I think im gonna be Ill

DeletedUser

Sadly, the title of this thread suggests the reality of what I have just read.

Just thought I would post this here, since it got locked how appaling and hypocritical wfman is. I stopped replying because this guy is a complete moron and I have had enough .

so you post/reply to me in another thread looking to get another thread closed, gj being a hypocrit in your own post

You insinuate that we should be killed again and you wont be playing w57 again because you will be banned. Disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful. Il start posting up all the quotes of your own knock members hating your guts??? Maybe you should shut up and play instead of making death threats.

who said they will be banned??? i said i wud get infracted, if your going to quote me atleast do it right.

and shut up an play???

[spoil]
Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Players: xenthyl
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 232
Side 2: 2,471
Difference: 2,239

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5[/spoil]

aye ur war stats vs jab are amazing? you internal nobling again??

my war stats

[spoil]
Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Players: Patzer
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, SUN
Players: ringo110471, Duke Vimes, LooKBacK, Aido Rules

Timeframe: 20/12/2011 00:00:00 to 25/01/2012 21:08:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 953
Difference: 881

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 3
Difference: 19[/spoil]

includes noblements vs ur glorious kingy who u think is such a great warrior, not to mention when i started co playing this acc it was roughly 950k, i have near doubled the the mount of villages/points since taking over

so yea you probably need to get your facts straight before running your mouth about needing to start playing ingame

Just thought I would post this here, since it got locked how appaling and hypocritical wfman is. I stopped replying because this guy is a complete moron and I have had enough .

I have had enough of the abuse that has escalated from your poisonous mouths non-stop , because I ignore a death threat post not giving it the attention it deserves shows that I should be killed by eletric chair?? Where the hell did you come to the conclusion that player is a {HI} member ? for all i know, it could be knock family member ....

You really are pathetic, and I hope your tribemates and leaders see these quotes (they are in the locked thread and I can give them the links if they cannot find them ), since this is disgraceful language and really showing your tribe in a bad light and w57 in a bad light.

You dont even deserve to be on this world with the terrible language that comes out your mouth.

Flaming the mods too huh ? yh seems legit.

says hes done replying to me yet goes on to reply to me lol

such a hypocrit in the sane exact post

I have had enough of the abuse that has escalated from your poisonous mouths non-stop.

this guy is a complete moron

You really are pathetic

hes had enough of being abused yet gives out insults of his own in the same exact post, lol

ever heard of do onto others as they wud do onto you?

well guess wat u give out insults like the example above you get them bk, simple as, you push sumone far enough then u get wat u deserve as far as im concerned

so if you dont like it richard

its simple

stop arguin with me, stop lookin to argue with me, u went lookin to argue with me, u went out of ur way to argue with me, and cud i responded in an angry manner u dnt like it and now throwing ur doll out the pram and crying to mommy

grow up wud ya and take it like a man, if ur big enuf n ugly enuf to give it u can def take it

DeletedUser

Na its fine man , I am the bigger man, I dont make death threats about people.

You on the other hand...

DeletedUser

Na its fine man , I am the bigger man, I dont make death threats about people.

You on the other hand...

so u consider urself scum?

bigger man yet ur still replyin and throwin insults lol

u need to learn the definition of being the bigger man

edit: oh btw bigger man wudnt have came on here tryin to derail this thread, but hey that is the kind of person u r

ur such a swell guy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will reply to what I want, you think its good to act the fool and continue to flame after what you posted? I won't back down to you. Throwing computer insults at people lol.

No , if you read your quotes , you called me and john scum, then deserve to go to electric chair.

Your quotes not mine.

DeletedUser

I will reply to what I want, you think its good to act the fool and continue to flame after what you posted? I won't back down to you. Throwing computer insults at people lol.

No , if you read your quotes , you called me and john scum, then deserve to go to electric chair.

Your quotes not mine.

now ur contradictin urself again, before u said u wudnt reply to me an my death threats an that u were done replyin to me, now ur replyin to me again, dude make up ur mind

come bk when u actually decided wat ur gna do will ya

and yea i do think ur scum, its nice to know u think the same,

fact ur derailin this thread now out of spite proves it

oh n thx again for proving my point btw

if this was a knock member, or infamy, or jab or anyone except hugz or hte then u2 wud be all over it posting wat a terrible thing to say,
but no typical hypocricy from a scum tribe to ignore the post of there member wishing sumone dead

ty ty ty ty richard, my point was a success cheers dick

DeletedUser

Just cant stop the insults wfman, lol

Its a shame your such a poor player.

First saying i have alzeimers and now wishing me dead.

All over a game, is that how much this game means to you lol

DeletedUser

Just cant stop the insults wfman, lol

Its a shame your such a poor player.

First saying i have alzeimers and now wishing me dead.

All over a game, is that how much this game means to you lol

confirming sumthin isnt an insult,

and dick is short for richard so yea wheres the insults?

kettle, pot, black, dick

u have insulted me aswell within the last 2hrs

so does this game mean so much to you dick?

DeletedUser

No I find it as an insult , go on where was my insult compared to saying you wish i was electric chaired?

You wonder why everyone in your own tribe hates you lol

DeletedUser

No I find it as an insult , go on where was my insult compared to saying you wish i was electric chaired?

You wonder why everyone in your own tribe hates you lol

well thats ur problem if u find it as an insult then

a man named Richard may be nicknamed Dick because that is the traditional diminutive form of the name Richard. More recently, 'Rick' has also become commonplace.
The name Richard is very old and it's true origins may well be lost in the depths of time past. The name likely stems from Old English, since 'Ric' meant ruler and 'heard' meant hard. It is also feasible that with the advent of rhyming slang, Richard would be shortened to Rich and then to Rick and on to Dick.

doesnt sound like an insult to me... unless u dnt like ur name and its origins

so im free to call u dick as im calling u by ur name, aslong as i dont use it another way then im not insulting anyone

:):):) its ok i checked before calling u dick

crazy horse doest speak for all of the tribe

but since u made such a comment, i want u 2 go thru every single name in knock and post a quote from every single member saying they hate me, otherwise ur just making up ludicrous accusations with no proof at all which would be typical of u

DeletedUser

You are using it another way , I take it as an insult , ie. the person you are calling it to.

Yes crazy horse doesnt speak for your tribe, he is the only one who openly said it in chat.

That doesnt mean people dont skype me and say it lol .

I wont reveal names because that would be unfair, I can always ask them if they would like me to divulge their names because giving away info given to you in confidence would be stupid.

Especially to a troll like you lol .

DeletedUser

You are using it another way , I take it as an insult , ie. the person you are calling it to.

Yes crazy horse doesnt speak for your tribe, he is the only one who openly said it in chat.

That doesnt mean people dont skype me and say it lol .

I wont reveal names because that would be unfair, I can always ask them if they would like me to divulge their names because giving away info given to you in confidence would be stupid.

Especially to a troll like you lol .

well you said the whole tribe, and i know for a fact thats not true, so again ur makin false statements,

but yea i know who doesnt like me in our tribe and i know who does like me, but i dnt really care tbh, there soldiers just like me, i do my job ingame, i nuke, i noble, i support, i help out no matter wat and my team playingf abilties are never questioned as im always there for mu team m8s, even when it comes to cc sitting

i'll show u an example: from a tribe m8

XXXX on 20.01. at 22:08
you have a big wolf mouth but as player I really love you! Cody was right. You are a big pain in the b%%% but what a lovely player :):):)

and that person is right, i do have a big mouth, sumthin i have never denied, but as u will also read he acknowledges my abilities ingame as a team player

the reason ppl dnt like me is cus i tell the ugly truth, i dnt come out with smart ass comments, i dnt twist words, i dnt beat around teh bush

u and ur friend are gd at twisting words/posts, coming bk with smart ass comments, so ppl like u for it and it makes others look bad

but yet none of my tribe can say they dnt like me cus of my ingame playing abilities/or team playing abilities so... the only person to openly complain here is crazy

the rest, not that many but i know who, ignore it/my posts and get on with the game

but hey if u still think its the whol tribe like u said, pls do post a comment from every single member n i will never post or play here again

DeletedUser

You said your tribe dont matter only leaders opinions :icon_rolleyes:

do tell me which ones you want :icon_neutral:

Did I ever question you were a teamplayer, please go ahead and find the quote :icon_neutral:

I can have an opinion just as you do, what makes it right that you can flame me but i cant flame you :icon_neutral:

Quite funny really that you get kicks from this.

You say you dont make smart comments when you say we should be put in 'electric chair' :icon_neutral:

Yh mate, totally :icon_redface:

DeletedUser102407

OK! What is enough is ENOUGH!

This is simply a game. This thread is a pile of trash now!

I ask the moderator of this forum to close it!

Too many insults, too much spam and too much dirt!
Is not good for TW community, is not good for readers and is no good for the players who started this thread. The purpose of this thread is now lost. Therefore, I ask the moderators to put a stop to this nonsense!

I do not play this game to read trash!

Regarding the so called opinions I read here:

Unless is no KNOCK leadership member which makes an official statement, all posted opinions belong to the persons who makes them and do not engage KNOCK! in any way!

DeletedUser

OMFG you two need to stop bitching or take it to skype/PM's whatever, your both as bad as each other, Wfman for trolling and Richard for sticking your hand in the cage and feeding him, get a grip man.

Thread should stay open and delete the last x amount stupid posts by Richard and Wfman.

DeletedUser

What so you let trolls just flame you lol.

You stick up for yourself and your tribe is what I done .

DeletedUser

What so you let trolls just flame you lol.

You stick up for yourself and your tribe is what I done .

it all stopped when the elder mod closed the other thread, u have brought it all to another thread thus starting/provokin it all again

DeletedUser57190

Yes mods please close this thread it is serving no purpose

Wfman your an idiot and you drag the rest of us down and make us all look stupid SHUT UP:icon_redface:

Richard you need to realise wfmans and idiot and not rise to him the more you try to defend yourself the more crap he posts. Ignore him:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm sure you know and appreciate the difference between this garbage and flaming, by replying to every post your pretty much justifying his arguments and steeping to those levels, people can see whats being posted and can (with little effort) see who's taking things to far.

DeletedUser

it all stopped when the elder mod closed the other thread, u have brought it all to another thread thus starting/provokin it all again

When I see you believe i should be death chaired I will bring it to another thread, thats not spam. Thats just sick :icon_eek:

I am not even sure what you class that under, especially after you just beat the bush about people making death threats. :icon_neutral:

I'm sure you know and appreciate the difference between this garbage and flaming, by replying to every post your pretty much justifying his arguments and steeping to those levels, people can see whats being posted and can (with little effort) see who's taking things to far.

Am waiting for mod too see his death threat post.

DeletedUser

Yes mods please close this thread it is serving no purpose

Wfman your an idiot and you drag the rest of us down and make us all look stupid SHUT UP:icon_redface:

Richard you need to realise wfmans and idiot and not rise to him the more you try to defend yourself the more crap he posts. Ignore him:icon_rolleyes:

lol its my fault he carried on this rubbish n brought all into this thread, lol, epic lols