Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

you talk as if you did anything in this war.. xD your 7 caps and 1.3m ODA mean nothing. lol gain some bigger ground and some bigger ODA counts and you will have more room to talk.

What have you done, good sir? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you talk as if you did anything in this war.. xD your 7 caps and 1.3m ODA mean nothing. lol gain some bigger ground and some bigger ODA counts and you will have more room to talk.

well i dont see any punch players taking 7 raw villas without getting recapped or any taken off them

DeletedUser

Now if I was WIN council and I'm not but if I was Id be thinking mmmmm...
this might be a chance to hit |RAW| they're really taking on a lot warring with just about everyone but us because we're a bit bigger,but still they are in a lot of ks far from our core.but then again the rribes that they have been fighting have been holding them off for the most part,true tey have been taking a lot of villages this past week,maby too many villages to really defend that well... maby ther defences are spread to thin..and hell with the reports that. Mar1mustang can provide that would give us the advantage to them out of the ball game....

LOL I caan just see raw council scrambling now hahaha... Quick get on skyp and talk to their leaders NOW DAMMIT NOW!!!! Haahaha

DeletedUser

Oooo dear mark, why even bother attempting such things this is a WIN! v Punch! thread lets not mess up this little thread as well please... Plus you had not even 1% of the tribes nukes hit you just some players nobling there cluster villages due to you nobling into everyones area no wonder 3 different ones have attacked you..

Btw i havent posted to often on here but ermm hiya all :)

DeletedUser

WIN! has no intention of turning on our ally. Our mission remains the same, the removal of PUNCH! from w54.

DeletedUser44759

mustang this thread is so WIN can tell us how well they're doing against war, not so a barb nobler with an insignificant acc can deign to tell either side how using said players genius they can turn the world on its head...if you insist on trying to derail it please at least provide some varience in the tune

rde0480l.jpg

Back on subject, it seems to me WIN are firmly back in the saddle and pasting the opposition...well done guys..

DeletedUser

mustang this thread is so WIN can tell us how well they're doing against war, not so a barb nobler with an insignificant acc can deign to tell either side how using said players genius they can turn the world on its head...if you insist on trying to derail it please at least provide some varience in the tune

rde0480l.jpg

Back on subject, it seems to me WIN are firmly back in the saddle and pasting the opposition...well done guys..

LOL YA I gotta admit it takes a genius to send 100 nukes at 1 village to take down the wall and kill 4k ech D...... you didn't use (or rather couldn't ) use Smarts to take villages. Just shear magnitude of attacks and where'd that get you..
and again I've never claimed to do anything else but a D playing barbnolbeler.. unlike your greatness who has never nobled a barb in your whole TW playing career.

LOL PLEASE DON'T THINK TO HURT ME BY TELLING ME WHAT I ADMITTEDLY CLAIM TO BE!

DeletedUser99701

I try not to get involved in this stuff, i usually like to just sit back and watch:) BUT you have jacked every active thread in this forum and it has turned into a giant circle jerk. So, Someone get Maker in here to make fun of Punch ASAP!

DeletedUser44759

which bit of this dyou not understand? Read the title and stick to your own created thread.....

DeletedUser99795

I try not to get involved in this stuff, i usually like to just sit back and watch:) BUT you have jacked every active thread in this forum and it has turned into a giant circle jerk. So, Someone get Maker in here to make fun of Punch ASAP!

not hard to make fun of PUNCH!, well atleast some of them. could post the incoming i had from a certain player containing 100 rams in each only :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

not hard to make fun of PUNCH!, well atleast some of them. could post the incoming i had from a certain player containing 100 rams in each only :icon_biggrin:

Yeah and I have heard the same about a lot of the WIN attacks.

Word of advice to Punch: dismiss all your inactives. You'll be better off in cutting your losses.

DeletedUser

Currently there are 3 threads where REBZ vs RAW (or more accurately mark1mustang vs RAW) is being 'discussed'. Please contain that discussion to one thread. I suggest RAW vs whoever... (if someone things another thread is better suited, PM me).
Furthermore, stick to politics and propaganda. Personal discussions (i.e. pages and pages of bickering back and forth and insulting each other) do not belong here. If it's personal, take it to PM.

So, do not continue this discussion in the wrong thread, do not continue the personal argument at all, do not insult each other for stupid, childish etc. and do not make any remarks about this moderation action on the forum.
However, if you have questions or remarks, you are free to PM me and I will make adjustments if necessary.

DeletedUser

going back to topic, WIN was very quite before ACT1 merged into Punch and before RAW got involved with the war, so the fact is PUNCH has been able to fight number 2 and number 3 tribe simultaneously (I wont mention the other tribes as their impact is minimal) and still remains on top. So you see WIN did get punched ans=d is about to again

DeletedUser44759

I think you're looking at that wrong, it's not the start of a war that matters..it's the end, WIN may have had their dunkirk where all looked lost and moral was low, but I think now they're more like an "Overlord" moment, they were really only face palmed, not punched, and now they're set for he knockout blows...

DeletedUser37628

going back to topic, WIN was very quite before ACT1 merged into Punch and before RAW got involved with the war, so the fact is PUNCH has been able to fight number 2 and number 3 tribe simultaneously (I wont mention the other tribes as their impact is minimal) and still remains on top. So you see WIN did get punched ans=d is about to again

Yeah, and look at punch... losing... (clap)

DeletedUser

i thought the front line was in k42/53/54 ,Not in k13 or 14 were u have been expanding :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think you're looking at that wrong, it's not the start of a war that matters..it's the end, WIN may have had their dunkirk where all looked lost and moral was low, but I think now they're more like an "Overlord" moment, they were really only face palmed, not punched, and now they're set for he knockout blows...

and who exactly are they knocking out?

DeletedUser

and who exactly are they knocking out?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: WIN!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 359
Side 2: 134
Difference: 225
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,357,594
Side 2: 1,259,790
Difference: 2,097,804[/spoil]

looks like some peeps soon

DeletedUser62954

Good reasons? you mean by betraying? backstabbing? Lying?

Hey if your gonna drag world20 into this Ask Bong972...He is a Lier he knows what really happened...A player doesn't get usually perma-banned if he is not cheating.

Zuckhary your a shitty player like them.....LOL*:icon_cool:

again you feel the need to drag my name into your posts. dont you have anything better to do. i was banned cause i violated TW rules? did i deny doing it? no i did not and i have learned my lesson about it.

zach was referring to the part where you (my co-duke at the time) were opped by some tribe, stacked by ours on my orders and then decided to negotiate your transfer to another tribe while you were still my co-duke... compared to what hiba and the others did, what do you think was worse?

i trusted you on a personal level, then you go and talk to other tribes to save your ass while i was doing anything and everything i can to save our tribe. you are the paragon of backstabbing, so don't post shit here like you are some saint.

and stopp dragging my name into your posts. cause you'll just end up looking worse