An Announcement Like No Other.

DeletedUser

i can tell you this much, there is no point in replying to him at all, you might as well argue with me, at least i am honest and can follow simple logic and sequence of events :icon_redface:

Accusing me of not being honest? Where was I not honest? :icon_rolleyes:

tbh, i have not followed anything any of you have been saying
(though i did notice weisnubs dedicated a thread to my honor, maybe i will make him president of my fan club, since he took the initiative of founding it)

This doesn't make sense...
I didn't found a fan club dedicated to you, though I made a thread about you....
It certainly wasn't dedicated to your honor

at least i am honest and can follow simple logic and sequence of events
I don't think you even realise your contradicting yourself in your own posts :icon_rolleyes:

i certainly hope waves2u, at least, has some kind of grasp of reality and i have seriously begun to question how shave has survived, let alone prospered :icon_confused:

Relevant? shAve have prospered far more than U N M and we don't have you or your precious Googly :icon_rolleyes:

who will be our next leadership? guess you will have to stay tuned, but i will share a rumor i heard :icon_eek:

[spoil]rumor has it, everybody will be the next duke, smoov on the first wednesday of each month, sothis on the second tuesday, crowbaby on the third monday, etc.

[spoil]but don't tell anybody, it is all hush-hush :icon_wink:[/spoil][/spoil]

Has to be the worst idea I've ever heard in TW.....
You've already got my vote as Biggest Fail of 2012 and its only been 19 days :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 4669627

Well i would say Anthills is actually xshahzad!!!! His alter ego!!

On a serious note we have all seen this so many times. How many people here are actually playing under new name?
It's all too coincidental! :)

why is this limited to players who are in my tribe?

why can i not be norman the cat?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So you say that if I mail you, I can get the reason why your qutting already? I would certainly like to hear why. 1 week as the front figure, and then out again? Something must have been wrong...
Just confirm this.

Deleted User - 4669627

Very little. Reasons for which, I have stated before if you want to know, you can mail.

i would argue he accomplished quite lot in a very short time, despite being a stranger to everybody, but then, i do not have to argue...

[spoil]
[1/18/2012 12:52:51 PM] Senseidave__Matty: well why cant googly be duke

[1/18/2012 1:06:27 PM] Alex Meyer: On 1/18/12, at 11:04 AM, Ants wrote:
> they need somebody who can and will lead them ALL
I strongly believe that person is googly

[1/18/2012 1:10:50 PM] Maths Legend: We NEED Googly more than Ants. This is the bare truth of it.
Ants is probably one of the next most influential in the tribe, yet we DO NOT need him like we need Googly.
[1/18/2012 1:11:38 PM] Sothis (Bad Bear2): yes, although it is hard to make a pekking order im afraid googly is top
[1/18/2012 1:11:41 PM] Sothis (Bad Bear2): but ant knows this
[1/18/2012 1:11:57 PM] Sothis (Bad Bear2): he has not denied it nor will he... i dont think
[1/18/2012 1:12:10 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i think we all see the situation the same

[1/18/2012 3:33:28 PM] Ryan Cops (Vivariel): alright ant im glad
[1/18/2012 3:33:33 PM] Ryan Cops (Vivariel): but the tribe wants googly as leader
[1/18/2012 3:33:40 PM] Ryan Cops (Vivariel): i think its best for the tribes future
[1/18/2012 3:33:40 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: as do i
[1/18/2012 3:33:46 PM] Ryan Cops (Vivariel): yea
[1/18/2012 3:33:49 PM] Ryan Cops (Vivariel): alex said you did too

[1/18/2012 3:40:38 PM] Daniel: anthills
[1/18/2012 3:40:49 PM] Daniel: make me owner of this chat and revoke your rights as creator
[1/18/2012 3:40:54 PM] Daniel: or make googly
[1/18/2012 3:40:55 PM] Daniel: same
[1/18/2012 3:40:58 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: you cannot remove creator rights
[1/18/2012 3:41:05 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: that is why googly has to start a chat

[1/18/2012 3:44:35 PM] Daniel: Ill make googly master
[1/18/2012 3:50:01 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: if googly did not need to be creator
[1/18/2012 3:50:09 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i would have made him a chat myself
[1/18/2012 3:50:42 PM] Daniel: I made him this
[1/18/2012 3:50:51 PM] Daniel: If he wants to make a chat where he is owner
[1/18/2012 3:50:54 PM] Daniel: he will do so
[1/18/2012 3:50:57 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: its all good to me
[1/18/2012 3:50:58 PM] Daniel: and ill rmeove this chat

[1/18/2012 5:42:07 PM] Sothis (Bad Bear2): googly was our big hope and I know for a fact that he had taken large steps in gaining us some benifical diplomatic agreements
[1/18/2012 5:54:33 PM] Sothis (Bad Bear2): I am annoyed because this tribe has great potential (with googly) and I hope that we can sort this s*** out

[1/18/2012 6:03:48 PM] Cody: googly left us with some good diplo and a decent game plan[/spoil]
idk, he must have done something right if he convinced a group of total strangers that he should lead them :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last thing I am going to post in this thread, the only thing he did kinda right. Was to post an apology, other then that he has shown to be a quitter when he knows all cause is lost.

slinkiestwizard

[spoil]rumor has it, xxxxxxxxx will be the next duke, smoov on the first wednesday of each month, xxxxxx on the second tuesday,xxxxxxx on the third monday, etc.

[spoil]but don't tell anybody, it is all hush-hush :icon_wink:[/spoil][/spoil]

this was the only thing i took out of this post that made and sense as hes the best person for that job , ive seen what he could do in the past .

Honestly UNM dropped the ball passing him by

DeletedUser92790

Last thing I am going to post in this thread, the only thing he did kinda right. Was to post an apology, other then that he has shown to be a quitter when he knows all cause is lost.

who are you to say what he did right or wrong? you know of nothing that went on in the tribe when he was duke, so who are you to judge? Seriously though, why do you post such ignorant posts?

DeletedUser

Honestly, everyone here has completely derailed this topic.

This topic was an apology to the world for =X/U N M's past actions.
At first it was on topic, and now it has turned into a flame war.
There is no longer any need for what all of you are saying, you are all simply making fools of yourselves by having petty arguements flaming eachother.

If you would like to get this topic back on track, feel free to do so; otherwise, please stop the senseless flaming and arguements that have derailed this topic.
If you all cannot be mature enough to bring these private arguements private, then this thread needs to be closed.

DeletedUser

why is this limited to players who are in my tribe?

why can i not be norman the cat?

:icon_razz:

Well I played with norman and with xshah.... The conversations we seen from you and the way you answer is more like xshah used to. :)

Deleted User - 4669627

who are you to say what he did right or wrong? you know of nothing that went on in the tribe when he was duke, so who are you to judge? Seriously though, why do you post such ignorant posts?

thanks ben, but while it was very subtle, i think that was slinki's attempt at being civil as he really did not say anything all that bad
in fact, i think, he was being honest and trying to give us some good advice
in fact, i think, it is good advice and i was already considering what role smoov should play in the new, new, new leadership :icon_wink:

[spoil]obviously the rotating schedule for dukes was a joke :lol:[/spoil]

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thanks ben, but while it was very subtle, i think that was slinki's attempt at being civil as he really did not say anything all that bad

Ben was responding not to Slinki, but to ReaverofSouls. The player claiming that he has full knowledge of my every action on this world, and my reasons for resigning. Although he has no knowledge of this, as is made clear by his post trying to give a reason as to why I resigned, when said reason is entirely based on his own imagination, and is actually incorrect.

DeletedUser

rumor has it, everybody will be the next duke, smoov on the first wednesday of each month, sothis on the second tuesday, crowbaby on the third monday, etc.

This doesn't work for me, I'm offline all day Mondays and my villages are undefended, etc, etc. Can ReaverofSouls sit me for this? He's so much more capable.

Deleted User - 4669627

Ben was responding not to Slinki, but to ReaverofSouls. The player claiming that he has full knowledge of my every action on this world, and my reasons for resigning. Although he has no knowledge of this, as is made clear by his post trying to give a reason as to why I resigned, when said reason is entirely based on his own imagination, and is actually incorrect.

my bad, i see it now lol :icon_redface:

and yes, if he believes that anybody in U N M is sweating, he certainly does not understand the situation

DeletedUser

my bad, i see it now lol :icon_redface:

and yes, if he believes that anybody in U N M is sweating, he certainly does not understand the situation

Please explain the situation :icon_rolleyes:

The way I see it though is U N M has an unstable and unreliable leadership, and are being eaten (Not using the word warring as they haven't really shown up in the war) by KP and PITA.

If I was in your position I would be sweating, knowing my tribes days were numbered :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

i think that was slinki's attempt at being civil as he really did not say anything all that bad
in fact, i think, he was being honest and trying to give us some good advice
in fact, i think, it is good advice and i was already considering what role smoov should play in the new, new, new leadership :icon_wink:

[spoil]obviously the rotating schedule for dukes was a joke :lol:[/spoil]

Im just saying you tripped over the 6 foot snow bank right in front of your eyes he was the best player for the job, truth be told i no smoov well, regardless of if hes Duke or not i still wouldnt grant your tribe any diplomacy .
I just personally no what he is capable of when it comes to leading a tribe. It may be to late at this point as the damage is done , but in honesty he had no problem butting heads and at least breaking even with some of the top commanders in this game .
He proved it many times over on world 12 , possibly the real players that no real gamers might remember tiberius BC . 5 times bigger running TD and smoov put him in his place .

Smoov earned my respect more so then any leaders UNM has had at any point ,pfft ant=googly

Deleted User - 4669627

Guess he ^^ was not trying to be civil after all :lol:

look mate,

i know it broke your heart that we did not appoint wickerman, the whole world knows you are heart-broken, but enough, even he is not crying about it, why should you still be? why not make him duke of YOUR tribe and stop hating on folks for breaking up with your boyfriend?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

simmer down or take it outside guys :lol:

slink...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I see its onto insulting people, kinda sad if you ask me
He was making a point...:icon_rolleyes:

Also, it's kind of sad that, even though you say you aren't goig to post in this thread anymore, you still continue to. Guess you're a liar, then?

slinkiestwizard

Guess he ^^ was not trying to be civil after all :lol:

look mate,

i know it broke your heart that we did not appoint wickerman, the whole world knows you are heart-broken, but enough, even he is not crying about it, why should you still be? why not make him duke of YOUR tribe and stop hating on folks for breaking up with your boyfriend?

Wicker went his own way , what did any of the above post in regards to smoov have to do with wicker? As a matter of fact wicker sent trains on smoov , there was no love lost there.

One solid fact i have to make is either of them could have done a better job then you .