Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Too much, gonna summarise everyone:

Red: Fair enough, I lost my contact with most people on here since exams and stuff, so fair enough...

munc: That guy has problems... Hey, StalksAlot, come at me bro

bishop: I didn't even understand that...

naruto: It isn't impossible to notice...

Anomandaris: 1) Well what did you expect? 2) It's still not impossible to notice 3) No but it could still be fun

jamieson: 1) My life? Well, exams, guitar, gigs, and the like. 2) By starting out I meant 'starting TW for the first time' 3) I noticed :/

LT: Sounds fun ;)

earlme

great job drama! and thanks goes out to those players i took villages from: that bastrd, barb muncher, and white noise.

Side 1:
Players: earlme
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,313
Side 2: 22,854
Difference: 24,459

chart

fabulous job against this 300k point player who just went a little more active once again.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

I haven't made it over to that part of the world yet, but i truly hope someone hasn't made you their personal bitch by the time i do. If not you will definitely be mine.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: earlme

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 5
Difference: 12

chart

Why not share the whole story? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and let's not forget this is a game which involves teamwork. :lol:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: W.E, W.E,A

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5,873
Side 2: 244
Difference: 5,629

chart

So do you really think we even notice 1 or 2 lost villages? Especially since you won't hold them for long.:icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

earlme

Don't include W.E and W.E,A in this. they're noobs. and that bastrd took most of those villages on a day i couldn't make it online the whole day. don't worry, i'm quitting soon either way.

earlme

that and i was trying to make a point that everyone else in W.E and W.E,A are turtling. it's kind of amusing. if they wanted a little more of a shot or make it take longer they'd attack back more.

DeletedUser

that bastrd took most of those villages on a day i couldn't make it online the whole day.

lol...how do you think you got those villages? I guarantee if they'd been online at the time you wouldn't have. :lol:

earlme

i was just trying to say that it's easier when they're off for the whole day. i noticed barb muncher was on while i was nobling his villages when he started nuking me. the one from that bastrd was just good planning by me that he couldn't stop it either way. the one for white noise was that he didn't have much support in there or something. so it wasn't inactivity that caused me to get those villages.

DeletedUser

earlme you are such an awesome tw player, will you teach us some skillzzzz?

So you got a couple of recaps, OMG!!!!! I think I will kick those players and invite you instead as obviously you are way better of a player.

DeletedUser

don't worry, i'm quitting soon either way.

Noo, please continue your doing it right! You can't quit now, not after that garbage you posted on your profile and a whole lot of 5 conquers you seem to be so proud of, did your mom bought you a cake to mention this occasion ? :lol:

earlme

well i was just getting ready to rim half of drama, but then i decided rimming the world on other worlds may be more fun. especially since i wouldn't have to be in a noob tribe like W.E.

DeletedUser

well i was just getting ready to rim half of drama, but then i decided rimming the world on other worlds may be more fun. especially since i wouldn't have to be in a noob tribe like W.E.

haha sorry but that is erm .. erm .. erm.. ok.. funny

Last edited by a moderator:

bugcommander

And i am the queen of england good luck buddy may you ever run into brick walls

damnatory

well i was just getting ready to rim half of drama
which half? :lol:
do you know, big words are like big stones, when you throw them, you only make big holes and is so easy you to fall in them after :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i was just trying to say that it's easier when they're off for the whole day. i noticed barb muncher was on while i was nobling his villages when he started nuking me. the one from that bastrd was just good planning by me that he couldn't stop it either way. the one for white noise was that he didn't have much support in there or something. so it wasn't inactivity that caused me to get those villages.

earlme, i'm white noise.
the villages you have took from me had incoming supports as you saw, simply my co didnt logged and both villages had no/low def.
btw i have recapped them, so it's not a problem.
and i dont time nukes or supports if i see that the opponent has low activity, at least it give me a little of fun.
ah, do you think that lose 4-5 trains and 20 nukes is a big problem? i have around 1k villages that are off, 40 trains and i can build more. at one point brute force is all we need to win the world

earlme

nah, i just wanted to make your life slightly more interesting. i get bored when i don't have incomings myself on other worlds, so i thought i'd at least entertain you a bit.

DeletedUser

nah, i just wanted to make your life slightly more interesting. i get bored when i don't have incomings myself on other worlds, so i thought i'd at least entertain you a bit.

then please continue. it's what we play for :lol: