Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

And so we are fighting a tribe of considerable size who is makes it a rule to turtle and is close enough together to get villas stacked with ease.

JAB Tribal Stats:

Ranking: 5
ODA Rank: 5
ODD Rank: 7

Whaaat are you talking about? This postman is delivering to the wrong address :lol:

DeletedUser44895

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 20 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 {HI} 43.010.724 82.531.043 72 1.146.264 8741 9.442
2 Infamy 37.391.113 80.665.357 95 849.109 8564 9.419
3 Knock! 24.448.158 40.178.822 51 787.820 4320 9.301
4 Ill 15.564.022 17.483.519 33 529.804 1863 9.385
5 JAB 12.355.114 24.085.418 80 301.068 2768 8.701
6 HTE 11.074.968 15.010.204 50 300.204 1638 9.164
7 ACTIVE 10.565.816 13.466.353 83 162.245 1754 7.678
8 TWS 7.998.748 9.838.962 63 156.174 1153 8.533
9 -4- 7.069.039 7.642.574 32 238.830 854 8.949
10 Who? 6.778.231 9.967.954 53 188.075 1160 8.593

DeletedUser

wfam just go dig yourself a hole and beg for survival your doing everyones head in why didnt you just hit delete and stay deleted :icon_rolleyes:

doesnt matter if it was kgd who got their butts kicked first fact is you all are waring us as a team so shut up and stop trying to prove your case as you continue to look like a moron

They all have an alliance :?

What does that mean wfman /facepalm.

They even conveniently all joined the wars together /double facepalm

Active isnt doing good. They have re-caps really and have lost almost every nuke they have so far attacking us. Our stats arnt higher yet because we wernt allowed to noble into their main K's besides elfspice.

Now that we got this merger done and everyone is settled in we will see changes in those stats.

Now Jab war. I honestly dont think any tribe would be doing that good against them unless they use everything they have. We simply cant do that. We have to many wars going on and have to keep to many fronts protected. Those things considered it is also a rule that Jab must have double the amount of D villas as O villas and if they dont that they must noble barbs and make them D villas. Now add that with Morale and long distance and u will see the issue.

And so we are fighting a tribe of considerable size who is makes it a rule to turtle and is close enough together to get villas stacked with ease. Thats not someone that anyone can just crush within a few days. Call it excuses or not idc but thats how it is.

see theres a diff between postmans post and the other 2, postman actually takes the time to explain each situation rather then come up with excuses which is why i dnt flame him, not intentionally anyway
hes honest an open abt each situation and i respect that, the only 1 i respect in hugz

just 1 thing postman, u said you have many wars going on, why war so many tribes at once, you guys are the declaring tribe in all of them right? or did others declare on you?

DeletedUser

Stop complaining about how you have to many wars going on you cant focus on JAB....who's fault is that? Sounds like your diplomat isnt doing their job to well. Dont blame it on JAB.

Oh and Morale Morale Morale......what did you expect going after a rim tribe (well we know you expected to roll right over us but that isnt happening) you are going to get bad morale. If you dont like morale being an issue go after Infamy...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stop complaining about how you have to many wars going on you cant focus on JAB....who's fault is that? Sounds like your diplomat isnt doing their job to well. Dont blame it on JAB.

Oh and Morale Morale Morale......what did you expect going after a rim tribe (well we know you expected to roll right over us but that isnt happening) you are going to get bad morale. If you dont like morale being an issue go after Infamy...:icon_rolleyes:

If you go back and actually read my post instead of flaming me for making excuses you will see that I did say I wasn't making excuses. The morale is a problem. We knew it would be. Just stating a fact.

With all the wars yes we have declared alot of wars. But the reason being is that everyone is allied to basically family and they are working together. For example KGD, Jab, and ACTIVE/ ~EPIC~. All 3 were allies and worked together in all the wars. So when we declared on one of them the other tribes joined the war. And so we were fighting multiple tribes at the same time. TWS was probably the only one of like 7-8 tribes we are at war with that hasn't been working with the others.

So yes we declared war on KGD and Jab as they were basicaly family. Other joined in to help them. That put us into ALOT of wars in different K's and so we have had alot to focus on besides just Jab.

DeletedUser

KGD and Jab as they were basicaly family

Dont no where you got that from yes we where allies and did have a shared forum but KGD was not active on there one little bit.

KGD, Jab, and ACTIVE/ ~EPIC~

Got that one wrong as well KGD and Jab where allies but jab did not have any think with ACTIVE/ ~EPIC~

DeletedUser

Dont no where you got that from yes we where allies and did have a shared forum but KGD was not active on there one little bit.

Got that one wrong as well KGD and Jab where allies but jab did not have any think with ACTIVE/ ~EPIC~

I call BS.

Taken from the war stats page:

Enemy
Elite Active Fighters
Fight Club

DeletedUser7488

I call BS.

Taken from the war stats page:

Enemy
Elite Active Fighters
Fight Club

We only just created a NAP with active, they were free game till they decided to join the alliance against the tyrants.

The only way you all win wars is by recruiting the tribes biggest players and having them turn on their tribe... Hey look what happened to Broken. That one failed, now you're struggling even more against us.

DeletedUser

We only just created a NAP with active, they were free game till they decided to join the alliance against the tyrants.

The only way you all win wars is by recruiting the tribes biggest players and having them turn on their tribe... Hey look what happened to Broken. That one failed, now you're struggling even more against us.

So they are working with you, hence at war with {HI}. :icon_rolleyes:

Just another {HI} flame, one that has already been brought up numerous times. At least give us something new. *yawn*

DeletedUser

I dont care if ur leadership had made it official or not your members have been coordinating with eachother from the start and supporting eachother. All of these tribes have acted like 1 big family even switching up members when it was easier for one tribe or the other to support that player.

I am not in your tribes and so I do not know if it is a family or if your allies or not. I dont really care. I am basing it off of the facts I have from being on the other side and seeing the evidence of your tribes all working together like 1 big family. Hence why we made the forum to include you all.

If you are not a family or are not even allies then im sorry but my statement still stands. You work like one and so im counting you all as one as you are all in a war against us together.

DeletedUser

I don't know where u get this all from....

Provide some proof of the members switching around? Don't remember that ever happening. We never supported KGD and they never supported us.

I thought {HI} declared on Active? This is the only time we've ever had anything to do with them.

All Jab support has come from Jab itself. Just because your warring other tribes doesn't make all of us one big family.

DeletedUser

see theres a diff between postmans post and the other 2, postman actually takes the time to explain each situation rather then come up with excuses which is why i dnt flame him, not intentionally anyway
hes honest an open abt each situation and i respect that, the only 1 i respect in hugz

Dubya is an awesome noob:p but who isnt a noob :D

DeletedUser

It looks more like a Coalition by circumstance than any great diplomatic effort by the tribes warring {HI}. Common denominator being {HI} declared on all those tribes.

DeletedUser

nope he is a noob :)

Id have to agree with you. :D

And ya vilja you said it better. A coalition. Couldn't think of the word last night. Was to tired. We did indeed declare on the big 3 but wouldn't have mattered if we did or didn't declare on just 1. The others would have joined in soon anyway.

To show proof of your tribes mixing up members after KGD started falling how many of them did you recruit over into Jab. Kgd started to fall because they no longer could support their members and alot of members were told to join Jab because Jab still had the ability to support those members. Some smaller switches have been made also. Thats just the big one.

If you need proof of your tribes supporting eachother then I guess ill have to get some screen shots and reports. This may take some time tho as I will be rather busy this week. Anyway I will get all the proof I need then return here again to once again prove my point.

@wfman... I thought u hated me? lmao

DeletedUser

Lol I had A long speech written out and then my phone kicked me off -.- rage quit!!!

We recruited members of KGD yes but it had nothing to do with supporting them, it helped us take a couple of k's a lot quicker and it gave us some new faces. How many Jab members went to KGD? Still don't see where we were switching members around.....

I think KGD fell apart before you guys declared on Active, so the whole "big 3" thing is just a load of crap. KGD were our allies so maybe they would of joined or maybe not. As for Active I'll say it again: we never has anything to do with them until you guys declared on them. So declaring on you guys because of us probably wouldn't of happened.

It sounded a lot better the first time -.-

DeletedUser

Lol I had A long speech written out and then my phone kicked me off -.- rage quit!!!

We recruited members of KGD yes but it had nothing to do with supporting them, it helped us take a couple of k's a lot quicker and it gave us some new faces. How many Jab members went to KGD? Still don't see where we were switching members around.....

I think KGD fell apart before you guys declared on Active, so the whole "big 3" thing is just a load of crap. KGD were our allies so maybe they would of joined or maybe not. As for Active I'll say it again: we never has anything to do with them until you guys declared on them. So declaring on you guys because of us probably wouldn't of happened.

It sounded a lot better the first time -.-

Yes you have already said you had nothing to do with Active. Yet in-game your members are working together and have been so like I said before you may not of had any sort of diplomatic agreements but your members sure work together alot.

And no Jab members did not need to go to KGD as Jab was able to support their members because you were getting hit less. But KGD members and members from other tribes have been joining you to get that support because the tribes they are in can not provide it.

KGD would have joined just as Jab would have joined if we were to hit KGD. Active would have joined just as Jab would of joined if we hit Active. Oh wait Jab DID join when we hit active. :D So my point still stands.

You can say over and over that its bs or that you have no relations but the fact is your members are acting otherwise in-game and the mails and forum post ive seen from inside these tribes have proven that your working together and have been for some time.

DeletedUser

I'm lost now....

Who joins what?

And I only said we had no relations until you declared.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

~KGD~ and JAB had an alliance, beyond a shared forum there was little to no coordination. Also no ex ~KGD~ member was told where to go, we believed they were mature enough to make their own decisions.

Furthermore you had been warring JAB for nearing a month before you declared on ~KGD~ so i'm not really sure what point your trying to make there.

DeletedUser7488

I dont care if ur leadership had made it official or not your members have been coordinating with eachother from the start and supporting eachother. All of these tribes have acted like 1 big family even switching up members when it was easier for one tribe or the other to support that player.

I am not in your tribes and so I do not know if it is a family or if your allies or not. I dont really care. I am basing it off of the facts I have from being on the other side and seeing the evidence of your tribes all working together like 1 big family. Hence why we made the forum to include you all.

If you are not a family or are not even allies then im sorry but my statement still stands. You work like one and so im counting you all as one as you are all in a war against us together.

We could say the same for Happy and Infamy, as there is a certain Infamy player in k52 that has been working with, and supporting lallous from the start of the war.

Nice ally you got there, #1 and 2 vs rim tribes? lol.