Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser44759

mm, this thread is missing a few relevent developments now?

DeletedUser

The only difference between this merge, and Punches merge with Act1 is unlike yours we organized and planned this out. It wasnt rushed and hastily done like yours and I expect it to be a huge success. Yes, you guys should be worried :)

DeletedUser

no ones worried, i think its amusing, now all the nubs are in 1 tribe, just waiting on you guys to invite bmf then you have everyone :)

DeletedUser

oh zach you never cease to amaze me.

will be interesting to see stats in next few days/weeks

DeletedUser

i do my best :)

yes it will, i actually wanna see how well your tribe can work together now as 1.

DeletedUser44759

like the nub's hugging in the south (nod)

that amuses me..just what are your criteria for "nubs"?

Mine would be anyone who didn't play before W25 and hasn't managed multiple 5mio+ accounts over a prolonged period of time, since the argument used by most nubs is that anyone can luck out on growing an account, but consistancy seems to be a good indicator...

Of course in the deep south hugging is pretty nonexistant as the recent, swift and ongoing demise of rebz demonstrated...

It also amuses me that Punch are being beaten by said "nubs", kind of begs the question what that makes them? (nubfood)

So now instead of getting a RAW deal or a WINning punch dealt you you'll get to RAGE against the machine as it continues to feed...with active players moving up to the FL constantly...:lol:

DeletedUser

that amuses me..just what are your criteria for "nubs"?

Mine would be anyone who didn't play before W25 and hasn't managed multiple 5mio+ accounts over a prolonged period of time, since the argument used by most nubs is that anyone can luck out on growing an account, but consistancy seems to be a good indicator...

Of course in the deep south hugging is pretty nonexistant as the recent, swift and ongoing demise of rebz demonstrated...

It also amuses me that Punch are being beaten by said "nubs", kind of begs the question what that makes them? (nubfood)

So now instead of getting a RAW deal or a WINning punch dealt you you'll get to RAGE against the machine as it continues to feed...with active players moving up to the FL constantly...:lol:

OMG! WOW! YOU GUYZ IZ ANAZING U BEAT REBZ! OMG! WHAT SKILL U HAZ! Im just gonna delete my account now! :icon_rolleyes:
nub right there thinking defeating the almighty rebz was something to be proud of :lol:

we wont be fighting Rage long, by next week you will merge again, and then again, and then again :icon_biggrin:

velvet, he has no criteria. hes just zach. :p

lol

DeletedUser

werent you guys just recruiting from ABN recently? :icon_rolleyes:

and ya we already have our next 4 merges set up

DeletedUser

The only difference between this merge, and Punches merge with Act1 is unlike yours we organized and planned this out. It wasnt rushed and hastily done like yours and I expect it to be a huge success. Yes, you guys should be worried :)

The question is though, why do it? You were winning the war, were you not?

Were you afraid of fighting each other once you had finished Punch! off?

DeletedUser

werent you guys just recruiting from ABN recently? :icon_rolleyes:

and ya we already have our next 4 merges set up

and.....whats your point?

oh goody, can i be apart of one of those? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The question is though, why do it? You were winning the war, were you not?

Were you afraid of fighting each other once you had finished Punch! off?

We still are winning and will continue to do so. We are not afraid of war.. in fact, RAW was very very close to surpassing Punch in total war caps.

We werent afraid of fighting WIN. We fought them for months a while ago :D But after discussion, we felt it was the best course of action. Our tribes have grown very close, and now that inactivity is beginning to creep in, the time to merge definitely seemed necessary

DeletedUser

and.....whats your point?

oh goody, can i be apart of one of those? :)

point being you criticize us for merging even though your tribe just merged in a group of players from ABN.

you are set for merge #3

DeletedUser

point being you criticize us for merging even though your tribe just merged in a group of players from ABN.

you are set for merge #3

We recruited a few players, not a merge. Not even a day and ampac's logic has rubbed off on you :lol:

Oh sweet, thanks for including me :D

DeletedUser

Either way, its hugging by your standards.

and np, everyone is included!

DeletedUser

Either way, its hugging by your standards.

and np, everyone is included!

No it's not, I know my standards and a few players is not a merge, let me guess, if I recruited a player right now that would be a merge aswell?

Can I bring some friends with me? We can make it a party!

DeletedUser

We still are winning and will continue to do so. We are not afraid of war.. in fact, RAW was very very close to surpassing Punch in total war caps.

We werent afraid of fighting WIN. We fought them for months a while ago :D But after discussion, we felt it was the best course of action. Our tribes have grown very close, and now that inactivity is beginning to creep in, the time to merge definitely seemed necessary

Yes yes, good for you. But that was not the question. Your reason for merging isn't as simple as inactivity, as true as it may be, for as the saying goes:

"A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason."

Now I will not go and say you are merging because you are a bunch of 'huggerszzzzzz'; however you can not deny that your merge was 'necessary' and the 'best course of action' to win the world without fighting, non?

DeletedUser

you guys seem to have been communicating well during the alliance, it will be interesting to see how that transfers into the new tribe. also interested to see how having 3 dukes works out. i'm fairly certain don is on his own, but since the other two are from RAW i wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple co-players. which if that is the case, 5 or 6 players having the final say seems like it might cause some problems.... but maybe that's just wishful thinking?

either way, im kinda excited to see how this effects the war.

DeletedUser

No it's not, I know my standards and a few players is not a merge, let me guess, if I recruited a player right now that would be a merge aswell?

Can I bring some friends with me? We can make it a party!

I said hugging, not a merge.