Team HuGgY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He got banned on 26th of October in the early hours ST. JAB should be able to confirm this.
It usually takes more than 14 days. Never happened to me but I think there might be a couple of days till the tw team takes the final decision.

twstats and the .net rules confirm what I said to be true. So umm yea, you were calling me a liar?

DeletedUser

twstats and the .net rules confirm what I said to be true. So umm yea, you were calling me a liar?

I don't know if you are a liar or not but that was surely a lie. And you're still wrong - it was 26th, early hours. That's the time I've heard about it.
Tw stats
ODA + 220 k on 25th (when he recapped the two villages), + 70k on 26th, and zero from 27th on.
ODD +460 k on 24th, + 1,030 k on 25th (8 villas for Jab), +170k on 26th (2 villa for Jab), 70k on 27th, 0 k on 28th.
If escaping by ban can be considered a failure for your attacker than yes, Jab failed.

Let's face the truth here: your weakness is not you being weaker players (can't be weak when so huge in the core) and not the low morale on some of their players. You're simply too far away and the (smaller) border accounts could not stand a whole tribe attacking (that includes spotted cow, the old owner).
If Jab stick together than you'll have hard times, a long and difficult war. If you stick together, on long term, they're dead meat.

May i suggest the morale for spindle?
It's very difficult to find a trustworthy co but always check upon him - you never know who he is and who he really represents there.
Spies will always be the among the first to offer themselves for sitter or co.

I'm waiting to hear more about boggy - he is the key of the problem.

DeletedUser

He barbed on the 11th of Nov, work your way back 14days. That means there was a 2day period before he got banned and after he lost the last village to jab where he lost 0. It coincidentally got banned after that, funny that didn't happen when you guys started taking villages. :icon_rolleyes:

Ups.
You may be right - 14 days indeed.
But you missed the "way back" start: 11th of November is the day he chose the quarter of the map for his new village, but the last day he had 45 villages was 9th of November.
Redo the counting!

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=player&id=7458912&mode=history&pn=1

DeletedUser

In a nutshell, when I was with JAB. unknown started nobling villages too close for JAB comfort. Took some. JAB started attacking. A couple of days later the account was put on 'hiatus'. JAB was pissed off cause they couldn't fully attack back. Screw the days and times.

DeletedUser

Believe me we would have fully sniped and stacked them all as we had. hehehe.

I argued with twsupport for like 2weeks on why that account was banned.

Yes I agree with the hypothesis about borders not thickened out enough.

DeletedUser

yes you would easily have sniped them stacked them....lol

thats why HADES got dismantled and COW lost villages because your so good..unknown soldier would be gone if he stayed around as you only started properly supporting the frontline way after unknown got banned..

the truth was Unknown and Hades attacked JAB with no warning ( none needed i agree before you start, but it does make taking villages easier)

they then bragged how easy their two man op was and how that they didnt have any doubt otherwise..the days that followed made mockery of that statement..

now you can say HADES quit but that was after he got ripped apart and was still telling BROKEN to come at him. Hades final acts were noblng villages in far off ks :D

to put it simply up to JAB every tribe had collapsed against your huge force and you under-estimnated JAB completely. We were just a pest that you could swat away anytime you felt like it with your superior skills....however from what ive seen you are only superior in the amount of nukes at your disposal. Without help eventually due to that size we will have great difficulty keeping you at bay but that is nothing to do with skill.

richard you and elfspice are so far the only players who have showed any brains in their attacks but im 100% sure with players like windepig,huggy,pain carbon now moving in your tribes attacks will be better organised but we will do our best to turtle away.

DeletedUser

We had them sniped and stacked :(
Then they subsided and then i wake up one day to see him banned. ask press button if you dont believe me :(

The original hades who attacked you honestly did quit before incomings, we got a new owner who was not good at all. Yes spotted quit just as incomings started and it was fishy. Ask them yourself am sure the players troll these forums somewhere, however you havent had much luck with new spotted.

Yes JAB are just a pest and all tribes have collapsed but its nice too see resistance, maybe not everyone likes it but you gotta feel your getting a good game.
I believe your alot better at stacking and using them pallies than you are given credit for.

I also feel it was more the xenthyl account as a whole who can be thanked for the attacks we sent you. Not just me, I am sure its likely i sent the minority of the attacks.
Yes turtling is fun. Hows your new allies Active ? :)

DeletedUser

aah cheers man . much love. If you understood I was actually complimenting your tribe for being able to defend.

Nice too hear that back.

DeletedUser

My original point was, as soon as we got some active hands on the Unknown account *cough cough* JAB stopped taking villages, then 2 days later it 'coincidentally' got banned. As soon as we got active hands on spotted, that account has barely lost anything, actually it has gained. As for hades, original owner quit before incomings, new owner was total crap ~ That is what I will give you guys credit for.

'however from what ive seen you are only superior in the amount of nukes at your disposal. Without help eventually due to that size we will have great difficulty keeping you at bay but that is nothing to do with skill.'

lmao - From what I've seen, JAB are only able to take inactive villages, 2.5k barbs and defend by turtling up+morale. That doesn't take skill. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lmao - From what I've seen, JAB are only able to take inactive villages, 2.5k barbs and defend by turtling up+morale. That doesn't take skill. :icon_wink:

Dude..you know how hard it is to send a noble train these days. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

LOL Hawaii when I rimmed u in the core i sent where u belong NooB RiM Paradise so thank Meh!! for placing u where u fit and blend in. Eish what happened to TAC :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My original point was, as soon as we got some active hands on the Unknown account *cough cough* JAB stopped taking villages, then 2 days later it 'coincidentally' got banned.

You continue with the lie. So, are you a real liar?
Just got this from Jab:

[......] on 26.10.2011 at 13:14
Thanks Quote
At present unknown has been banned for offering free premium points in exchange for morale bashing I have no idea if it permanent or what his punishment will be...

It's easy fake-able, isn't it? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You continue with the lie. So, are you a real liar?
Just got this from Jab:

[......] on 26.10.2011 at 13:14
Thanks Quote
At present unknown has been banned for offering free premium points in exchange for morale bashing I have no idea if it permanent or what his punishment will be...

It's easy fake-able, isn't it? :lol:

Thats not even what it got banned for. :icon_redface:

You know so much :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7488

LOL Hawaii when I rimmed u in the core i sent where u belong NooB RiM Paradise so thank Meh!! for placing u where u fit and blend in. Eish what happened to TAC :icon_rolleyes:

Who are you? Who is tac?

Status
Not open for further replies.