let the thunder roll

DeletedUser

Dukes get those all the time, usually from those 100 point noobs asking for invites. You live and learn I guess. :icon_sad:

Speaking from experience? :icon_rolleyes:
100 point noobling or Pukey dukey? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

you making a semi decent post? i dont know.

well its not like he can ever stay on topic... which his own tribe member asks for

Could we let this thread stay about miwok? After all this was probably created cause he needed some attention. So lets not call knock and infamy dishonorable, lets not call Happy a bunch of big mouthed players, lets only talk about miwok:

Topics that can be taken up:

- Feelings about what he is doing.
- Concerns for his future in w57, will we loose our blogger?
- Expectations to his attacks

There is tons of other topic to pick up on, use your imagination and lets make Miwok a very Happy player :)

DeletedUser

Fail flame. You cant stay on topic when the topic is dead, I.e miwok = quit. :icon_rolleyes:

no wasnt fail flame at all and i was hoping you or him would reply as this reply goes to both of you

you both and others call me flamers...this is expected from me yet you 2 continue to reply to my posts, you both show that you are no better then this noob flamer aka me
you continue to feed me by replying

so by continuing to reply you both prove you are no better then me
ppl expect this from me but 2 dukes of the supposed rank 1 tribe well you would think they were better then that but time n time again you both show your not by adding fuel to the fire n reply as always not to mention you both continue to constantly go off topics an ruin threads/topics, again this is expected by me, and others expect you to lead by example n show a bit of class but as always u never fail to reply n continue to drag threads/topics off topic

congrats to both of u as ur posts are no better then this poor flamer

DeletedUser

If we didn't reply to you, a source of our tribes comedic entertainment (your posts) would vanish. We cant let that happen, after all we are the leaders. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If we didn't reply to you, a source of our tribes comedic entertainment (your posts) would vanish. We cant let that happen, after all we are the leaders. :icon_wink:

oh noes internet lols

w/e shall i do, oh yea thats right not care

unlike u i dont try save face on these forums, thats the diff between us, you care wat everyone thinks, i dont, congrats on also being an internet warrior :icon_rolleyes: absolute boss

everyone worship him

DeletedUser

where did yar mention knock! ?

and why are we all of a suddon a topic of intrest in this thread?

we havnt supported anyone other then knock members

why would i support 1 nap'd tribe over another Nap'd tribe??? its in my best intrest to see you both kill eachother,

i dislike the comments coming from hug toward knock with such little trust, or such negitive thoughts from some..

good to see how {HI} is really thinking of us [spoil][/spoil]

if you knew anything about what really happend you wouldnt be saying this.

hahaha... he doesn't know mate, forgive him.. :D anyway, lolz.. kill each other? :D what if one day all accounts excepts Infamy are alived.. I'll study hard so that after 6 months, I can hack all the accounts and let Infamy players stays for a week, then, BANG, Infamy wins the world... :icon_evil::icon_biggrin: ahaha...

Best post in this topic... +1 :icon_cool:

+2

DeletedUser

This is as a whole a failed thread as this lil war of miwok (illuminati) was a pure pnp propoganda to get some attention so could we get this thread closed as this lil war has ended in a predictable manner

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont think i have shown a ego

The ego is fairly clearly shown in the making of this thread. As is the cowardice to not even follow through with the declaration made, and the need for attention that came from making this thread and then running back to mummy for your own protection. Shame :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

damn he declares now youre nap again lol..glad i'm not in happy i wouldn't be able 2 resist sending some nukes

DeletedUser

The ego is fairly clearly shown in the making of this thread. As is the cowardice to not even follow through with the declaration made, and the need for attention that came from making this thread and then running back to mummy for your own protection. Shame :icon_sad:
Well Put PLease close this thread as the war is history (however brief it was) and so its irrelevant

DeletedUser

Lol, well it's pretty funny how one player got the attention of a whole tribe (and the No.1 tribe at that) so quickly, why even dignify this declaration with such a response as you have?