let the thunder roll

DeletedUser

The ego is fairly clearly shown in the making of this thread. As is the cowardice to not even follow through with the declaration made, and the need for attention that came from making this thread and then running back to mummy for your own protection. Shame :icon_sad:

a member of hugz aka hi i assume

funny i didnt see you post the same thing in the pigs declaration on thetourist

where he is still yet to make a conquer

Side 1:
Players: wingedpig
Side 2:
Players: TheTourist27

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a member of hugz aka hi i assume

Your assumption is incorrect. Your point, irrelevant. Troll someone you actually have something to troll about - making guesses to try and make a point, when your guesses have no substance, shows a sheer lack of intelligence put in to your posting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your assumption is incorrect. Your point, irrelevant. Troll someone you actually have something to troll about - making guesses to try and make a point, when your guesses have no substance, shows a sheer lack of intelligence put in to your posting.

point is not irrelevant at all, wingedpig did a similar declaration yet you dont say a similar comment on his thread, your just showing ignorance and that your biast in favor of hugz

your showing favourtism to 1 tribe (in this instance its hugz aka hi) over another (infamy)

so my assumption was based on your biast posts in 1 thread but lack of similar posts in another thread

DeletedUser

LOL

Getting cosy are we wfman ?

Difference is, wingedpig is actually still nuking etc and fighting.

Compare that to illuminati who just tryed to make both tribes war eachother :|

DeletedUser

LOL

Getting cosy are we wfman ?

Difference is, wingedpig is actually still nuking etc and fighting.

Compare that to illuminati who just tryed to make both tribes war eachother :|

i did say rim him for getting everyone excited...

and well ur gna war each other 1 day anyway, y not get the party started, those noobs in the west are not a challenge for u guys

DeletedUser

i did say rim him for getting everyone excited...

and well ur gna war each other 1 day anyway, y not get the party started, those noobs in the west are not a challenge for u guys

thats completely illogical :icon_neutral:

thats like me saying infamy & knock will war one day :icon_neutral:

since those ill noobs no challenge for you guys :icon_neutral: :icon_rolleyes:

Your posts continue to amaze me bratster

DeletedUser

if infamy beat u guys then yea we wud have too....unless we hug n end the world

your insinuating us and infamy will war first.

You not telling me something ? :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

your insinuating us and infamy will war first.

You not telling me something ? :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

why would i support 1 nap'd tribe over another Nap'd tribe??? its in my best intrest to see you both kill eachother,

so unless u guys plan on breaking it against us or infamy breaks it against us... then yea looks like u guys would war 1st

you guys do seem to hold a grudge over infamy that everyone respects them more then u guys so...seems like you have a point to prove an respect to win

DeletedUser

you guys do seem to hold a grudge over infamy that everyone respects them more then u guys so...seems like you have a point to prove an respect to win

Not sure where that came from. Knock! have earned their respect. In fact, the rim tribes of JAB and Knock! have done so.

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
point is not irrelevant at all, wingedpig did a similar declaration yet you dont say a similar comment on his thread, your just showing ignorance and that your biast in favor of hugz

I think a number of people in "hugz" would say that I am more hostile to them than anybody else on this world.

Claiming me to be biased in favour of Happy would be like saying the duke of Knock is incompetent. Incredibly uneducated, and incredibly wrong.

The fact is, the threads were done in a different way. And, having a declaration go up that becomes null and void within a 12 hour period is slightly different to one which went on for a longer period of time. So again, your comment, as always, is purely a troll attempt which has no effect beyond amusing those of us who have yet to put you on the ignore list.

DeletedUser

Not sure where that came from. Knock! have earned their respect. In fact, the rim tribes of JAB and Knock! have done so.

i wasnt talking abt knock earning respect...or jab

I think a number of people in "hugz" would say that I am more hostile to them than anybody else on this world.

Claiming me to be biased in favour of Happy would be like saying the duke of Knock is incompetent. Incredibly uneducated, and incredibly wrong.

The fact is, the threads were done in a different way. And, having a declaration go up that becomes null and void within a 12 hour period is slightly different to one which went on for a longer period of time. So again, your comment, as always, is purely a troll attempt which has no effect beyond amusing those of us who have yet to put you on the ignore list.

hmmmmm being biased and being incompetent are 2 different things, fail example...

the threads were done in a diff way huh...

a 1 vs 1 declaration is not looking/seeking attention from the world?
the fact wingedpig acc only has like 600k oda, hardly worth bragging abt, probably sumone sitting the acc now
and also has 0 conquers since the 10th jan, even though he bragged about clearing loads of thetourists vills

so both threads are attention seeking, both threads are a fail yet you comment on only 1 flaming the infamy member and not the hugz member aswell

tbh im not sure if you really are keeping up with events but i will check your last 10 posts excluding this 1 ofc to check this so called hostility to hugz or hugz members

edit: did a bit of research on you googly, i can call you googly cant i?

it seems your only hostility towards hugz i found was u calling richard a troll on some discussion or w/e and saying he is a bad guy or hugz are bad guys which we all know
shud i look back further to find this so called hostility?

this bit especially for you googly aka one last shot aka homcgra1
[spoil]
also found something that me me laugh

The rest of this thread has turned to flaming, which is to be expected. I had hoped that an apology would be enough for people to stop and think "maybe there are still people who play this game who are decent people". Sadly though, it seems that some of -KP- council and Shave leadership are more interested in attempting to be rude and abusive, than in actually having any meaningful debate.

do you consider yourself a decent person lol?

reading the posts that i did, i can say your not, you seem to have that attitude of you being better then others, an arrogance about you, that you look down on others

in the post i got this from u said u werent goin to post with arrogance, or be obnoxious or childish yet in the same post u managed to insult the person u were replying to n prob others as u felt they were flaming you and you didnt like it

looking at your previous posts you seem to have no problem posting your opinion with arrogance in it along with insults but yet cry wolf when people give it straight back at you
pot...kettle..

do you like fox hunting? or do you go fox hunting?

just curious as i figure your a stuck up snob, prouds himself on his grammar, his look, and considers himself better then others

if the answer is a yes to the fox hunting i have it figured out where your from i think[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Call me Googly all you like - it's the name I am known best as after all.

I'm amused that all you are able to do to form an argument is track me down to W59 and find a quote that you can take out of the context of the thread itself, to form an argument on W57. There's barely a need to respond to you when you do not even know the goings on relating to me and Happy in this world. The thing I find most amusing is that you try to flame me for "being biased" to the tribe I quit because I refused to play with certain individuals within it :lol:

My style of posting is my style of posting. If you feel I look down on people such as yourself, that is merely your opinion. I do personally look down on you, for reasons I am sure most of this world would share with me, but the majority of the community I don't :icon_razz:

As all you are doing is attempting to troll me to stick up for your Infamy friend, there is no need to reply further. Feed yourself somewhere else.

DeletedUser

I'm amused that all you are able to do to form an argument is track me down to W59 and find a quote that you can take out of the context of the thread itself, to form an argument on W57. There's barely a need to respond to you when you do not even know the goings on relating to me and Happy in this world. The thing I find most amusing is that you try to flame me for "being biased" to the tribe I quit because I refused to play with certain individuals within it :lol:

1st of all, building a profile on you is completely different then arguing, i would have thought ur educated self would know that as i did say i did research on you n your past posts to find out who you are and what you have to do with this world and if your so called claims of not liking hugz.
especially considering your exploits on w59 has nuthin to do with w57, only real thing it has in common is you post with a bad attitude towards people who dont share the same opinion as you (fact btw cus i read ur posts and even some of the previous posts, u know i kinda like the way slinky posts towards you/abt me

2nd) i figured out ur past dealings with happy when i found out you were googly aka one last shot as he himself has posted on these forums several times
he said he was founder of if i remember correctly and as you say you are also one last shot well means you have the same ill feeling towards hugz, so in turn i do now believe you when you say you are not biased in favor of hugz

My style of posting is my style of posting. If you feel I look down on people such as yourself, that is merely your opinion. I do personally look down on you, for reasons I am sure most of this world would share with me, but the majority of the community I don't :icon_razz:

well your previous posts towards people says otherwise and as i said above you reply to ppl with a bad attitude when they dnt agree/have same opinion as you
i think its because you dont like being questioned or challenge

maybe your job in rl is in an authority position? teacher maybe?

As all you are doing is attempting to troll me to stick up for your Infamy friend, there is no need to reply further. Feed yourself somewhere else.

considering i have already said on here to rim him for getting everyone excited and also said/agreed hes attention seeking just like wingedpig im hardly sticking up for anyone

i want to see infamy n hugz fight n see hugz get put in there place by a tribe the same size as them, that way if they lose they got no excuses but as always they will find 1 and never admit to being in the wrong or losing

and trolling? i made 3 valid points in last post regarding how similar both threads are attention seeking which you have completely ignored

are you the same hugz? can you not admit when your wrong either? would you rather make excuses, avoid the points made and call me trolling, then go for it

people can read you avoiding the points made, your not fooling anyone but urself

DeletedUser

People we are going way of topic here and it has become a flame fest about things not pertaining to this thread and the thread maker not even involved in it either anymore

DeletedUser

so unless u guys plan on breaking it against us or infamy breaks it against us... then yea looks like u guys would war 1st

Break what ? every top 3 tribe has diplomacy with eachother :icon_neutral:

The fact of thematter is , if happy and infamy war , knock have a higher chance at winning this world. Of course you would favor that
:icon_neutral:

Also just read from wfman that he believes googly has bad hate to players who dont agree with him lol. Hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is w57, not w59, as many people have said. Either this thread returns to the subject of w57 or it gets locked.

DeletedUser

What is the subject again? There are so many. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

still no word from miwok yet since he rejoined infamy was hoping to hear what his reason was :icon_confused: