The quality of world 11 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser30069
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hmmm well just off the top of my head, 4 of the top 5 are original owners....

DeletedUser103999

lol

but if you look at the top 20 then its much worse. If you then looked at the top50 its horrendous
and lets not even bother at looking at the top100.
No, I stand by my original comment.
Id say close to 70% are controlled by not the original owner

DeletedUser

haha if you insist jagerr... not worth an argument. do you even play on w11?

DeletedUser

14 of the top 16 zip players are the original owners including myself

there is a reason for that....

Wallam

Yes I played w11 for a very longtime
I was CHIMERAA ie the original

Considering you chose to give you own account away (if you were Chimeraa, which I doubt) I'd say your argument has no basis.

Also does it really matter that some people are not the original owners, its common practice for people to take over accounts, its just a way the game has evolved.

DeletedUser103999

Wallam.. You also miss what I am trying to say here.
This thread is degrading.
Its all about a group of people trying to tell themselves how special they are.
I always have disliked that. I rather have my deeds do the talking.

btw.

YES i am the original CHIMERAA

The one who started in the south in K97 and became Duke of INF (InFerNO) named so because im a Fireman
Then i merged the small tribe with LoD
Then i moved west to fight TITE and MCD
Then i moved to the core to fight RASP and took on Playhater who I ended up "encouraging" to quit due to my "attention"
Then I fought ZIP
Then life got to busy and I handed over my account

Yes my friend. I am the original CHIMERAA

DeletedUser

This thread is degrading.
Its all about a group of people trying to tell themselves how special they are.
I always have disliked that.
This thread appears in every world.

YES i am the original CHIMERAA

The one who started in the south in K97 and became Duke of INF (InFerNO) named so because im a Fireman
Then i merged the small tribe with LoD
Then i moved west to fight TITE and MCD
Then i moved to the core to fight RASP and took on Playhater who I ended up "encouraging" to quit due to my "attention"
Then I fought ZIP

Yes my friend. I am the original CHIMERAA

Jagerr: "Its all about a group of people trying to tell themselves how special they are."
Jagerr: "Then i moved to the core to fight RASP and took on Playhater who I ended up "encouraging" to quit due to my "attention""

:icon_neutral:

Jagerr: "Its all about a group of people trying to tell themselves how special they are."
Jagerr: "Then i moved to the core to fight RASP and took on Playhater who I ended up "encouraging" to quit due to my "attention""

:icon_confused:

:icon_rolleyes:

Make sure when you throw that stone you don't hit your glass house. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser103999

Lol :)

It sounds like im congratulating myself...omg
This was to try and 'prove' that I am who I claim to be, by giving key time points

DeletedUser103999

I was approached to rejoin but I decided to have a fresh bash at TW on w61.
Playing 2 worlds is against my religion now :)

Klouwe

Quality of the w11 players?????
Cmon lads get real. This thread sounds like, and IS just a self congratulatory thread for end gamers.
Of which 70% are not even the original owners

sigh...

Poll (in the shared ingame forum)

Are you the original owner of your account?
*Yes (65,85%)
*No (29,27%)
*It's complicated (4,88%)

Apparently still a lot of original players are here :icon_cool: Numbers don't lie :icon_wink:

Wallam

*Yes (65,85%)
*No (29,27%)

Apparently still a lot of original players are here :icon_cool: Numbers don't lie :icon_wink:

w11 is so slow people rarely want to take over ;)

DeletedUser103999

*Yes (65,85%)
*No (29,27%)

Nice mate.

But tell me. How many people took part in that poll?
It would stand to reason that it would mainly be the small group of still active players?

Klouwe

42 votes so about 31% of all leftover W11-players. Quite representative, I guess :)

I doubt that there are plenty non-original players among the non-voters to turn the vote into 70% non-originals... Especially cause non-voters are less active and so just keeping the account alive, which is probably done because of an sentimental affection with the account (= cause it's their own account). Non-originals who aren't active, will more likely let the account turn barb or give it back to the tribe who gives it a new owner.

DeletedUser103999

42 votes so about 31% of all leftover W11-players. Quite representative, I guess :)

I doubt that there are plenty non-original players among the non-voters to turn the vote into 70% non-originals... Especially cause non-voters are less active and so just keeping the account alive, which is probably done because of an sentimental affection with the account (= cause it's their own account). Non-originals who aren't active, will more likely let the account turn barb or give it back to the tribe who gives it a new owner.

Fair enough .
I expected a higher percentage. I do know that Attero have suffered higher losses of original players though. So I think the final stat would possibly settle at around 50% which is still well shy of the 70% i said.

playerhater11234

Im a Engineer and im a Kiwi :).... To easy Bud :)

Haha, alright. Be more specific about the occupation then. What industry do you work in? Or better yet, what's the name of the company you work for?