Team HuGgY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24284

For all of you 'honest' players out there. If you ever get a co player you need to be aware of one thing - Huggy will use any trick in the book to get vills short of taking a player on 1v1. They find a player/co player and talk them into giving vills while the other member is away. Their idea of fairplay - cheat their way to villages anyway they can. How did they recently do this?

HuGgY. got to rank 4 by getting my Co-Player to clear out over 20 of my villages and letting "Team Huggy" noble them freely while I was moving across the country. Funny thing is both my co-player and team huggy deny everything. If your gonna deny it then cover up your tracks by deleting mails and deleting the supporting reports to huggys villas. Even TW Mods confirmed to me it was my Co-Player who did it. "Team Huggy" is a joke and they cheat their way to the top. I've never seen a bunch of cowards play this game like them. They couldn't even 1v1 me they had to con my co-player into empting those villages and telling him he could co play on their account.

And no I'm not a disgruntled player and will not cry and and throw a hissy fit. Their efforts were NOT totally successful.

My interntions here are to let you all know how Team Huggy really plays. Dirty!

DeletedUser

To be honest i would expect ... Wait forgot who you was talking about then, i was going to say we would expect more from a Pro team happy But well they props all 50 and still living with there moms. and nurd lol when they see boobs

DeletedUser

how many huggys does it take to screw in a :icon_idea: ????

DeletedUser

Maybe you should be more careful of who you let on your account. :D

#1 reason I will never have a co-player

DeletedUser

It is cheating to get players to clear their villages for you? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It is cheating if a sitter delibertly ruins an account, since it was a co-player. It is fair game, blame your co's spindle

DeletedUser

Turnabout is fair play as well spindle, if you are the original account holder, i.e. - the account was registered initially with your email address. May not matter now but for future report the account hacked and forward the mails. Any correspondence outside the game about a co-player is inadmissable by TW rules. By the rules or not, what happened is pretty low and while not cheating it certainly qualifies as ruining an account.

DeletedUser

Turnabout is fair play as well spindle, if you are the original account holder, i.e. - the account was registered initially with your email address. May not matter now but for future report the account hacked and forward the mails. Any correspondence outside the game about a co-player is inadmissable by TW rules. By the rules or not, what happened is pretty low and while not cheating it certainly qualifies as ruining an account.

For the most part.. very well said.

It is very sad what happened... You would expect more from a team very proud to announce they are going to be the 2nd player to 500 villages. If you ruin other players accounts and CHEAT your way to villages. Then yes u will be 2nd to 500.

Too bad your not getting banned for this. Im dissapointed in the TW Staff.

And im even more disappointed in Boggy who ruined Mel (Spindle's) Account and then lying about it and denying everything... Yet the response from the MODS to Spindle Proved it was her CO player and there was ONLY 1 ... that is YOU sir. I have lost all respect for you (boggy) and Team Huggy.

May the rest of your time in this game go as wrong as 4 nobles not being able to take a village cause they are lazy... haha ;)

Cheers.

DeletedUser

Lmao Noob huggy xD damn huggy I thought you said to me you will beat them all easily sadly it's with tricks :)

DeletedUser

there magical :) magic tricks... can you make a bunny come out of my hat hggy? oh wait there dirty tricks so it might be a mean bunny better not after all

DeletedUser

lol, I guess it was your co that gave away all your k24 possessions as well? And hang on... didnt you get banned taking those? guess it takes a cheater to know one huh spindie?

DeletedUser

guess it takes a deal to be part of the team huggy huh?

when you cant beat them 1vs1 beat them in all vs 1 :)
its a bad idea to ask huggy for a 1vs1 then since it wont be a 1vs1?

DeletedUser100635

guess it takes a deal to be part of the team huggy huh?

when you cant beat them 1vs1 beat them in all vs 1 :)
its a bad idea to ask huggy for a 1vs1 then since it wont be a 1vs1?

You wouldnt really know what a 1v1 is either unless its against inactive tribemates.

DeletedUser96707

HuGgY. got to rank 4 by getting my Co-Player to clear out over 20 of my villages and letting "Team Huggy" noble them freely while I was moving across the country. Funny thing is both my co-player and team huggy deny everything.

My interntions here are to let you all know how Team Huggy really plays. Dirty!

Please recheck your mails.. We never denied the villages on your acc getting cleared for us, we simply stated it was not against the rules. We were offered to get them cleared and said yes, that is not illegal.

You may argue we exploited a weakness and that was very dirty, but what were we supposed to say? "No we refuse to !! You must fight us! We haz honor and stuff !"

To be honest I just found it funny, and we already had rank 4 when you villages were cleared for us, and we got there by clearing out your so called "teammates" one by one without you doing anything to help them, so who's the more "dirty" player? The one that say yes to getting villages cleared from a seemingly inactive account, or the one that can't even be bothered helping out tribe "mates"..

DeletedUser

Nope. A co-player is just as responsible for an account as the email address holder. E.g. If a co-player cheats, the email address holder cant say 'oh my account was hacked'.

Lmao Noob huggy xD damn huggy I thought you said to me you will beat them all easily sadly it's with tricks :)

We did beat them, hence KGD disbanding, just scraps leftover.

there magical :) magic tricks... can you make a bunny come out of my hat hggy? oh wait there dirty tricks so it might be a mean bunny better not after all

You are just jealous, with his 'tricks' he doesn't have to rely on tribe internals. *cough cough*

lol, I guess it was your co that gave away all your k24 possessions as well? And hang on... didnt you get banned taking those? guess it takes a cheater to know one huh spindie?

^:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.