Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser62954

good reasons as i just mentioned, oh yeah, forgot your still in grade 1, you haven't got to reading yet :lol:

what happened? you "backstabbed" your tribe in war by leaving,which i dont consider that bad IF that was it, you also spied on your own tribe,helped to make them collapse, you destroyed your own tribe to save your self, and you dare say anything about them leaving because there friends were in punch? lol,this is a game, tbh i would prob do what they did if i was them, i rather play a GAME with friends then people i dont know/dont like etc.

and what bong did was not bad at all and i wouldnt consider cheating, sometimes it is needed to be done, i've done it, but w/e its like talking to a brick wall with you, except the wall can come back with better arguments.

im not a shitty player, in fact im better then you, but im not gonna get into that, i rather save both of us from that pointless convo lol

what i did was wrong zach. that was my first world though and i was given a baptism of fire in TW. i didnt want to lose any account due to inactivity so i did something which violated TW rules to keep them alive. im sure others were doing the same in other tribes, but they were doing it through proxies and stuff whereas i didnt know that shit at the time. anyway, i have gained a healthy respect for TW since then and do not intend to having myself subjected to such things again.

DeletedUser37628

AAAAAND, back to the topic we go! :D There has been plenty of discussion abut w20 here as it is, and at this point it's just a personal dispute between ampac and bong, and tbh, I think that's how it will always be. Many of you clearly don't like ampac, so you might try to make it out to be more than a personal dispute by siding with bong, but the issue is between those two, and not unassociated parties...

I have made peace with the fact that I always have gotten and always will be getting conflicting information about what happened from bong and ampac, and I would suggest you all do the same. Ampac has given me pretty much zero reason to believe that he has any negative intent for WIN! or anyone in it in world 54, and world 54 is all I am concerned about at this point... I would suggest you all take a similar mindset.

<3 ampac+bong :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62954

AAAAAND, back to the topic we go! :D There has been plenty of discussion abut w20 here as it is, and at this point it's just a personal dispute between ampac and bong, and tbh, I think that's how it will always be. Many of you clearly don't like ampac, so you might try to make it out to be more than a personal dispute by siding with bong, but the issue is between those two, and not unassociated parties...

I have made peace with the fact that I always have gotten and always will be getting conflicting information about what happened from bong and ampac, and I would suggest you all do the same. Ampac has given me pretty much zero reason to believe that he has any negative intent for WIN! or anyone in it in world 54, and world 54 is all I am concerned about at this point... I would suggest you all take a similar mindset.

<3 ampac+bong :icon_biggrin:

if you haven't noticed. i am not the one bringing back old memories of another world. i have made peace with that. just tell the high and mighty ampac to stop dragging my name into his posts.

naturally, ampac and i have different versions of what had happened... but my version is supported by other people. including my former tribe mates in PRIME. and yes i am not talking about the one in which i got banned... i myself don't know the whole story behind that incident. i am talking about the fact that the saintly ampac, jumped ship and left the tribe in which he was a DUKE for an enemy tribe. and he didnt do it just once, he did it several times...

that is fact and he cant contest that...

DeletedUser

I think you're looking at that wrong, it's not the start of a war that matters..it's the end, WIN may have had their dunkirk where all looked lost and moral was low, but I think now they're more like an "Overlord" moment, they were really only face palmed, not punched, and now they're set for he knockout blows...

the war is far from over mate, dont count your chickens too early, my point was that punch was winning but tide changed, win maybe winning but tides do and will change

DeletedUser

i thought the front line was in k42/53/54 ,Not in k13 or 14 were u have been expanding :icon_rolleyes:

and your point? I am still a proud member of PUNCH and still do my part for my tribe so i wont stop commenting because you tease me, lol my points are very related to the topic

DeletedUser99795

you cant play a very big part in either of the major wars due to distance, isnt it about time you moved closer for some of us to send some troops your way??????

also, the war is far from over. the winning side has already changed once. but now for punch to truly change the tides again they have to not only stop the momentum of WIN! but also of |RAW| and at this time i think it will be a while before both are stopped.

DeletedUser

you cant play a very big part in either of the major wars due to distance, isnt it about time you moved closer for some of us to send some troops your way??????

also, the war is far from over. the winning side has already changed once. but now for punch to truly change the tides again they have to not only stop the momentum of WIN! but also of |RAW| and at this time i think it will be a while before both are stopped.

lol if you cant get closer cause of our frontline, what makes you think you'll be able to handle me in the north, but if you wish, I'll consider moving just so that you can send troops my way, lol (though you could do that now).

And the part in bold, was my point exactly ;-) thanks for echoing it

DeletedUser

We understand the war is far from over in the sense that Nobling out the remaining 150 million will take time but what we hear, taste and smell from Punch despite the efforts by a select few....

Is Game Over man.... Game Over...

Now I'm sure there are the members in Punch! that see this as a lull... It would just be nice to actually hear that same sentiment echoed in game with at least ONE OP against somebody and not just the constant acceptance of the incoming...

Aside from the former quote I mentioned we also hear: Thank You Master May I have another and the sound of an ass being paddled over and over and over...

DeletedUser37628

if you haven't noticed. i am not the one bringing back old memories of another world. i have made peace with that. just tell the high and mighty ampac to stop dragging my name into his posts.

naturally, ampac and i have different versions of what had happened... but my version is supported by other people. including my former tribe mates in PRIME. and yes i am not talking about the one in which i got banned... i myself don't know the whole story behind that incident. i am talking about the fact that the saintly ampac, jumped ship and left the tribe in which he was a DUKE for an enemy tribe. and he didnt do it just once, he did it several times...

that is fact and he cant contest that...

Nah, tbh, zach brought it up... :)

DeletedUser99795

lol if you cant get closer cause of our frontline, what makes you think you'll be able to handle me in the north, but if you wish, I'll consider moving just so that you can send troops my way, lol (though you could do that now).

And the part in bold, was my point exactly ;-) thanks for echoing it

im am on a frontline, so i dot need to get any closer. if you dont mover closer to the front, by the time we reach you the war will most likely be done and you will just be a clean up op:lol:

why send troops that far away to you and leave all your friends close to me unloved, just seems unfair.

yeah i did agree with you, anyone who thinks this war is almost over is nuts. only way this world finishes soon is if PUNCH wake up to them selves and mass delete for a new world :lol:

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or does this guy like bragging?

My opinion? Trying to compensate.

DeletedUser98855

Is it just me, or does this guy like bragging?

My opinion? Trying to compensate.

Who are you even talking about? LG? I HOPE not. It seems pretty ridiculous to accuse LG of boasting when BMF and Valth are still around here somewhere.

DeletedUser99795

lol,
it seems like im bragging :icon_razz:

dont really care what a troll and a backline player think really. maybe someone who has actually brought the fight to WIN! can comment.

DeletedUser

Who are you even talking about? LG? I HOPE not. It seems pretty ridiculous to accuse LG of boasting when BMF and Valth are still around here somewhere.

Does it? No, no, it does not seem ridiculous. I'm not going to say he doesn't like bragging just because Valth and BMF brag. How does that even make sense? They aren't mutually exclusive...

DeletedUser

lol,
it seems like im bragging :icon_razz:

dont really care what a troll and a backline player think really. maybe someone who has actually brought the fight to WIN! can comment.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: V for Valth
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 14
Difference: 19

chart

[/spoil]

I guess i can comment since i brought the fight to WIN! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser99795

considering only 9 of the vills youve taken were bigger than barbs.

Viewer (671|418) K46 9,529 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 12:00:26
Run!! Turks Are Coming.. (672|415) K46 9,523 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 11:56:00
Viewer (673|415) K46 9,515 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 11:08:42
Viewer (672|418) K46 9,525 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 10:19:54
Viewer (668|413) K46 9,527 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 09:55:39
Viewer (670|412) K46 9,525 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 08:02:51
K46 (670|410) K46 9,525 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 07:35:46
Viewer (670|409) K46 9,523 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 06:45:49
Viewer (667|412) K46 9,273 Pryde42 [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-09 04:51:10

then the rest are barb size or worse, also from the much isolated ipadmakers account aswell. but even with that said some of your conquers stand out!

-| In Memory of Bupal (561|295) K25 1,285 IpadMakers [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-22 20:00:23
-| In Memory of Reiny Uy (561|298) K25 1,771 IpadMakers [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-22 22:04:34
-| In Memory of Cheetah185 (558|299) K25 191 IpadMakers [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-22 23:03:33
Just Another Village (560|290) K25 74 IpadMakers [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-23 22:55:10
Yo mamas house 2! (555|298) K25 158 IpadMakers [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-23 22:08:30
Yo mamas house 5! (561|294) K25 112 IpadMakers [WIN!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-10-23 21:30:26

i think that proves your massive contribution to the war:lol:

DeletedUser

This thread title is out dated, should a new one be started called "PUNCH isn't WINning".

Or something along those lines...

DeletedUser

This thread title is out dated, should a new one be started called "PUNCH isn't WINning".

Or something along those lines...

OR....

Punch is |RAW| about Not WIN!ning

Either one would work really... Would even make it easier to MOD if it was all wrapped up in a single thread...