Difference: 130

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,649,187
Side 2: 388,995
Difference: 1,260,192

chart
[/spoil]

I am not sure the details here why not post Fork/Manic only? I did not look into this but stats on a single player is not impressive no matter what they are. Not taking anything away from Manic or Nukes on fire, I just dont know the details maybe you could clear for me:icon_confused:

DeletedUser93513

I am not sure the details here why not post Fork/Manic only? I did not look into this but stats on a single player is not impressive no matter what they are. Not taking anything away from Manic or Nukes on fire, I just dont know the details maybe you could clear for me:icon_confused:

Nuke on Fire was a FORK account, (frontline), but all support was sent home, & FORK dismissed the account (I think) before MANIC OP'd it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

Normally yes, but it's common practice to add players who leave or get kicked. But the post has no place in this thread.

DeletedUser

Ur, what are you even going on about? First of all, you took 3 villages. Two of which were barbs a few days before and under 1,000 points.
90ca19ba821492b1bc9ed71f8e308b2d
. I assume JCboy and Mythic sent nobles about 5 K's away just to have abit of a laugh, thinking not anyone would bother building up villages below 1,000 points. Evidently not..
Just to give you guys abit of a picture of how far away these villages are, and how much FORK is around that area of the map (FORK villages would show up blue on the minimap).
http://gyazo.com/bf7b955a525efcb2f0579d9a22be52c4

Want a cookie?:icon_biggrin:
images

And oh btw, http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=2692055.
Keep going.

Funny how you brought my stats up. If you actually look on the map, I was very isolated up there just ad De Leen was isolated further down. You show what I have lost but not what I have gained in growing again to fight again. I at least didn't hit delete or just dissapear because i had over 1k incoming on me. And if you look in the map you will also see that I still have some villages left up there that have not been taken. and Yes you lose villages it's part of being at war. Am I upset or frustrated about it....Nope because I know it happens. And if you don't believe that they had to fight to get those villages

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=2692055&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

I would think it's more something to be proud of to still be around after having your ODD climb like that.

DeletedUser

Funny how you brought my stats up. If you actually look on the map, I was very isolated up there just ad De Leen was isolated further down. You show what I have lost but not what I have gained in growing again to fight again. I at least didn't hit delete or just dissapear because i had over 1k incoming on me. And if you look in the map you will also see that I still have some villages left up there that have not been taken. and Yes you lose villages it's part of being at war. Am I upset or frustrated about it....Nope because I know it happens. And if you don't believe that they had to fight to get those villages

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=2692055&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

I would think it's more something to be proud of to still be around after having your ODD climb like that.

+1 I do not know if you and de leen was exactly the same but your still here and kickin with more spirit than most in your tribe good show

DeletedUser

Funny how you brought my stats up. If you actually look on the map, I was very isolated up there

You're saying being isolated is an excuse to loose villages? Isn't that the exact SAME reason you took 3 villages off FORK?

DeletedUser

Hello world 58 :)

Im sorry I haven't been here in the past few weeks but now my Christmas vacation is starting to wrap up. Im not going to comment on the past but I can assure you the future will be fun :)

Buckle up kids, its about to get bumpy!

DeletedUser

You're saying being isolated is an excuse to loose villages? Isn't that the exact SAME reason you took 3 villages off FORK?

Actually I had something else going on at the time that I won't get into on here, where I was very limited with what i could do for a couple of days. They attacked at a good time for them and a bad time for me. And i'm sure if you ask the ones who were attacking me they could tell the difference as soon as i was able to get back online other than using a cell phone.

Also being as isolated as I was, my tribe has moved closer drastically since that time, and the number of attacks, not just fakes from close attacks, i'm surprised they didn't get all of the villages up there. Also I grabbed those villages before their support could land.

And yes I took those villages from FORK. Like i'm going to be dumb enough to let them get below me, stack it, and allow them a base to work from. Would not be a smart move at all. Lets see your ODD climb the way mine did, and still be around to talk about it.

DeletedUser93513

Hello world 58 :)

Im sorry I haven't been here in the past few weeks but now my Christmas vacation is starting to wrap up. Im not going to comment on the past but I can assure you the future will be fun :)

Buckle up kids, its about to get bumpy!

lol, Welcome back. I think Jester missed you. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

you are quit right, sorry for posting this here.

DeletedUser

CLOSE THIS THREAD and reopen the original D3TH thread...

else, we start an occupy twforum. ala wall street... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

CLOSE THIS THREAD and reopen the original D3TH thread...

else, we start an occupy twforum. ala wall street... :icon_wink:

The other one was closed because of spam, and this thread will also be closed if it degenerates to the same level. Purposely spamming will result in infractions. Any further comments or questions towards me can be done via PM.

DeletedUser

lol, Welcome back. I think Jester missed you. :icon_sad:

Why thank you :)

I think quite a few missed me to be honest. Some even thought I would quit :( Kind of sad people became that negative. Anyways Im holding a late New Years party in D3th later on this week. Its Bring Your Own Villages because at D3th we are too stubborn to share...

And, Go Star!

Ah, Go D3th!

Im just a player. Im glad to be back with you all and I know we will get our villages back!

"Individuals play the game but tribes beat the odds"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96519

Why thank you :)

I think quite a few missed me to be honest. Some even thought I would quit :( Kind of sad people became that negative. Anyways Im holding a late New Years party in D3th later on this week. Its Bring Your Own Villages because at D3th we are too stubborn to share...

You sure? Stats....

"Individuals play the game but tribes beat the odds"

I like this though :lol: