Top FIVE Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Of course I understood Richard Perfectly, :icon_confused:

My point being If the "members" gained ODA While in a different tribe,
it should not be carried over and counted as ODA in their new Tribe as that tribe did not acquire it,
It should only be accredited to their old tribe's ODA :icon_twisted:

I think the point he was really getting at is that they want to count it in whatever way makes them #1.

DeletedUser

I think the point he was really getting at is that they want to count it in whatever way makes them #1.

lolz Agreed. :lol::lol:

But to be honest, TW.STATS helped with that...

And To be politically/technically correct:

Their members have more ODA, Unfortunately(for them) their Tribe DO NOT. :icon_twisted:

Kylan

Name: Happily Infected
Created: 2011-10-09 20:06:41
ODA: 305,31 Mio.
115 days since created. That equals 2,654,869.56 ODA per day

Name: Infamous Smurfs
Created: 2011-06-22 09:06:17
ODA: 314,98 Mio.
224 days since created. That equals 1,406,160.71 ODA per day

Only reason Infamy is first is because they started 109 days before {HI}.. I wonder if it will take them 109 days to pass Infamy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Name: Happily Infected
Created: 2011-10-09 20:06:41
ODA: 305,31 Mio.
115 days since created. That equals 2,654,869.56 ODA per day

Name: Infamous Smurfs
Created: 2011-06-22 09:06:17
ODA: 314,98 Mio.
224 days since created. That equals 1,406,160.71 ODA per day

Only reason Infamy is first is because they started 109 days before {HI}.. I wonder if it will take them 109 days to pass Infamy :icon_rolleyes:

Nice stats.

Firstly I'd like to state: I doubt NOT that Hi is catching Infamy in ODA.

Now,,Apart from the Obvious: that long ago most players were smaller and had less army's etc, to make your stats more realistic you should get Infamy's ODA from the time Hi was created untill now, to make an even comparison :icon_rolleyes:

And most of all "Pity none of it changes the fact of my 1st post". :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

who cares what their oda is. neither of them have fought any decent tribes anyway. lol

DeletedUser

Yes!!!! Another flame thread on {HI} just what we needed. :lol:

DeletedUser

telling people facts that oda been earnt before [hi] is not flaming, its fact, it would be like knock taking credit for our ex ctrl/4 plays odd n oda they earnt previously

considering twstats says knock is 3rd in odd but yet ingame were like 10th in odd, like i said wouldnt be right and it wasnt earnt under said tribes name

the point of showing the oda from ingame is to show the oda earnt [hi] since they were founded

if the last fight ever gets round to posting the others (i did the the 1 on knock) you will see i used ingame stats rather then twstats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

telling people facts that oda been earnt before [hi] is not flaming, its fact, it would be like knock taking credit for our ex ctrl/4 plays odd n oda they earnt previously

considering twstats says knock is 3rd in odd but yet ingame were like 10th in odd, like i said wouldnt be right and it wasnt earnt under said tribes name

the point of showing the oda from ingame is to show the oda earnt [hi] since they were founded

if the last fight ever gets round to posting the others (i did the the 1 on knock) you will see i used ingame stats rather then twstats

If you're referring to me than you must have taken it the wrong way.

If you look at the topic of this thread it is Top FIVE Tribes. Not a flame {HI} thread. Now dont get me wrong i love flaming {HI} just as much as the next guy but i dont think we need to make new threads for it. lets keep it all in one thread. :icon_biggrin:

Kylan

Nice stats.

Firstly I'd like to state: I doubt NOT that Hi is catching Infamy in ODA.

Now,,Apart from the Obvious: that long ago most players were smaller and had less army's etc, to make your stats more realistic you should get Infamy's ODA from the time Hi was created untill now, to make an even comparison :icon_rolleyes:

And most of all "Pity none of it changes the fact of my 1st post". :icon_wink:

You can not get those stats or else I would have posted them. But you are saying that in the first 109 days of the world, yes over 3 months, that Infamy didn't get 11m ODA? 11m ODA is the difference between the 2 tribes right now.

If Infamy as a tribe wasn't able to get 11m ODA in their first 3 months of playing then :lol:

DeletedUser

If you're referring to me than you must have taken it the wrong way.

If you look at the topic of this thread it is Top FIVE Tribes. Not a flame {HI} thread. Now dont get me wrong i love flaming {HI} just as much as the next guy but i dont think we need to make new threads for it. lets keep it all in one thread. :icon_biggrin:

no sorry, just overall to everyone, just tryin to say its not right to include previous od earned whilst in other tribes, sry for mix up

DeletedUser

Yeah i think this thread is pointless if no one is going to give a top 5.

DeletedUser

well if the last fight doesnt show up by sunday, i will throw 2gether 1, using the info current here on [hi] cept the false od rankings, i have already gave my info on knock to last fight an still have a copy, so shudnt take long to throw 2gether infamy, ill, and e-jab

DeletedUser

You can not get those stats or else I would have posted them. But you are saying that in the first 109 days of the world, yes over 3 months, that Infamy didn't get 11m ODA? 11m ODA is the difference between the 2 tribes right now.

If Infamy as a tribe wasn't able to get 11m ODA in their first 3 months of playing then :lol:

Could you point out to me where I said that please?? :icon_rolleyes:

The point i was making, that seemed to fly over your head was:

For the first 109 days,,, players started as a couple of hundred points, and by the 109th day only the top 2 players had barely made 1 million points/100 vills...

Since then the average ODA of the WORLD has significantly increased,,

meaning your stats of "ODA per day" are far from even comparison/misleading/and a bit silly...:lol:

And unfortunately I can't answer your question the furthest back stat i can find for Infamy's ODA is:

2011-11-05 ---------- 91,092,074.

DeletedUser

well if the last fight doesnt show up by sunday, i will throw 2gether 1, using the info current here on [hi] cept the false od rankings, i have already gave my info on knock to last fight an still have a copy, so shudnt take long to throw 2gether infamy, ill, and e-jab

Nice one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

of course you would be biase against our tribe. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Top 5

what can be said

well

1 {HI} Attacking E-JAB and has Nap with tribes 2 and 3
2 Infamy Have Nap with tribes 1 and 3 not sure who they are attacking
3 KNOCK have nap with 1 and 2 so that pretty much means none of the above will attack one another until it's just 3 tribes left.
4 E-Jab Doing what they can to keep {HI} at bay
5 ILL doing pretty good for a tribe with 17 members.

I know why don't 1tribes 1, 2 and 3 invite all the other tribes to pick a side that they wish to fight on, everyone merge until there are only the 3 tribes left then gor for all out war.

:)

flame away lol

DeletedUser

of course you would be biase against our tribe. :icon_neutral:

i did say i wud use the current info up there except the od, i will use ingame od rankings not twstats,

if i was gna be biased i wuda used twstats for our od rankings but i didnt, ingame od rankings put us lower

Status
Not open for further replies.