|RAW| VS. whoever and everyone attack reports.

DeletedUser

Anyone who is still arguing with mark is just as idiotic as he is. Let him post all the reports he wants. We all know (including Punch) that any reports he posts are useless. Its like if we got Punch reports from K15, absolutely no useful information at all. So let him waste his time and make himself look like a fool. We all know what he is.

No realy its is true anyone arguing with me about this is an idiot ..troop counts and troop locations is usefull information especially To anyone in k82 and k83 where there are villages that don't belong to raw,,,I just brought it to punch as they are big enough to be of some use!
and it is also true that I'm just mad and trying to hurt them. Yes its true that they are big but thier not really that good.. their co-op attacks are not co-ord and are just about the easiest to dodge and snipe. this is really funny 2 members attacking ten villages 1sends fakes from 100hrs. out to 5villes and the other guy does the exact opposite. I gave wolfenden more credit then he deserved.. I was out for the day when they hit had I seen those first attacks there's no way they would have gotten one village from me never. Your. Tribe is full of noobs who just got lucky to be as big as they are now....

DeletedUser

we already told u ur not worth the effort of coordinating just ask punch they suffered our coordinated attacks and lost alot of villas and a few players

DeletedUser37628

No realy its is true anyone arguing with me about this is an idiot ..troop counts and troop locations is usefull information especially To anyone in k82 and k83 where there are villages that don't belong to raw,,,I just brought it to punch as they are big enough to be of some use!
and it is also true that I'm just mad and trying to hurt them. Yes its true that they are big but thier not really that good.. their co-op attacks are not co-ord and are just about the easiest to dodge and snipe. this is really funny 2 members attacking ten villages 1sends fakes from 100hrs. out to 5villes and the other guy does the exact opposite. I gave wolfenden more credit then he deserved.. I was out for the day when they hit had I seen those first attacks there's no way they would have gotten one village from me never. Your. Tribe is full of noobs who just got lucky to be as big as they are now....

Take it easy Cheswick. I doubt they feel the need to coordinate ops on all 10 of your villages or however many you have. Seriously, get a hold of yourself, no one cares about you nor anything you have to say here. Also, to say any player's size is the result of luck is pretty laughable, especially when said players are on the winning side of a world war.

Technically speaking, your IQ is most likely below 20... Let's see if I get an infraction for that! :)

DeletedUser

LMAO i sent 10 fakes to all 10 of your villages just to piss you off , and you mentioned earlier about me sending support to wolfenden well why wouldn't I he is my truibemate you silly bitter little man, now grow up and act your age. I think wolfenden should name the next village he takes from you buttplug in your memory enjoy the rim, also enough about your supposedly huge OD, do you think you're the first person to get a village stacked and kill a few nukes? really you need to grow up barbwarrior we've all had to do this at some stage.

DeletedUser

trying to discredit me and insulting my intelligence isn't canging anything .. I and others are laughing at this whole |RAW|crew because not only do you not know how to send an attack
but 99% of the comments made in here are quite frankly childish and below the old school TW standerds, the swearing and insulting remarks would have gotton you banned not just an infraction.. but I guess if you let children play and admin. then you get what you pay for!
any ways. More reports will be posted later.. oh and some will be from other tribes as well..

DeletedUser44759

What's cool is thae factthat me personaly have said time and again to raw bring it on I'm not scared of you and raw thought they were gonna bully rebz and rebz said hell no we may go down but we'll go down swinging and we have hurt raw so much that they have to start attacking with thier back forces now, the front liners can't attack because they have nothing left to attack with so now we are seeing attacks from well over 150hrs away..hahahaha
Ill post the reports in an hr. Colossus big mistake not getting back to me!

That makes me laugh, the arch barb nobler speaks out.

I'd like to see ssome of those threats in writing because they're news to me and as an ex duke of rebz I still have good relations on a personal level with many there, including the duchess

Don't get above yourself wee man, no-one has touched with a village that hasn't already attacked elsewhere, no-one has even made a serious effort to do much to you, one look at the war stats will prove that, my 2.5mio increase in ODA over 72hours was hardly gained from clearing just your acc?

In fact I think I cleared most of it with under 20 nukes :icon_rolleyes:ince then you've had just enough attacks to keep you yelling for support to villages with no church cover and depriving others who are getting nobled...

Maybe you and others like you should earn to read stats, you'd notice no let up in the pressure on any front, so it seems you're just blowing hot air...

[spoil]
stop_blowing_hot_air500.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

so cerizar has been left out of your attacks if so isn't that going against your tribal orders,and if not Friends like you who needs enemies oh waite you've proven the enemy.your just as much a contradiction as your tribal policies and declarations..

and heres no surprise ;I've never claim to be anything then what I am..
and as far as your stats, they should show you to be better given the status of your stature and the quantity. Of your villages

DeletedUser

M1M,

why do you persist in pretending to be anything more than a bit of rust in the great machine of w54?

DeletedUser44759

mmm, we start 5 weeks apart.....a small difference here...

you join rebz with all your villages claimed already....

i left rebz with the tribe in good shape....

that's the difference, the only real one, I attack players, you noble barbs and claim you can play, thereby being part of the cause of your tribe being decimated, or should that be being cut down by 25% in 72 hours..

you think you really have either a moral or factual leg to stand on? You certainly appear to be happy to criticise others whilst demonstating a complete abscence of skill and ability and relying on others to defend you whilst drawing erronnious conclusions from the tiny amount of attacks you've received and what you see in the way of stats
images

[spoil]my war stats btw, all from first 72 hours as I was away after that for a while..
1 velvetcrabman 20(villages taken) 0 2.670.847(oda rise) 685.868(odd rise)...so ODA for 3 days higher than my total points, in fact was "attacker of the day" for first day...average 6 villages a day+ whilst around....i don't see much wrong with that? Think that criticism failed.......[/spoil]

[spoil]
Name: mark1mustang
Tribe: REBZ
Villages: 8
Average points per village: 7,492
Tribe Changes: 9
Conquers: 25 (+16-9) captures all barbs
Best Rank: 499
06th January 2012
Most Points: 133,222
06th January 2012
Most Villages: 17
16th December 2011
OD Rank: 525.
(1,497,988 score)
OD Attack Rank: 664.
(150,112 score)
OD Defense Rank: 390.
(1,347,876 score

Name: velvetcrabman
Tribe: |RAW|
Villages: 208
Average points per village: 9,207
Tribe Changes: 4
Conquers: 212 (+212-0)
Best Rank: 144
10th January 2012
Most Points: 1,912,146
11th January 2012
Most Villages: 208
10th January 2012
OD Rank: 221.
(7,602,938 score)
OD Attack Rank: 169.
(6,613,180 score)
OD Defense Rank: 472.
(989,758 score)
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you came back you would be in the same boat as wolfenden out of troops to send:icon_cool:

sry jinx but im posting this bcuz im bored and im waiting for exams to be over :lol:

u rly think so? :icon_rolleyes: good cuz we will see, jinx can u let me borrow a acc as a late bday prezzie? :lol: i wanna show a noob how i roll :icon_evil:

P.S. i dont share boats, i buy my own boats... wait ill share teh boat with girls :icon_wink:

DeletedUser44759

Josh, borrow mine I still have about 60 usable nukes...

DeletedUser

Are we really giving these Ass Clowns in REBZ an opportunity to even sound like they still belong in w54?

Please can we just continue to take their villages at a 40:1 clip and eventually they will be quiet...

My suggestion for REBZ mass delete and leave the barbs behind.... Only way you keep villages is if that happens.

DeletedUser

mmm, we start 5 weeks apart.....a small difference here...

you join rebz with all your villages claimed already....

i left rebz with the tribe in good shape....

that's the difference, the only real one, I attack players, you noble barbs and claim you can play, thereby being part of the cause of your tribe being decimated, or should that be being cut down by 25% in 72 hours..

you think you really have either a moral or factual leg to stand on? You certainly appear to be happy to criticise others whilst demonstating a complete abscence of skill and ability and relying on others to defend you whilst drawing erronnious conclusions from the tiny amount of attacks you've received and what you see in the way of stats
images

[spoil]my war stats btw, all from first 72 hours as I was away after that for a while..
1 velvetcrabman 20(villages taken) 0 2.670.847(oda rise) 685.868(odd rise)...so ODA for 3 days higher than my total points, in fact was "attacker of the day" for first day...average 6 villages a day+ whilst around....i don't see much wrong with that? Think that criticism failed.......[/spoil]

[spoil]
Name: mark1mustang
Tribe: REBZ
Villages: 8
Average points per village: 7,492
Tribe Changes: 9
Conquers: 25 (+16-9) captures all barbs
Best Rank: 499
06th January 2012
Most Points: 133,222
06th January 2012
Most Villages: 17
16th December 2011
OD Rank: 525.
(1,497,988 score)
OD Attack Rank: 664.
(150,112 score)
OD Defense Rank: 390.
(1,347,876 score

Name: velvetcrabman
Tribe: |RAW|
Villages: 208
Average points per village: 9,207
Tribe Changes: 4
Conquers: 212 (+212-0)
Best Rank: 144
10th January 2012
Most Points: 1,912,146
11th January 2012
Most Villages: 208
10th January 2012
OD Rank: 221.
(7,602,938 score)
OD Attack Rank: 169.
(6,613,180 score)
OD Defense Rank: 472.
(989,758 score)
[/spoil]

The differances are that Ihave been under constant attacks by wolfenden who had to stop attacking becose he ran out of troops and still didn't take 1village,and then came mliver who came close to getting a village but didn't, I have been under constant barrages from differant raw players since I came into 54,,, and in the end it took multiple. Attacks(hundes) by multiple
players in a surprise attack fro an ally to get a village from me.. and your a lier ifyou say youhave never taken a barb village...

DeletedUser

sry jinx but im posting this bcuz im bored and im waiting for exams to be over :lol:

u rly think so? :icon_rolleyes: good cuz we will see, jinx can u let me borrow a acc as a late bday prezzie? :lol: i wanna show a noob how i roll :icon_evil:

P.S. i dont share boats, i buy my own boats... wait ill share teh boat with girls :icon_wink:

LOL ya rool on already battled tired villages lol you r real brave :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And you know Wolf ran out of troops? For sure? Your massive 1mil ODD increase says otherwise.

wolfenden who had to stop attacking becose he ran out of troops and still didn't take 1village

Oh FYI:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Wolfenden
Side 2:
Players: mark1mustang

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 26,531
Difference: 26,531

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,531
Difference: 26,531

chart

[/spoil]

He took villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44759

mark, learn to read what's written before once again making an erronious reply?

also I think we weren't allied when the declaration was made?

hundreds of attacks? Ask any decent player and they'll tell you no big deal, thousands and you can begin to talk..why are you the only whinger rebz has produced...no-one else is comming on here crying?

DeletedUser99795

most new/average players dont even know what the forums are. probably why REBZ arent on here more.