W5 endgame

DeletedUser

Soon going to be end game. I know im not the most popular person politically speaking but its commming soon. SCI are falling fast.

DeletedUser

It'll still take time, after Sci falls, a new tribe will be created after that and so on. It'll still take about two years.

DeletedUser18695

lmfao when SCI falls its a free for all, the world will change and one more battle shall be fought.

DeletedUser

lol yeah sci is a rock they'll take a while to chip away. D: i don't know if w5 will even be finished by 2015 :|

DeletedUser

The Sci-Pks family alliance certainly fell like a rock. :)
Since then Sciros has been kept artificially high through amalgamation but even that has not stopped their downward trend. Problem about downward spirals is they tend to pick up pace exponentially.

They still have half a dozen of the best ex-LFKD players and about half that in original Sci players left which, well, could win the world within 10 years if everyone went grey.

But still a long way to go and another 2 wars after this one has finished. :)

DeletedUser

The Sci-Pks family alliance certainly fell like a rock. :)

Nyxx disbanded PKs before he deleted his own account and there was some that followed him. But else ex-PKs/DL that continued to play are in SCIR0S now, they are not "left out". so the point is the alliance made a mark by making good ties between SCI and PKs/DL members.

you should check what you write before you get a bulk on your own head.

Since then Sciros has been kept artificially high through amalgamation but even that has not stopped their downward trend. Problem about downward spirals is they tend to pick up pace exponentially.

:icon_idea:

but there is also about being a player that have the time and likes to have goals. Tdd been holding out but they haven't been under much pressure at all for a year, or more(?)

They still have half a dozen of the best ex-LFKD players and about half that in original Sci players left which, well, could win the world within 10 years if everyone went grey.

oh i see.. is this the "new" excuse that SCIR0S is not gone jet? last time someone spoke about SCIR0S they said they be gone soon due to all our quitters/inactives. When is soon? :icon_rolleyes:

half a dozen? do some more research next time.

SCIR0S have old members from some of each from ~OY~, ARISA, R2-TRU family, LFKD etc. Before i joined SCIR0S, i was in DL, but before that i was also a duke from 1/2 of the academy tribes in R2 fam.

But still a long way to go and another 2 wars after this one has finished. :)

Tdd? will they even survive the Sci war by sitting in there pink western corner?

DeletedUser

Nyxx disbanded PKs before he deleted his own account and there was some that followed him. But else ex-PKs/DL that continued to play are in SCIR0S now, they are not "left out".
Being in sci or being left out doesn't make much of a difference...After all you don't support each-other anyway, and that is very easy to see.

so the point is the alliance made a mark by making good ties between SCI and PKs/DL members.
The mark of der untergang? whatever mark it is, it was a failure.

You should check what you write before you get a bulk on your own head.

oh i see.. is this the "new" excuse that SCIR0S is not gone jet? last time someone spoke about SCIR0S they said they be gone soon due to all our quitters/inactives. When is soon? :icon_rolleyes:

half a dozen? do some more research next time.
I agree, he should do more research before he says something.

clicky

I don't know how long it has been since you spoke to that person but i found a lot more quitters/inactives then just 'half a dozen'.

but there is also about being a player that have the time and likes to have goals.
And what exactly are the goals these days?
Eat inactive and abandoned villages?...Send no support to frontline tribemates?...When incomings sighted press delete?...pointwhore to the top?
Did i miss anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Being in sci or being left out doesn't make much of a difference...After all you don't support each-other anyway, and that is very easy to see.

What difference do you mean?

we don't support each other you say, but hey what does our ODD tell us and again why are we still here?

• Rank Tribe name Defeated
  • 1 The Southern Empire 2.167,97 Mio.
  • 2 SCI-R0HAN South 1.946,18 Mio.
  • 3 Veni Vidi Vici 805,74 Mio.

The mark of der untergang? whatever mark it is, it was a failure.

bah. tell me more about your past in your special Der Romantic Untergang, when you satt infront of your pc screen when you typed in your password to delete your old account... rowanbaen. which was needed for your own good to have more focus on the W5 forum to post against any sci members with your style... :icon_neutral: keep reading if you dare :icon_biggrin:

You should check what you write before you get a bulk on your own head.

ouch.. you missed and why did you even copy what I wrote ... out of words to explain it in another way? :lol:

I agree, he should do more research before he says something.

clicky

I don't know how long it has been since you spoke to that person but i found a lot more quitters/inactives then just 'half a dozen'.

I was pointing out to the ex PKs members that joined SCIR0S.

but to answer that checky, thats what happens sometimes. players quits.

And what exactly are the goals these days?
Eat inactive and abandoned villages?...Send no support to frontline tribemates?...When incomings sighted press delete?...pointwhore to the top?
Did i miss anything?

Yes, so ... you should add in your post style on the pnp - known to be 110% bs and anti-actions-post against any SCI member that post here + BUT that little fling of yours that keep your post a bit on-topic saves your arse :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What difference do you mean?

we don't support each other you say, but hey what does our ODD tell us and again why are we still here?

• Rank Tribe name Defeated
  • 1 The Southern Empire 2.167,97 Mio.
  • 2 SCI-R0HAN South 1.946,18 Mio.
  • 3 Veni Vidi Vici 805,74 Mio.

I do not really care about the overall odd of sci, i prefer to watch individual player's odd until they break.
It doesn't seem to rise all too much before they start to fall.

bah. tell me more about your past in your special Der Romantic Untergang, when you satt infront of your pc screen when you typed in your password to delete your old account... rowanbaen. which was needed for your own good to have more focus on the W5 forum to post against any sci members with your style...
The reason why I deleted that account was because i finished downgrading all of my villages.
I decided to do so because fighting sci so isolated from any ally at all would not be completable...But i am sure that if i hadn't deleted my account i was still punishing your members for their incapability.

I hear you thinking ... if they're incapable why did you delete then? it only shows they were better then you!
Well, the best evidence that proves they suck is that i was able to do all that downgrading without anyone being capable of doing something about it.

ouch.. you missed and why did you even copy what I wrote ... out of words to explain it in another way? :lol:

If someone misses the 'ouch' is misplaced, it should be something like 'oops'. :) - out of words to explain it the proper way? :lol:

And no I wasn't out of words, in fact I am never out of words ... You're just not a person that I would consider worth to be searching words for. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see that in 6 short months, SCIR0S did fall and is no more.....

They did put up a nice fight.... who's next???

*looks around*

DeletedUser

A merge is not exactly what you'd call "falling"

Are you still in the tribe SCIR0S ???

Is that tribe still going to exist in the next few days?? No, its remnants will now be a part of VVV or elsewhere, simple as that.

Then, yes it fell.... however the means whether by merger or deletion or ennoblement its gone.....

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80876

Are you still in the tribe SCIR0S ???

Is that tribe still going to exist in the next few days?? No, its remnants will now be a part of VVV or elsewhere, simple as that.

Then, yes it fell.... however the means whether by merger or deletion or ennoblement its gone.....

:icon_rolleyes:

Well i would say that SCI fell for the fact they had to merge to end the world as they knew they were not going to win

WHAT PPL DO FOR PREM POINTS LOL

DeletedUser18695

Prem points, maybe this will be one last battle to end a 5 year game that was clearly a waste of time, im still here "coz im dedicated"!

DeletedUser18695

I know because im inactive and need nobling ;)

Anyone with half a brain may figure out what is going on here :eek: its a conspiracy.