An Announcement Like No Other.

DeletedUser

Interesting? Especially from the troll himself. :icon_rolleyes:

What do you know about noobs? Just from seeing the actions you have committed and the words you have spoken, I am certain you are "pro" in that field.

Maybe you have been mistaken, but being a fool in the externals isn't a strategic move or a work of art, Mr.ReaverofSouls. :icon_wink:

Go ahead and flame me, I have Broad shoulders. I think I have found the perfect Motive for U N M....

I have clearly posted stats, but when U N M is proven wrong, they turn into flamming that player that proved them wrong in the first place.

You guy's sure you all are not ants? You all are the same so far

DeletedUser

Yea I will, we are at war and I am on a mission. I don't have to flame U N M, the rest of the world is doing it for us. But yet you like to single me out. WELL DONE...

Guess my mission is working, I am pressing your buttons and you are biting. Again, WELL DONE.....

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -KP-, PITA
Players: shagohad
Side 2:
Tribes: U N M
Players: ALFIE01, Trojan Taff, Zedesia

Timeframe: 05/01/2012 21:20:00 to 15/01/2012 05:40:47

Total conquers:

Side 1: 279
Side 2: 106
Difference: 173

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 36
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,408,950
Side 2: 422,622
Difference: 986,328

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 488,724
Side 2: 158,807
Difference: 329,917

chart
[/spoil]

Ok here you noobs that want to try and troll from U N M, it is currently 90 to 36 that is almost a 3 to 1 ratio

but not quite

DeletedUser

someone seems a little testy, must be the fact that if it were one on one -KP- would probably be disband =S

yikes!!

DeletedUser92790

Sorry for the double post,

You have no clue what I have or have not done, but nice opinion

well i am in =X, so im pretty sure i do know what you have done :icon_razz: We do talk in this tribe, if you didn't know :icon_wink: and thanks, i think its a pretty nice opinion myself, im sure many agree with me

DeletedUser

someone seems a little testy

Nope, Just proving you all wrong, I showed stats and yet you still flame

well i am in =X, so im pretty sure i do know what you have done :icon_razz: We do talk in this tribe, if you didn't know :icon_wink: and thanks, i think its a pretty nice opinion myself, im sure many agree with me

You have no clue do you?

DeletedUser92790

You have no clue do you?

no, i have no idea, please enlighten me :icon_wink:

but in reality, I have 15 times more OD in this war than you do... so yes, i consider you as having done very little in this war.

DeletedUser

You have no clue do you?

wrong about what man, WHAT are you talking about? what we are 'wrong' because we are getting gangbanged? we are brainwashed because we think that we are doing good against what we are facing? what ever dude, if this was -KP- it would have never spawned as many threads :lol:

DeletedUser92790

wrong about what man, WHAT are you talking about? what we are 'wrong' because we are getting gangbanged? we are brainwashed because we think that we are doing good against what we are facing? what ever dude, if this was -KP- it would have never spawned as many threads :lol:

he is just jealous we are famous :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thanks for posting that predator, good ole Ben Hurr likes to talk smack. But he wont give out his ign, hmm. I would say hes a coward........

DeletedUser103771

Thanks for posting that predator, good ole Ben Hurr likes to talk smack. But he wont give out his ign, hmm. I would say hes a coward........

Reminds me of someone from -KP- who liked to talk smack and not give out his IGN, I believe it was ScrappyDum?

Correct me If I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Reminds me of someone from -KP- who liked to talk smack and not give out his IGN, I believe it was ScrappyDum?

Correct me If I'm wrong.

I will correct you, I have never really posted on the externals up until this war. My name is Andrew, the last I checked. ScrappyDum is called Jeff

DeletedUser103771

I will correct you, I have never really posted on the externals up until this war. My name is Andrew, the last I checked. ScrappyDum is called Jeff

Okay fair enough, Nice to meet you Andrew.

Which part was I corrected on again, because I don't see any mistakes in the bolded part of the quote and my comment?

Cheers

DeletedUser

so still no ign post by ben hurr?

aint Scrapy dum in shave? or was it onfire? maybe ~one~... seems whenever someone gets upset with a tribe they claim scrappy dum is in there...

Scrappy was confirmed to be in KP.

He sent premium via his ign to reza, thats how we cought him :icon_rolleyes:

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll respond in the same manner you did Slinky, but unlike you I will not bother with the arrogance, the obnoxiousness and the pure childishness, as it is unnecessary.

The rest of this thread has turned to flaming, which is to be expected. I had hoped that an apology would be enough for people to stop and think "maybe there are still people who play this game who are decent people". Sadly though, it seems that some of -KP- council and Shave leadership are more interested in attempting to be rude and abusive, than in actually having any meaningful debate.

You joined a failing tribe and boasted your exp here and IGM
Boasting is very different from defensive response. Someone tried to flame me for being "120 points" and posting an opinion on the forum. I defended myself by explaining how I knew enough about the game to be able to make intelligent comments.
Feel free to post our mail correspondence up here. I never once boasted about my exp to you. Your arrogance and lies in this statement are childishly pathetic. Try harder if you wish to continue flaming, or just learn to not lie?

You cant know anything about this world you just joined and are fail at 120 points only an idiot playing for his own points would follow you
I pick things up relatively quickly. And, why would you think people are following me when I am so small, if they didn't think I would be an adequate leader? Or indeed, why would I have been asked to join purely to become the new duke? Answer me these two questions please - I am not boasting, I am merely pointing out that for all your arrogance, you seem to neglect the fact that there are some people who play this game who have a high opinion of past adversaries.

You did mention your role IGM and appeared as a losser and the reason i didnt want to be bothered with you when I had intended on not doing so unless necessary. Your a pawn and a substitute for ANT fail =fail.
I mentioned my role IGM indeed. Because before the apology went up I felt it appropriate to introduce myself to other leaderships. I apologize again if I appeared as a loser, but surely the fact that since I became duke there has been not one person permanently leaving the tribe, when the tribe is under huge pressure in war, suggests I am not "failing". You can view me as you want, but at this point I am just amused by how someone coming across as a little boy who's lost a toy he wants, is trying to flame me for coming on here to apologize to the community.

No you cant see that logic as i believe you and ant are the same player
And yet you said this wasn't the case when I called you up on it in mail about your accusation of me multi-accounting. So, your logic is also not coherent.

Again your logic is to fluff , you came on bragging in a thread to introduce yourself , then made a new one to point out your here running a tribe with a less then 1k account
There has been no bragging here, or pointing out that I'm leading a tribe when I'm so small in points. You claiming I am bragging does not make it so.

Any respectible player would tell you yo go F off your running at 1 k points as a leader ? If im a player at 30 k points try telling me what to do id noble your weak as myself . And your past exp means shit.
Any respectable player would know that size doesn't matter as a leader. Unfortunately, you seem to be more obsessed in points than in ability. Which is a slightly different approach to me in this game. And also a wrong one. I'd rather have 5 talented teamwork-based players under 10k points in a tribe I lead than 1 100k account who is out for themselves.

In reality regardless of what you post your a noob, only another bigger nub would follow your self righteous self boasting on this pnp
You claim I am a noob. And yet you don't back it up with any argument for doing so. In essence, showing that you are here for nothing more than to flame with the spare time you have at the moment. You show yourself in my perspective to be a bad character, an obnoxious individual and also have lied at least twice in this post alone. And yet you are calling me a noob.

This thread was never meant to be about anything other than an apology. The explanation of events prior to this was to ensure that everybody understood that changes were being made, in relation to the apology. It is pathetic that people are so childish that they are trying to flame somebody, for being a decent person. In the future, I won't bother apologizing when mistakes get made. Seeing as the arrogance of some personas on this forum is absolutely dispicable.

I won't be posting again on W59 forums. Sadly, there are too many people in this world who seem to be intent on taking things out of context for the pure intent of flaming. People who make accusations of people being the same person (and so accusations of multi-accounting) with no evidence to back it up, merely using it as a tool to flame. People too arrogant to be able to talk politely to others. I have no interest in talking more when all that will happen is the same childish posters continually cropping up to flame someone they don't know, without giving them a chance.

The majority of the flames against me appear to be for someone flaming me for being so small meaning I have no ability or intelligence, and my explanation of my current accounts to defend myself from this. Topics not on this thread, or in relation to this thread. Which are what the flaming is boiling down to.

I now feel it was a mistake to apologize. All it seems to have done is brought out the bad characteristics of a large number of people in this world's community, and the apology itself has been completely ignored by the majority of the people posting more recently in this thread, as it is the part of the thread which, although the centre around which the rest was written, people seem unable to find a way to flame.

I apologize for wasting my time by making this thread. And apologize for anybody offended by my above statement, as it by no means it meant to sum up the entirety of this world's community.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hi all.

I am Googly. Aka One Last Shot. Aka Homcgra1. Duke of U N M. It is a pleasure to be playing on this world with you all.

I have come here today to make a public statement. This will be a relatively long read, for which I apologize (the first of several apologies in this post in fact).

I came to W59, at the request of what used to be the =X council. They understood that it was time for them to step down, and to bring in a new leader or look in to other options, all of which appear to have been well publicised on these forums over the past several days. For a new leadership, they came to me. And, after looking in to the situation and seeing a tribe with potential. A tribe with skill. A tribe with integrity. And so, I took on the challenge of joining W59, a little late granted, and taking over the leadership in what was =X. At the below point in time, the role of duke changed hands.

leaderchange.png

As people so quickly realized, a name change happened almost the moment I joined the tribe. There was a reason for doing so. Upon joining =X, I was appointed duke, and the then duke stepped down from the role. To mark the start of something new, something fresh, I made the decision to change the tribe name and tag. Currently to U N M - Under New Management. This may change again in the near future, but the intent of change is still the same.

The barons of the tribe, have officially stepped down during the course of the past few hours. As can be seen below.

steppingdown.png

Now, my first act as duke of what I see as a fresh start for these players, was to change the name and look, and the manner of leadership. The leadership of U N M, is now as follows.

newleader.png

My second act as duke, is an apology.

I am here to apologize, on behalf of the entirety of what was once =X, for the every wrong that has been committed relating to this world. Some of which can be seen on this forum, and has been of high public viewing. I make no action to defend the player(s) involved in this. I am merely going to apologize on their behalf, for any offense caused from their actions.

I have personally spoken to those involved within U N M, to ensure that this type of incident will not occur again. It is unpleasant, unnecessary and achieves nothing, from my point of view. They will not however be coming to post themselves relating to the topic I am apologizing for. Why? Because no matter what is posted, it will immediately cause a probable return to flaming, which is not something I or many others here are particularly interested in reading. There were calls for the player involved to come on to the forums and "explain his actions". The only purpose this could serve is to start up another unnecessary flamefest, and so this will not be happening. I apologize again, if this upsets anybody. This apology, from the now duke of the tribe that this is revolving around, I hope will be sufficient.

I will take a moment now to address the following rumour: is Anthills quitting W59?

I will say this, and I will say this once. This is not the case. The rumor is unfounded, based upon a single quote that suggests there is a possibility for this to occur. When being asked to lead =X, it was asked what should be done about this. I had two options. One option was to take up the offer of Anthills leaving, for the "good of the tribe". The other was to keep a quality player in the tribe, whom is able to claim responsibility for a large portion of the success of this tribe to date. I have given a heartfelt apology. I hope that this apology, marked with the stepping down of the previous leadership in =X from their previous roles within the tribe, will open up the eyes of the sceptics:

I have come to lead this group of players to the best success I can help them achieve. I have no intention of doing anything other than such. Changes have already happened. They will continue to happen. The same players for the most part, yes. But with a new leader at the helm. This is a fresh start.

I will not be running from the past of the tribe I have inherited. I intend to move on from it.

Thank you for your time.

~Googly~
Just to say a well thought you post. I commend the fact you came on here after all the hate towards the tribe, to give an apology, one you should not have had to give.

DeletedUser

I believe this thread has shown U N M's "enemies" in a new light, and regained some respect... genius, pure genius...

Rvglos

I believe this thread has shown U N M's "enemies" in a new light, and regained some respect... genius, pure genius...

I believe this thread started ok, but has turned into a whole lot of talk abiout nothing.........last post / read for me... Next please