Where is RAM ?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dunno your infatuation with noobaxes, Mike.

He isnt even playing an account on your front, and you seem to have it out for him??

Whats with the puppy dog comments?? Im not defending him, but the joke is lost on me.. and i would like to know. Last few times you went this route in pnp, i could understand your angle and your point... This time??

utter confusion.

How about letting the rest of us know your deal?

DeletedUser

i dunno your infatuation with noobaxes, Mike.

He isnt even playing an account on your front, and you seem to have it out for him??

Whats with the puppy dog comments?? Im not defending him, but the joke is lost on me.. and i would like to know. Last few times you went this route in pnp, i could understand your angle and your point... This time??

utter confusion.

How about letting the rest of us know your deal?

Now Paj if I were to tell you all the deal with BUTTONS AKA NOOB then there'd be no point in doing it :) but maybe the nuance was lost on him because it's lost on you to, oh well looks like we'll have to wait it out for the next thrilling/ not so thrilling (delete as applicable ) episode of W30 slagging without slagging

In the meantime where is the bold little puppy, locked in his kennel or gone back to be weaned?

DeletedUser79042

I believe they found poor Buttons

Sir Mike, you are off topic. This thread is about the quest for the notorious RAM tribe. Not Buttons

Think someone will rename them as such in the future once again ? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Sorry Robot!

Back on topic(ish) maybe they would reform under a better leadership, maybe a Robot RAM

goat.jpg

DeletedUser79042

Sorry Robot!

Back on topic(ish) maybe they would reform under a better leadership, maybe a Robot RAM

Not even a robot can roundup this flock anymore Sir Mike. However, I suggest Phoenx and BH keep up eating them, just to make sure the job will be done allright.
After that ... landclosing etc etc... (still another 2 years - the least for that)
As for LoEN, keep up your trench warfare with BH. Noone won in WWI. You will not either :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not even a robot can roundup this flock anymore Sir Mike. However, I suggest Phoenx and BH keep up eating them, just to make sure the job will be done allright.
After that ... landclosing etc etc... (still another 2 years - the least for that)
As for LoEN, keep up your trench warfare with BH. Noone won in WWI. You will not either :icon_neutral:

I think you do yourself an injustice there.

It would be a hard task but not ( I think ) an impossible one. It would all depend on the mindset and skill levels of the remaining players and the mindset and skills of you as a leader

Tribewise skill levels would seem to be down but education is a wonderful thing, however, the mindset is a different thing alltogether. After being hammered for a while and then betrayed and then hammered somemore only the most tenacious would come back and stay for more, but yet they still have players willing to fight on, so I wouldn't rule them out completely.

Leaderwise skill levels, Mmmmm, certainly as a fighter you'd be fine, as a PnP'er on here, you'd be fine, as a leader of a tribe, I dunno! I'd like to see it myself just for the craic :)

An improbable outcome, yes, but certainly not impossible.

You listening HG find this man an account an elect him leader !!!!

Trenchwarfare. Nah too many holes in the frontlines to class as trench warfare :)

DeletedUser79042

:lol:

last time I "lead" a tribe, it was just to hit the disband key :lol:

For that task we got of course ... SFC who is experienced. More than meself :lol: :lol: :lol: All it takes is a Duke sit passed @ him and voila :lol:

Oh and as another statement I 'd like to make, I recently got the intel of Niklam firing off 1000 nukes.

All I have to say is "Respect" for players like him who give out all this time to play a game. I admit I can/could not do it anymore. A bit monotonous the past weeks with RAM-HG falling in points fast, but I -repeat- respect the time "invested" to this by some mega players like nik.

As for LoEN... I do feel your landclosure. And monitor your stats. Stalemate Sir Mike. I would of course prefer to be able to see it otherwise, but cannot.

Sorry for 2 post monsieur mod :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But where'd the challenge be in that to test your undoubted prowess at the game :icon_biggrin: