Honor pulled into the AM

DeletedUser

This move by your tribe, and your leadership will puzzle me for some time. You have a top tribe in a gang bang easy walk with all involved yet you pull in another tribe to battle you. You have succeeded in your efforts, due to attacks on honor with out reason Honor declares on AM. We will test you in every aspect of this game, I hope you all are sharp. I will give advise because I would like to test my members, teamwork is a must. Do not leave account unattended.

Proof of attacks
Side 1:
Tribes: Honor
Side 2:
Tribes: AM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,031
Side 2: 96,242
Difference: 87,211

chart

and a side note to your diplomat
Lexis25 on 20.01. at 03:00
You are as a flea attacking a bear. You do not scare us. :)

Honey Badgers on 20.01. at 03:02
kk

this flea is coming girl be ready

DeletedUser96519

Sorry not coming in MY CLUSTER HONEY :icon_eek: might aswell declared on us too

might as well, MANIC's not really scaring anyone......

Then again, hell badger, you'l then have to declare on INSAN3, T-CREW, BEYOND, Berry, PRIME.....

damn hocc, who else is in your alliance now? i lose track of the tribes you need to ally before you run your pretty lil mouth.

Pretty much the entire east of the world for a start ay, minus GOT for the gangbang ofc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then again, hell badger, you'l then have to declare on INSAN3, T-CREW, BEYOND, Berry, PRIME.....

damn hocc, who else is in your alliance now? i lose track of the tribes you need to ally before you run your pretty lil mouth.

Pretty much the entire east of the world for a start ay, minus GOT for the gangbang ofc.

im sorry do you even play anymore???? :lol: guess not..... :icon_rolleyes: don't hate cuz we can negotiate.

DeletedUser96519

im sorry do you even play anymore???? :lol: guess not..... :icon_rolleyes: don't hate cuz we can negotiate.

Aww sweetie, yeah im still on an account, i never left, which acc is it though? Take a wild stab in the dark........

DeletedUser101986

ouch,that hurt :(

DeletedUser63529

omg worst declaration ever , at least give us some amusing pictures :D

DeletedUser

I have never heard of these tribes Manic/T-crew/beyond/berry/prime Honor keeps their noses in the battle trenches. Insan3 shoot out mad skill to our east much love. As far as your cluster a meat shield of nubs will not hold up, careful what you wish for

DeletedUser

I have never heard of these tribes Manic/T-crew/beyond/berry/prime Honor keeps their noses in the battle trenches. Insan3 shoot out mad skill to our east much love. As far as your cluster a meat shield of nubs will not hold up, careful what you wish for

??? excuse me honey? meat shield? AM has done there share number of attacking... Also I have much respect for HONOR tribe. Im just saying to think you going to send nobles in our cluster is NOT gonna happen. I don't want HONOR and MANIC to war but if thats what YOU wish for then like GOD said... "Ask and you shall Receive" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I dont know who your talking to this has nothing to do with manic, we were attacked we will counter. there is nothing more to it if manic is to declare cause some idiots attacked us have at it

DeletedUser

I dont know who your talking to this has nothing to do with manic, we were attacked we will counter. there is nothing more to it if manic is to declare cause some idiots attacked us have at it

so why not talk to AM and get it resolved? why go and declare on them for someone who just joined there tribe?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96519

so why not talk to AM and get it resolved? why go and declare on them for someone who just joined there tribe?:icon_rolleyes:

You trying to avoid a war hocc? Sure sounds like it. Aww, thats cute, right out in the open. Why dont you try and add them to you list of allies?

DeletedUser

2 members attacked, and diplomat told me Im a flea. The war is on if we are attacked we respond no need for a chat for past 4 days we were attacked not that i need to explain myself to you. I will resolve it with cats and nobles. Again nothing to do with you, however Im pushing north now though this was not the plan. Nuke up if you want to stop it your talking will not stop our attacks. Maybe you should educate your allys on not starting a war before their ready

DeletedUser63529

there ready , but its a shame you guys dont really share a front :(, this will be interesting , if it hits to close to home i do see manic south getting involved , thats just my opinion im just a grunt :(

DeletedUser

there ready , but its a shame you guys dont really share a front :(, this will be interesting , if it hits to close to home i do see manic south getting involved , thats just my opinion im just a grunt :(

ill have to agree with you on this :lol: we shall see how AM fairs don't they they will need our help.. after looking at HONOR, they seems to only be like 10 active accounts :icon_biggrin: well, ill have to say good luck to both sides :) one needs it more then the other :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54677

Beyond does not adhere to FORK logic, and therefore has no want or need to declare on HONOR. But thanks for your consideration. :)

DeletedUser96519

Wow, way to read the thread KK.......

Hocc had said about HONOR declaring on MANIC..therefore my point related to HONOR declaring on them tribes, nothing to do with your tribe, your declarations or your logic.

I'll use the same quote as you used to form that last piece of genius..

Pick out where you got your reply from?:icon_rolleyes:

Dumb post KK, surprising from you

Last edited by a moderator: