tribe, as KK stated you had better results agaisnt AM then you did MANIC persay but trying to embarrass MANIC was only embarrassing yourself if you truly look at teh stat's and no matter how you wanna butter it up, you was beaten irregardless by your OWN arrogant choices. so trying to make something of it is not really gonna happen because you had the option to join another tribe, i mean shit i dont see why you didnt join FORK 'or atleast attempt to gift them the villages' where they could be closier to MANIC, but eh i aint complaining.

end of teh day YOU LOST. i'm glad your having as much fun as i am watching you being rimmed :)

@ KK dont bother yourself with this guy. he would argue with a wall if he could. :icon_eek:

he lives in a fantasy world KK where he thinks his shit dont stink lol. i wont bother replying as i know your a waste of time and effort.

The reason why we did not join a tribe or join fork, because to prove you guys that the account is not used for spying manic to fork. The other reason is to have fun. Like what happened. :icon_evil: We killed alot of nobles there, The account won't go anywhere there. Its just that You failed to finish the account within a week. Knowing that it is on your territory and no support from any other players. :spear::spear:

DeletedUser

The reason why we did not join a tribe or join fork, because to prove you guys that the account is not used for spying manic to fork. The other reason is to have fun. Like what happened. :icon_evil: We killed alot of nobles there, The account won't go anywhere there. Its just that You failed to finish the account within a week. Knowing that it is on your territory and no support from any other players. :spear::spear:

BLAH BLAH BLAH :lol: go to your tread and talk about this.

DeletedUser

Just for you Rawr, a list of Manic's allies ;)

Starting at the top of course.

Insan3
Honor
Beyond
T-Crew
AM
MUNPIA
K.S.D
BERRY

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

This. We all know you will keep replying. Because you can't stand not having the last word, and have a burning desire to keep making excuses for the failure of your tribe to back up your actions in an even vaguely impressive way.

Fact is, taken a month to get close to removing an easy target. Excuses don't work with me. You failed at even getting above in the tribal and joint statistics for 3 weeks after the declaration began. You were as a joint force against Lucaya, losing by a 2:1 proportion at one point. Against a single tribeless account with a 12 hour offline time :lol:

Come on Rawr, keep giving reasons why MANIC is so "godly" for finally managing to beat down little old us. With another tribe of course :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

irony of it all is with in a few hours you had a FORK sitter, irregardless we had mails from the NoF account that was forwarded to LOTN account that was passed thru MANIC leadership, among your shady factors 'of whoever was on the account' that's why i had you booted, if i can't trust you then you are useless to me irregardless. the tribe never participated in tribal OP's which is a must and you never acted in any way to help the tribe out and always caused problems in the MANIC chat room.

along with you being accused of spying on the tribe among the things listed above, thats why you was removed from MANIC. we work as a trbe, no person in this tribe is better then the other and will always help a tribe mate out irregardless of how you feel about MANIC or anybody else, thats how we run this ship. if you dont want on it then you can get off at the nearest rim located near you :)

asfar as the Lucaya account is concerned, we was busy doing other things besides messing with your little piddle squabble or whatever you hyped it up to be it wasn't what you made it out to sound. we let you burn yourself out which you did and was fairly successful at it agaisnt AM not MANIC. if you want to include the stat's together fine, your still losing either way and i dont care how long it took, it got done. i care about results, not how long it took. i told Googly i was coming after him at the end of new years break and to be ready. apparently you ladies wasn't even with the 6 day break. :icon_rolleyes:

Insan3<-yes
Honor <-hell no
Beyond<-yes
T-Crew<-yes
AM <-yes
MUNPIA<-hell no, was a joke tribe cause LOTN was in it and we wanted to keep oru wolves off it.
K.S.D<-nap
BERRY<-nap

fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought you said you didn't kick Lucaya because you thought he was a spy? You can't even keep your own story straight, must be hard work convincing yourself of all the lies, eh Rawr

Insan3
Honor
Beyond
T-Crew
AM
MUNPIA
K.S.D
BERRY

DeletedUser

I thought you said you didn't kick Lucaya because you thought he was a spy? You can't even keep your own story straight, must be hard work convincing yourself of all the lies, eh Rawr

that makes sense how bud? him being a spy was the straw that broke the camels back.

DeletedUser

You said he wasn't kicked for being a spy.

ah typo probably, trying to do to much at one time :)

yes it was kicked for being a spy 'main reason' but there was other factors to consider in this long process and nobody from the leadership trusted him, so he got voted out.