I think im gonna be Ill

DeletedUser57190

no its hardly his fault that you have a big mouth and if i had my way i would kick you from the tribe and let them jump up and down on you.

However i am not going to get dragged into an argument with your pointless posts and will say no more on the matter and wait for this thread to be closed.

Because it is petty and childish

DeletedUser

no its hardly his fault that you have a big mouth and if i had my way i would kick you from the tribe and let them jump up and down on you.

However i am not going to get dragged into an argument with your pointless posts and will say no more on the matter and wait for this thread to be closed.

who are you ingame ? :)

DeletedUser100354

Lets all be Happily infected by ill, or i will knock! you down and turn you into an infamous smurfs and JAB you!

good time for a stat update :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u already just involved urself in the argument as u posted in favor of another person, lol and people call me stupid

DeletedUser

Just like to clear the air with you Wfman..i am not in Hi/Hugz whatever you call them like you said i was. I was making factual points in the other thread which is now closed because of spam...

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
images

DeletedUser100635

wfman is an epic noob from Noobville.

DeletedUser100635

Hope it didn't take too long to come up with that gem. :icon_rolleyes:

Clearly you didnt work out im having a dig at wfman's style of posting. It doesnt need substance. Nor do posts need logic because he ignores it anyway.

DeletedUser

Just like to clear the air with you Wfman..i am not in Hi/Hugz whatever you call them like you said i was. I was making factual points in the other thread which is now closed because of spam...

wtfman doesnt care. because he is a member of Knock you can automatically assume that he is delusional and there is no sense in arguing the point with delusional people.

DeletedUser

Can we get a stats update? Dont go inflating your stats either. noone cares how well knock nobled out some of ill's inactives after they were kicked

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lolz noone cares yet you asked for stats?

and its sad to see but the rest of w57's true forum warriors are creeping out of the dark :(

now we have several wfmans we have to ignore when reading threads

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!, Who?
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, SUN

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 450
Side 2: 42
Difference: 408

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,043,355
Side 2: 364,889
Difference: 3,678,466

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Perhaps you need to learn to keep your tribemembers on a tighter leash cody. Its no wonder the world has no respect for Knock.

pur3 m4g1ck

Perhaps you need to learn to keep your tribemembers on a tighter leash cody. Its no wonder the world has no respect for Knock.

Right, no respect. For beating a tribe (absolutely destroying a tribe) that was top 3, that was supposed to beat Knock with little effort, no respect is earned there.

Every tribe has a forum poster that is frowned upon, but actions in game should reflect much of the so called 'respect' on this world.

Perhaps you should stop with the forum alias and give me some facts and/or evidence why Knock! no respect?

DeletedUser100954

Can we get a stats update? Dont go inflating your stats either. noone cares how well knock nobled out some of ill's inactives after they were kicked

Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!, Who?
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, SUN, loners, MOON
Players: ringo110471, LooKBacK, Aido Rules
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 526
Side 2: 44
Difference: 482
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: