Mystic Meg - 1337 Internaller

DeletedUser

I think it was because you pointed out just that account, when there are others that probably do have 80% of their conquers as internals. @Merging ~ Oh here we go, another 'is not' 'is so' debate. :icon_rolleyes:

@Pain ~ The other 3 probably do/did have bashers they nobled, but I cant randomly go through their conquers and say 'that was a basher'. On that note, Pain.Carbons 56% (internals, barbs and bashers) is still pretty good compared to lion lio (45% w/out bashers) and theilluminati (58% w/out bashers), so not too bad. :p

DeletedUser96707

Top 5:

Pain.Carbon
55 internals = 10% of their 503 villages.
55^ + 111(barbs) = 33% of their 503 villages.
55^ + 111^ + 120(HTE) = 56% of their 503 villages.

lion lio
138 internals = 30% of his 458 villages.
138^ + 67(barbs) = 45% of his 458 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

TheIlluminati
235 internals = 56% of his 423 villages.
235^ + 13(barbs) = 58% of his 423 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

HuGgY.
94 internals = 22% of their 426 villages.
94^ + 30(barbs) = 30% of their 426 villages.
94^ + 30^ + 23(HTE) = 34% of their 426 villages.

lordrighteous
63 internals = 17% of his 352 villages.
63^ + 39(barbs) = 31% of his 352 villages.
+Basher/s(?)

I don't know where everyone is getting 80-90% for these noobs. lol

Of those you forget:

simp1y lovely + 48 for lordrighteous (after the acc left 4play it was still being internalled).
dontworry + 52 for lion lio.

Taking lordrighteous to 43% and lion lio to 56%

:icon_razz:

HuGgY.
94 internals = 22% of their 426 villages.
94^ + 30(barbs) = 30% of their 426 villages.
94^ + 30^ + 23(HTE) = 34% of their 426 villages.
+TWS = 99% of there villages

hehehe

We went past you in oda so you just lost your bragging and mocking rights :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh im 100% barb whore my friend :icon_razz:

what's your IGN again? Don't be scared to let people who you really are. If you are that scared to where you have to create a new account to flame people then you just a little punk. I don't have nothing to hide.

DeletedUser

{Hi} - 70
RAoV - 19
Home - 11
Dream - 5 NOT internals where u get that i dont know
HTE - 6
Where? -2

Inactives not included above:
Xanzz - 15 Inactive lowish morale full troops no internal sowwy
Danwars 727 - 12 No internal
Alexryan - 8 Inactive low morale full troops no internal
-=X=- 1 extra

*edit*
4loko - 2 extras
Randall Boggs - 16 Where do u get this as an internal
scar.. - 11 Same Here goodness gracious :( are u drunk

Clearly ur definition of an internal is totally screwed up as any villa u dont have to lose troops on is an internal in my opinion
So that leaves 110 Internals which 63 of the {HI) internals as u call it is a merge with a friend so i dont consider it as an internal even if i didnt lose troops but i will leave it inthe calculation so that is 32% get it right please

DeletedUser

Of those you forget:

simp1y lovely + 48 for lordrighteous (after the acc left 4play it was still being internalled).
dontworry + 52 for lion lio.

Taking lordrighteous to 43% and lion lio to 56%

:icon_razz:

We went past you in oda so you just lost your bragging and mocking rights :icon_wink:

we are duke our points and oda count as double :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No im sorry you are all wrong this award has to go to

Pain Carbon who wouldnt know what an active player was:icon_rolleyes:
*80-85 % of his total conquers have been against inactive or gifted villages

dont worry chicken i wont give away your ID just yet :icon_twisted:

11 RIDDICK the Slayer Infamy 2.875.077 298 9648

Side 1:
Players: RIDDICK the Slayer
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 313
Side 2: 9,390
Difference: 9,077

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 8
Difference: 156

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,589,349
Side 2: 67,662,897
Difference: 65,073,548

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,553,354
Side 2: 56,940
Difference: 1,496,414

chart

DeletedUser

I wouldnt be making comments like that lest someone post YOUR stats piggy.

DeletedUser

feel free to bring up my stats i dont have 100+ conquers against my tribe ;)

and if anything i think me and my co-players have redeemed ourselves.

china man is a hater of {HI} because we winning the world currently :? let me guess your in either Jab/Infamy/TWS/Active

DeletedUser

hugs or whatever that tribe is sucks :) im pretty sure they cant handle 1vs1 once they lose they will ask support cuz they cant handle it and theyll say i have a life why make life harder if you can make it easier or is is trbal wars go play solo wars

Noobs just cant deal 1vs 1 seriously making as many arguments as they can make

DeletedUser

feel free to bring up my stats i dont have 100+ conquers against my tribe ;)

and if anything i think me and my co-players have redeemed ourselves.

china man is a hater of {HI} because we winning the world currently :? let me guess your in either Jab/Infamy/TWS/Active

I do like your careful selection of words Mr Pig (the bold), but unfortunately for you, by the terms of the award (which isnt restricted to 'your tribe') , you have actually more than 100. Allow me to break it down for you, seeing as you kindly persisted.

Out of 295

{Hi} - 58
Home - 20
RAoV - 12
HTE - 11
-FZF- 11

Extras:

AlexRyan - 9
X - 2 extra

Coming to a grand total of 123 (again, I accept no responsibility for missing any and will happily add them to the tally if anyone points out more). Definitely not as impressive as Mystic Megs to be sure, but nonetheless surely sufficient to be nominated for an award.

*edit* I resent the accusation of being a hater on the grounds that I have made no reference to {Hi} as a tribe.

*edit* @ Mystic Meg
Clearly on top of the primary school addition lesson you missed, you also missed a comprehension lesson or two. At the beginning of the award ceremony I made clear my definition, but as you have decided to skip over that I'll include it once again here.

To be elegible for a 1IA a majority of conquers must be against tribemates, Gifts and/or players that were knowingly inactive without your input at the time of nobling.

DeletedUser

then wheres my award?

also to point out me + X merged you should really read my profile sometime might interest you in the story of the noob :?
also alexryan is active as he just joined a new tribe (facedesk) internals must be done im afraid china either we take them or the enemy takes them :)

and finally this is suppose to offend me????

DeletedUser

Winged Pig, you misunderstand me, the point of this award is not offensive but informative (although by the defensiveness of your responses I can tell I clearly have offended). Regarding X, merges are covered in the criteria under Gifts, as the player gifts you the villages and then plays on the account.

i would have very much liked to give you the award but, unfortunately, in the very fine print (which is so fine one needs an electron microscope to read it) it states that the award can only be received by one account at a time. Therefore Mystic Megs gracious acceptance precludes you from receiving it also.

DeletedUser

Hey commy china i didnt accept ur BS of an award and are u just a troll or do u play w57 at all ? Please get ur facts straight first which were internals dummy before u make an idiotic thread

DeletedUser

I don't know who you are communist china but your a funny dude, other folks responses have been pure nectar, loving your responses so far, nice thread tbh. :lol:

DeletedUser

hugs or whatever that tribe is sucks :) im pretty sure they cant handle 1vs1 once they lose they will ask support cuz they cant handle it and theyll say i have a life why make life harder if you can make it easier or is is trbal wars go play solo wars

Noobs just cant deal 1vs 1 seriously making as many arguments as they can make

Whats the name of this game you imbecile :icon_neutral:

When you figure out the name maybe you will understand the way you meant to play it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

No you just suck :) xenthyl accepting a 1vs 1 then asking for support means cowardness noob

That just shows you always want to join the better tribes instead of the less better tribes since you cant win the game without the help Of pro triBes :)))

That just shows how noob you are to join only the real winner tribe

DeletedUser100635

No you just suck :) xenthyl accepting a 1vs 1 then asking for support means cowardness noob

That just shows you always want to join the better tribes instead of the less better tribes since you cant win the game without the help Of pro triBes :)))

Clearly you dont have any faith in your own tribe if you just write them off as losing to HI already. HI dont have this in the bag just yet.

DeletedUser

Just because a tribe starts to run out of internals doesn't mean they aren't a 'winner tribe'. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100635

I think Commy China has certainly raised some very valid points here. All any of the top players do here is farm and internal. How boring/lazy. I think I might go play start up again.