Run AM Run.

DeletedUser

What we have here, ladies and gents, is a typical trollesque post. Seems like someone is a little bitter to me :icon_eek:

he shows a few screenys, spits a few lines to make everything fancy but in the end just like NoF, he will be in the same boat.

you know funny thing Lucaya 'i told you so'

secondly i dont care how you wanna sugar coat it, i only care about results which prove your losing just like NoF did irregardless. I WANT RESULTS. thats all.

you suck lol get over yourself.

DeletedUser102496

OK, just to finalize everything until now; the statistics;
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Lucaya
Side 2:
Tribes: AM

Timeframe: 14/12/2011 12:33:00 to 06/01/2012 18:59:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 331
Difference: 311

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 26
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 150,553
Side 2: 2,254,678
Difference: 2,104,125

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,998
Side 2: 227,323
Difference: 101,325

chart

AM seems to be nobling you out Lucaya. Start recapping if I were you, you will need to so you can make up for those losses right there on the stats. They have taken another eleven villages according to the statistics, well. . . since you are like one-tenth of their actual size, it means you are doing quite well which has me impressed. We noticed MANIC join this war too so I will add their statistics as follows;

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 19
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 2,322
Side 2: 173,795
Difference: 171,473

chart

As you posted about MANIC helping out AM, which is quite mice of them to help out. I think you are in for double-the-trouble against those two tribes so please start recapping, nuke their back-lines if necessary and then force them to relocate their support. Very useful tactic for large enemies. [/SPOIL]

One more thing;

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC, AM

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 45
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 128,320
Side 2: 401,118
Difference: 272,798

chart

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
...and yet you still fail to remove the account?

I'm not gone yet :)

You need to learn to think before you speak, keep trollin'

DeletedUser

It was indeed. Why did you ever claim I was on any other account that Lucaya in the first place? Tip for you - one of these days you need to stop making things up :icon_rolleyes:

Lucaya wasn't exactly close to me mate.... lol 100+ hours is sooo not close on a church world. :icon_eek:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You claimed on the other thread minutes ago that I was playing another account, buddy. When I'm still on Lucaya. That's the lie I'm referring to, and assume you were too :)

DeletedUser

You claimed on the other thread minutes ago that I was playing another account, buddy. When I'm still on Lucaya. That's the lie I'm referring to, and assume you were too :)

not a lie, i thought you and electric was (you seen what i wrote) and he said he was playing LTSSB. was an assumption not a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rawr mode has no logic nor trolling skills, he is just a mere attention whore.

didnt you already run away from this world? :icon_rolleyes:

run along now like a good little boy.

now whose the attention whore :lol:

was teh whole reasoning behind you posting that for attention i assume :icon_rolleyes:

hypocrites ftw

Last edited by a moderator: