Who would you choose???

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to see this thread get some action again. As an ex-player, with a non-biased list, I'm sure most would be interested to see how others view this thread now. And keep it for only current w46 players, not players that have since left us.

In no particular order:
1)Gabella
2)arrrrrrrg
3)fireyflame
4)Obstetrician
5)Kidicarus1
6)Vndhl
7)smintie
8)erichoma
9)xdarkskyx
10)Jabba the Hut

5 from each tribe.

DeletedUser97878

13bsigma
Ampatriot (swordalchemist )
Obstetrician
Hiiwashere2
xdarkskyx
Fireyflame
Oddik
Marg (timurlan)
pawprints2004
cpendragon

Some friendships some talent :p

DeletedUser

Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Catwomen
Hulk
Donald duck
Tom & Jerry
Master Yoda &....me:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser93439

Should I do this too? :O

1) Blööd Cöuntess - she was nice and a decent player
2) Ninjacity - very offensive player, the original that is, his little brother took over and sucked
3) DAVID CHANG - when he was Joe.. I really like Joe :)
4) Thegrinreefer - She just knows what she's doing
5) Kidicarus - Fun to have around and good player
6) Ragephizit - Seems to have a decent set of brains and is pretty decent
7) Nemovc - I just get along well with him
8) Fireyflame - To keep spirits high and fire burning :lol:
9) Timurlan - I dealt with him as enemy once... it was fun :)
10) Smintie - Nice to talk to and quite clever.

I just made up the list as I rememberd players from back when I played and talked to.

DeletedUser

Just 10???? :(

No particular order of course
1. Open Mind
2. Opteron
3. Hilow
4. Ony (the beast)
5. Jabba
6. Vndhl
7. Chachi
8. Active Joynbrooks :)))
9. Sorin
10. Distorted

DeletedUser

A lot of these players are long gone. I was hoping we could get your 10 current players.

DeletedUser

A lot of these players are long gone. I was hoping we could get your 10 current players.

I'm flattered by sharkey's choice :)

I am not sure if I should really make a list, since I'm bound to leave off many people who should be on it... but I'll try my best.

1.Swordalchemist (sajid)
2.Szirius
3.Frozen State
4.Smokeyb
5.Gals
6.Marg
7.Open Mind
8.Erichoma
9.Jvera
10.Opteron

That list is in no particular order, and I missed quite a few players.... but oh well. If chachi ever returns and reads this list... he will probably not be very happy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well... I'm not sure that he was really all that great of a player... since he did basically nothing for as long as I have known him. He's just really lazy. Great guy though, and one of my best friends from this game I think.

SHAGAN888

I have a lot of picks in mind and im back to do just that find some friends to team up with

DeletedUser

Sorry to the creator of this thread, but most of mine are ex players :(

1) Sir Lucid
2) Smintie
3) Obstetrician
4) Thegrinreefer
5) Assassin 0010
6) FireyFlame
7) Ragephizit
8) XdarkskyX
9) ChachiINcharge
10) Marcus the mad

DeletedUser

Sorry to the creator of this thread, but most of mine are ex players :(

1) Sir Lucid
2) Smintie
3) Obstetrician
4) Thegrinreefer
5) Assassin 0010
6) FireyFlame
7) Ragephizit
8) XdarkskyX
9) ChachiINcharge
10) Marcus the mad

As the creator of this thread. I say you can choose whoever you want regardless of whether they play still or not. It's basically a come up with your dream team. that said I probably have a new list by now so let's see what I'd do.

1. swordalchemist
2. KidIcarus
3. Shagan888
4. Lord Marshall
5. Savaris
6. Maleboxmike
7. Sharkey
8. Dmoron
9. WillbeHere
10. Open Mind

DeletedUser97878

Wait....wait...wait a minute, am in someones *Takes chufty dance*...:p

Have to say "Not commenting on my skill you can have personal judgement on that one" other than that Thats a strong team there if they were all active and working together caz

SHAGAN888

as the creator of this thread. I say you can choose whoever you want regardless of whether they play still or not. It's basically a come up with your dream team. That said i probably have a new list by now so let's see what i'd do.

1. Swordalchemist
2. Kidicarus
3. Shagan888
4. Lord marshall
5. Savaris
6. Maleboxmike
7. Sharkey
8. Dmoron
9. Willbehere
10. Open mind

the choice you made that includes my name over welms my very soul as a single tear rolls down my face.....having not been able to play for 16 months due to circumstances beyond my control and above all coming from you caz i truely thought you would hate me forever.....thanks for the vote....find me in world 60 starting all over again as i love this game like no other....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Honestly picking me over ony, opteron, joyn, einkx, jeez anyone really is kinda stupid. But since this is just hypothetical and I'm assuming you are picking based off what you've heard from each player, then thanks for my placement lol ;)

SHAGAN888

1. Fireyflame
2. Maleboxmike
3. Shagan8888 (could be a rebelious bastard, but an extremely skillfull one at that!)
4. Thegrinreefer
5. Xdarkskyx
6. Qtip callahan
7. Marg
8. Gunny as he was known
9. Again, cant believe the words are comin outta me mouth but kidi
10. Obstetrician (i think thats right?)

i like this one except need to add savaris to this elite list

DeletedUser

SnM was the best tribe on this world. Sadly we got derailed by Shagan's accident, Savaris RIP, and other RL factors that you can't control in-game.

SHAGAN888

SnM was the best tribe on this world. Sadly we got derailed by Shagan's accident, Savaris RIP, and other RL factors that you can't control in-game.

wow thats very strong words and ill have to agree with them all caz....this is my public apology to all this had an effect on i could not control what happened and for that im so very sorry.....