Immmm bacckkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser101120

Alright guys ive cleared up some time, and im ready to play again... with whatever tribe wants me.... Of course i would like a big account and i want to co. I dont have the time to play by myself (Sigh as u all know having a co. screwed me over last time... considering i was number 2 in this world). But yes, i need a co player. Preferably one who wont get the account banned.... My Experience.... Number 2 on this world :) If you have any questions feel free to ask. I play american times. Contact me on here first, and then if i like what you have to offer we will talk more on skype

DeletedUser

A big account, yep, doesn't have time to play so needs coplayer, hmhm... Alright Sir, I'll get this list sorted right away, please hold the line.

dunno.gif

DeletedUser

to be fair rukoh tou might actually have a suitable account for him - one i would like to see survive.

DeletedUser

Why on earth would I want to invite someone who doesn't have the time to play alone?

Oh wait, I remember now, he's the former rank two, let me bend my spine a bit, a bit more, more... Nope, can't bend backwards enough. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why on earth would I want to invite someone who doesn't have the time to play alone?

Oh wait, I remember now, he's the former rank two, let me bend my spine a bit, a bit more, more... Nope, can't bend backwards enough. :icon_wink:

Really? I thought that was your specialty :icon_biggrin:

And Serpent, it wasn't just your co. What screwed you both of you deciding to take said account to Ohyeah.... ><

DeletedUser

Not even my specialty can take that much abuse I'm afraid. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Really? I can bend that far, and its not even my specialty.....

DeletedUser

Alright guys, enough time has passed that I can pretend like I was busy and had to quit before (really it was the 25 attacks oh yeah sent at me) and im ready to play again... with whatever tribe wants me.... Of course i would like a big account and i want to co. I don't have time to play any account, and am too lazy to actually do any work. But I do want a big account so that I can noble a lot of barbs. Please don't attack me though, as I just don't have the time to actually defend or do anything useful in the game. Lastly I will need a co-player to cover the cost of premium. hit me back!

I'm sure people are just jumping at the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101120

Really? I thought that was your specialty :icon_biggrin:

And Serpent, it wasn't just your co. What screwed you both of you deciding to take said account to Ohyeah.... ><

Gregoun you know what happened there... that wasnt me... you can inbox me if you really forget, hahaha and rukoh i know your views on co playing :p

DeletedUser

Gregoun you know what happened there... that wasnt me... you can inbox me if you really forget, hahaha and rukoh i know your views on co playing :p

I was just making a joke because if you read Jordy's thread, he went on and on about how it wasn't just his decision, but made with the consent of everyone on the account :p

DeletedUser101120

yea... im still confused with who he consented hahaha cause it certainly wasnt me

whall0625

Meh that acct was screwed the day i left.....although kinda sad it died the way it did

DeletedUser101120

Meh that acct was screwed the day i left.....although kinda sad it died the way it did

nahh i was actually doing pretty good haha did u ever even get another co? or was i by myself till i found jord who screwed me anyways

DeletedUser101120

haha guys i picked up a new sport and lost all time i had. See you this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.