My Farewell W58

DeletedUser

honestly i dont even know where to begin...

as you may know this will be my last forum topic regarding anything at all TW related, i do not seek attention nor drama. firstly i would like to thank everybody that i've had the pleasure of playing with on W58, as some of you may know im currently deployed and have little to 'no' time for tribal war's that being said this fiasco you maybe aware of has me conflicted on intrest, on my left side i have FORK talking to me trying to sway my mind but on the right side i have MANIC talking to me to sway my mind.

given the recent events, i've literally been droven crazy if i wasn't already crazy cause honestly i wont lie to you guys, i loved MANIC and when i got casted out apart of that left with me but on the other hand they turned there back on me 'so i wanted recocile and revenge'. eh but truthfully i still don't know and i dont think i would ever know.

reality is i did make a mistake, i did support and enemy player. i was wrong for it 'was i trying to hurt my tribe, no' not really. i loved my tribe as i've stated before, even when 'River supposively passed away, i stepped up so that MANIC would not fall'. Personally it was more to it then that as you may very be aware of i have a temper and im a loose cannon lol.. given that well less just say there was a long list of stuff i had done while i was in MANIC lol. i wasnt a fanboy nor was i brainwashed if anything quite the opposite 'very defiant' lol. but i loved my tribe and so i remained because i had made friends and i would still help them if they asked me strangly enough. i just thought i would make the world aware of what actually transpired and the truth behind it before i left the game.

the drama has pretty much all but driven me from the game entirely partially due to me bringing it on myself but this fiasco. i have left my account in the hands of who i thought was best to have it.

i know alot of you probably wont give a shit but eh why not, i was a big figurehead of W58 forums given how dead they actually were :p

few shout out's since this is a special post :p

Warstiner aka Anna- you was probably the only person that stood by me thick and thin even till the end and for that i applaud you and i respect you for it :icon_razz:

Debb123- rode my ass hard for the last 2-3 weeks i was in MANIC lol but for the most part we had a blast and i enjoy those times and you actually put up with me for a long arse time. :lol:

Renewell- inactive as shit and probably hated me to hell but he stuck his neck out for me when i least expected it, caught me off guard. respect

Flux- Oldiest and Wisest of MANIC <-- cool man.

Bristus- dude has 8 kids but that taught him how to handle me :lol: <3 Dan

Don, Xtrip, Warm, Storm, Glaud, Scorp-probably missed a few of you but your old timers man from the start lol.

LTSSB- for firing my ass up for one last time, your crazy nutcase like me but i love it :p

FORK- glad i got to see a different side of FORK for a change, was nice to know you was willing to help me in the end even though i bad mouthed you since the start of the world.

BCB- you annoyed me trolling me but eh you keep things in check around here lol.

Goodbye 58.

DeletedUser54677

emoticon-0128-hi.gif
emoticon-0134-bear.gif

See ya.

DeletedUser63529

good bye bro we will miss your commenting and map updating

bogginso

sorry to see you go smokey! good luck with all things :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

see ya cheeky :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103040

BYE!

we will surely be missed here!

updating maps and comments
:icon_cry:

Kudos!

DeletedUser

W31 represent...sorry to see a veteran retire...all the best...take care!

DeletedUser101986

good luck in your travels rawr,and most importantly,stay safe out there...i mean it. my hat goes off to you,u know dam well for what lol. my best wishes to you and hope to one day argue and fight you again in another world

DeletedUser96004

Laters Rawr. Good luck and have a blast!!! I have no doubt we will play again someday :)

DeletedUser

Farewell Justin. Next time Ill get a bigger stick to keep you under control :D

Anna.

DeletedUser

Goodbye Rawr. It's people like you that make this game interesting and worthwhile.

Wishing you all the best in real life and please return in one piece from your deployment.

DeletedUser

honestly i dont even know where to begin...

as you may know this will be my last forum topic regarding anything at all TW related, i do not seek attention nor drama. firstly i would like to thank everybody that i've had the pleasure of playing with on W58, as some of you may know im currently deployed and have little to 'no' time for tribal war's that being said this fiasco you maybe aware of has me conflicted on intrest, on my left side i have FORK talking to me trying to sway my mind but on the right side i have MANIC talking to me to sway my mind.

given the recent events, i've literally been droven crazy if i wasn't already crazy cause honestly i wont lie to you guys, i loved MANIC and when i got casted out apart of that left with me but on the other hand they turned there back on me 'so i wanted recocile and revenge'. eh but truthfully i still don't know and i dont think i would ever know.

reality is i did make a mistake, i did support and enemy player. i was wrong for it 'was i trying to hurt my tribe, no' not really. i loved my tribe as i've stated before, even when 'River supposively passed away, i stepped up so that MANIC would not fall'. Personally it was more to it then that as you may very be aware of i have a temper and im a loose cannon lol.. given that well less just say there was a long list of stuff i had done while i was in MANIC lol. i wasnt a fanboy nor was i brainwashed if anything quite the opposite 'very defiant' lol. but i loved my tribe and so i remained because i had made friends and i would still help them if they asked me strangly enough. i just thought i would make the world aware of what actually transpired and the truth behind it before i left the game.

the drama has pretty much all but driven me from the game entirely partially due to me bringing it on myself but this fiasco. i have left my account in the hands of who i thought was best to have it.

i know alot of you probably wont give a shit but eh why not, i was a big figurehead of W58 forums given how dead they actually were :p

few shout out's since this is a special post :p

Warstiner aka Anna- you was probably the only person that stood by me thick and thin even till the end and for that i applaud you and i respect you for it :icon_razz:

Debb123- rode my ass hard for the last 2-3 weeks i was in MANIC lol but for the most part we had a blast and i enjoy those times and you actually put up with me for a long arse time. :lol:

Renewell- inactive as shit and probably hated me to hell but he stuck his neck out for me when i least expected it, caught me off guard. respect

Flux- Oldiest and Wisest of MANIC <-- cool man.

Bristus- dude has 8 kids but that taught him how to handle me :lol: <3 Dan

Don, Xtrip, Warm, Storm, Glaud, Scorp-probably missed a few of you but your old timers man from the start lol.

LTSSB- for firing my ass up for one last time, your crazy nutcase like me but i love it :p

FORK- glad i got to see a different side of FORK for a change, was nice to know you was willing to help me in the end even though i bad mouthed you since the start of the world.

BCB- you annoyed me trolling me but eh you keep things in check around here lol.

Goodbye 58.

oh crappy.. i missed Rawr now.. :(

well, old times at W@rldz.. :) or the owner's says.. GBEARS.. >.< ahaha.. ^^,

Farewell Justin. Next time Ill get a bigger stick to keep you under control :D

Anna.

who's seraphinn.. oh geez, I lost my track of the time.. *facepalm

Goodbye Rawr. It's people like you that make this game interesting and worthwhile.

Wishing you all the best in real life and please return in one piece from your deployment.

+1