Warlight.net risk

DeletedUser

It has recently come to my attention that a large no. of w56ers actually play online risk. To help facilitate games and just add new people/tactics to the mix I'd like to get those who play warlight.net risk skype names soes to add you to the "interworldly" TW risk chat.

DeletedUser

I might consider playing a game or two, though I'm quite terrible at it. Skype name is orelthegatekeeper. I'd love to see some tribes getting together a few players and fighting each other on Risk, as a sort of inter-tribe competition.

In fact, if the idea gains enough traction, I'll even host a world cup on it just to see which tribe can win :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I might consider playing a game or two, though I'm quite terrible at it. Skype name is orelthegatekeeper. I'd love to see some tribes getting together a few players and fighting each other on Risk, as a sort of inter-tribe competition.

In fact, if the idea gains enough traction, I'll even host a world cup on it just to see which tribe can win :icon_wink:.

You'd lose, to me. :p Also, completely OT (sorry Manta!), we're going to win 49 :p

DeletedUser

I would lose to you, undoubtedly.

And thank god, I've spent hours making those buildings pretty. I'm tired of seeing them all messy :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

I would lose to you, undoubtedly.

And thank god, I've spent hours making those buildings pretty. I'm tired of seeing them all messy :icon_cry:.

I play Risk like I organise villages..... I think you stand a good chance of winning! Anyway Manta, I'd be up for a game.

DeletedUser

I play Risk like I organise villages..... I think you stand a good chance of winning! Anyway Manta, I'd be up for a game.

That would require me to actually have your skype to add you to the group. :icon_rolleyes:

Unless orel wants to do it. :p

DeletedUser

Perhaps when I actually get on Skype, I might consider it :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

I am a newgrounds and Armor games subsciber...warlight is an okay version of Risk though I do like the reinforcements option of the WW2 one..but TW takes more than enough of my time for now.

Thanks for the invite :)

Bo-John-bo

I'll play Manta, I had a mess around on there the other day

You have my details :lol:

DeletedUser96141

bumpy: Unlike in TW, ill beat you all in warlight anyday :D