Declaration time again !

slinkiestwizard

I am a turtle, spear nukes FTW :icon_twisted:
ehhh some things never change huh lamby .... i see pain in your immediate future , I spoke to several mods they are going to include a suicide note and drol planet in your overhead <Drol was a mythical god of the planet Iego, which the inhabitants hailed as both their protector and bringer of destruction.(He failed as well )

, that would be between the should i farm or should i spam button .

DeletedUser

i see PITA has as many conquers as shAve... the academy is on the move...

DeletedUser96310

Stats Update:

Side 1:
Tribes: shAve
Side 2:
Tribes: BS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 2
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109,888
Side 2: 15,947
Difference: 93,941

chart

DeletedUser

i see PITA has as many conquers as shAve... the academy is on the move...

Oh noes

We've been found out as a family tribe

Quick hit disband, I can't deal with the shame :icon_redface:

(It laughable funny how ridiculous your post actually was :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

Nice solid op by Shave! I find it funny, i had no clue about this op. Says something. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only the first of many. Expect more to come.

I do, kinda hard to defend when my neighbor never told me about incoming trains. I could of split them or at least pre-nobled and re-capped

DeletedUser

So you mean, you are getting whipped at the hands of shave's academy. How leet of you:icon_cool:

going back through many posts here and throughout world 59... don't see ~ONE~ pounding their chest, saying ~ONE~ is better than anyone else... other tribes *you know who you are* do it ALL the time...

damn, whipped by an academy tribe --- :icon_redface: ... how's that "war" with U N M? Seems as though THAT thread needs to be archived :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Update stat since the declaration.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: shAve
Side 2:
Tribes: BS

Timeframe: 19/01/2012 08:00:00 to 22/01/2012 03:54:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,030
Side 2: 22,778
Difference: 134,252

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

lol. shave is killing BS.

wonder if BS have it in them too turn it around.

DeletedUser

lol. shave is killing BS.

wonder if BS have it in them too turn it around.

It all depends on morale, our morale is still good. So we will see, i thought Shave would have the upperhand for a week or so. After all this is all planned, ops and borders pre-stacked

DeletedUser

It all depends on morale, our morale is still good. So we will see, i thought Shave would have the upperhand for a week or so. After all this is all planned, ops and borders pre-stacked

You guys really need to get a spy somehow. Either that or stop ASSuming things. lol

DeletedUser92671

But they had like 2 weeks prior to us declaring to sort things out , as there merge and make pretend war gave them plenty of time .

there was no phony war.
get over the fact you are wrong instead of saying the same thing over and over again.
telling a lie 5 times, doesnt make it a truth, its still a lie, youve just said it more...

DeletedUser

there was no phony war.
get over the fact you are wrong instead of saying the same thing over and over again.
telling a lie 5 times, doesnt make it a truth, its still a lie, youve just said it more...

Ok so there was no phoney war, and your tribes did what was best for them as PITA and shAve were on your doorstep.

shAve are doing whats best for them by warring with you, and currently the stats are in our favour.

Thats all that matters at the minute in my opinion :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ode to the BS tribe !

End of villages
Crumbling away
shAve's the source of your destruction

[spoil]
sf34.gif
[/spoil]

hearts that pump with fear
Emptying your villages near
Leading on your tribes destruction

[spoil]
event_56240822.jpeg
[/spoil]

Speechless and BS are scared you will see
There hiding place are all they need
Dedicated to
How shAve is killing you!

[spoil]
Jill-feeling-in-silage-cave.jpg
[/spoil]

Go cower faster
Obey us shAve is your master
Your life disappears faster
Obey us shAve's your master

[spoil]
k6713541.jpg
[/spoil]

Masters of 2 tribes you will see
shAve's pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

Blinded by theBegger
You can't see a thing
Just call shAve's name 'cause they'll hear you scream

ShAve!
ShAve!
[spoil]
shaving-shaving-men-funny-demotivational-poster-1248892840.jpg
[/spoil]
Go hide yourselves away and
always be afraid
2 tribes deaths becoming clearer

Shave's monopoly
Speechless and BS misery
Trash your villages in an instant!
[spoil]
kids
[/spoil]
Trust me now as all will see
Death is all you need
Dedication on Bended knee
How shAve s killing thee!
[spoil]
images
[/spoil]
BS is scared you will see
Dedicated to
How shAve is killing you!

Master of speechless and BS
were pulling your strings
Taking your villages and smashing your dreams
Blinded by Thebegger
You can't see a thing
Just call shAve's name 'cause they hear your scream
[spoil]
Puppet_Master_by_Fandias.jpg
[/spoil]
Shave!
Shave!
[spoil]
shaving.png
[/spoil]

Where's the villages that shAve are after?
shAve are your masters

shave was given only Lies
BS broke down and they cried
All shave hears an see is laughter
[spoil]
pictureschildrencrying.jpg
[/spoil]
Laughter, laughter
Laughing as the tribes cry

Laughing is worth all that
shAve checking its village stats
Just a Declaration without a reason

Never-ending nukes
2 tribes drift on numbered days
Now your tribe is out of reasons

Shave will occupy
Shave will help you die
shave will run through you
Now shave will rule you too
[spoil]
Valiant_Knight_by_Xinsin.jpg
[/spoil]
two tribes are now scared you will see
Dedicated as you scream
How shAve is killing you !
Shave are your masters!

Master of the southeast
were pulling all your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
[spoil]
medium_tantrum100908.jpg
[/spoil]
Blinded by shave
You can't see a thing
Just call shave's name 'cause they hear your screams

Shave!
Shave!
[spoil]
Death__s_Horse_by_basilia_czar.jpg
[/spoil]

^And so its official if anyone's confused we are declaring on Speechless for clean up but primarily BS .As Burning skies has played games with make pretend wars , lied about border agreements that never existed , and told countless stories , we at shAve have had enough. .

[spoil]
spit-wad-needle-secret-weapon-final-straw-calendar-demotivational-posters-1314780116.jpg
[/spoil]

This declaration is due to the fact Skype lied repeatedly while crawling in bed with Onfire .

and they continued to lie

Yes but we Knew the truth prior

Lies ,Lies, Lies But we knew the truth as they continued to lie

all this as they (SKYPE) recruited in our Ks , and stole claims from a shared Claims folder .

Yes we tried to deal with them but enough is enough constant lies , and we realized long ago there war caps back and forth were just that back and forth really not war caps at all . They just made it appear they were warring .

Then the Circular that made us all belly laugh as yet another of there mass merge players was scared seeking for us to invite him and offering yet more material.

<<< today at 12:32
Circular mail

I am sorry to say that I have hit delete as I am sick of playing the game with people who have no honour or are to shortsighted for words.

Firstly congratulations must go to Onfire for their successful takeover of skype.

This was allowed/made possible by Three amigos who has set this tribe up despite being warned as to the plan.

Onfire's players are trying their best to get across to become part of shave and then take the world.

They had a phoney war where in-actives and merged accounts only were taken by shave. This they freely admitted to the council

Now those onfire leaders have ordered that certain accounts be internalled and that their own players be the ones to take them.. "excuse" is front line with shave- they have their own in-active/sat accounts which are front line with shave but are not taking those but shave are wonder why.

Three Amigos / fireabend.. you have become an arrogant idiot and it really must piss you off that you can not delete this post.. nor even see it unless its forwarded to you. I joined this world with the intention of not playing with you again as the rot had started in our last world. I vow never again to play with you. Giving you any position of responsibility is a mistake any leader would do well to remember.
Even now your talking to Pita to get in their tribe so much for loyalty - all you care about is yourself.—

And with this being said we at shave are confused if it was such a make pretend war form our end why did you kick players as soon as they were nobled by us?

really now cant even tell the truth when you are deleting can you

So with all this said war on !

that was the most waste of typing you ever did what a fail

first off your nubs noble closest they can find fail

second your fakes r ubber fail on me even the 10 sp 5 sw 6lc 30 cats attacks great work nubz

third your tribes name makes me remember why i shave my golfballs so i can dip them in your mouths your members make great ball washers

fourth your tribes presence on externals made me come back from my away time since new years flame time is here all members in shave who post here beware i will feed you your words threw a straw after i chew your words and spit them in your weak members faces

fifth i am closer to your nubs then you are to me so stack up those weak villages because i have 2 weeks off work and looking for some fun

lastly skinywizard you might think u r a strong leader but all you are is a pawn in this world nothing more

if your members are so eager for a real war bring it to me instead of bottom feeding frontline players because as far as i see it your members are nubs and not really committed to actually dealing with threats only growing as quick as they can so there undies feel more full then they actually are.

Carsinated

Last edited by a moderator: