User Made Maps

DeletedUser

I simply love these player maps, They are much lovelier to look at :D

Keep em coming!

I don't even play the world, I am just here for the photoshop practice... Problem Is I have almost know idea what is happening in the world.

DeletedUser

Top 5 -
[spoil]
w59___top_5__by_twjabberjabber8-d4o05pw.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

well.. a previous player map showing the "wars" is sorta accurate about who is fighting who. thats about it

DeletedUser103644

I don't even play the world, I am just here for the photoshop practice... Problem Is I have almost know idea what is happening in the world.

Pita and -kp- vs :D

BS vs Shave

Time VS fig

Gotrob vs ~one~ -> I heard rumors of this, is this true or false?

DeletedUser

Just nobling internals from the other tribe, as preparation for our coming merge.

Gotrob also needed more D vills so they used me to kill their O on as I need more O :)

DeletedUser92790

This Will give me something to do tomorrow afternoon.

i think he was just trying to tell you what is going on in the world :icon_wink: because that was all on the map i made before, and ill post it below. If u want to do it too though, go for it :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
6575293_orig.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i think he was just trying to tell you what is going on in the world :icon_wink: because that was all on the map i made before, and ill post it below. If u want to do it too though, go for it :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
6575293_orig.jpg
[/spoil]

nice map :)

DeletedUser92790

new map with merges and such, cant really see -KP- but whatever :icon_razz:

[spoil]
1408962_orig.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100590

[spoil]
world5933121.png
[/spoil]

Apologies to -KP- for missing them off. I put the tribes into twStats from memory and missed yours.

Rank 1 = bottom Layer
Rank 8 = top layer.

Opacity isn't my strong point.

DeletedUser

Very nice map humbletree, thank you for taking the time doing it :)

about the opacity try with 2 version of each layer , put them again in your order from 1-8 and again in the same order 1-8

first time put each layer 85-90 opacity and second 40-50 , it gives a nice view of the areas where 2 or more layers overlap

maps by idalain

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice map humbletree, thank you for taking the time doing it :)

about the opacity try with 2 version of each layer , put them again in your order from 1-8 and again in the same order 1-8

first time put each layer 85-90 opacity and second 40-50 , it gives a nice view of the areas where 2 or more layers overlap

maps by idalain

Needs to be said I find things like that brilliant to read. Any chance you know of any more world reviews time-mapped like that? Especially 6? Played on that when I was 14, but as a 14 year old does, I got bored.

DeletedUser

A very rough and quick map to update everyone on the past little while.

[spoil]
d6ych.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105980

Could anyone make a conquer's map for the war?

I know it's a little early but if someone could, I'd appreciate it :)

DeletedUser

I know.

But just to clarify, there were no conquers yet yesterday I don't think, and to add to that, it would've been very few. Plus almost no one asks for conquer maps anymore :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

thats probably because conquer maps dont show the merging thats gone on in 59 :lol:

i wouldnt mind seeing a conquer map, but i'd give it at least a week or 2 to see where the real gains were being made for both tribes