Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

I wasn't involved in the agreement. It's not the type of things I care about to be honest with you.

MR.MR

How can you say that...

BH did exactly the same thing. But because you're Phoenx you think you can talk and/or weasel your way around it?

...You totataly contradict yourself in this post.
- You call BH huggers for recruiting members in K48/59.
- Yet in the same breath you recruit members in K98...
That is exactly the same thing.

Just because you are Phoenx doesn't make it any different. The facts are still there.

Yes, I also have a 100% outside veiw, therefore it is un-bias.
And as a neutral party from the outside looking in I get the impression that you are in no position to call BH huggers.

Let's take a look at the MAP for refence: (MAP in Spoiler)
- Pink is who BH have recruited.
- Blue is who Phoenx recruited.
[SPOIL]
Recruitment.png
[/SPOIL]

The blue mass is around the same as the pink mass. Therefore both tribes are recruiting equally so neither of you can call each-other huggers.

ME said:
Having a 100% outside view, dinglenuts was a strong recruit choice based on strategic position. With BH recruiting every last CH~ST member they have extended their domain as far west as k49/59. Dinglenuts allows Phoenx to begin nobling from k98/99 up to k58/59 and filling out the front. Otherwise, if I was rethae I would have my players try to race as far down the eastern rim as possible to prevent Phoenx from having more of their back to the rim, should a war come. so dinglenuts (and I cannot speak on his ingame skill) was a sound recruitment position-wise.

Please find one instance where I have called BH huggers? I stated the fact that they recruited every CHST member and extended themselves to the far eastern rim. I did not rip on BH in any way. If I were Rethae I would have done the exact same thing. Both tribes did the exact same thing, (and from my opinion) fairly similar reasons to expand the front with the RAM remnants for an eating race south to meet Phoenx in the middle.

And in response to your comments about me being a Phoenx player, I have not played in Phoenx for approx. 1 year and currently play no account in w30, in fact my most recent stint was playing in BH for several months. So I would say I have a fairly objective opinion on this one.

silvereclipes

lol, to them RAM is dead. So when is phoenx deletion scheduled pajina?

there will be no deletions now you could say shipley an karma made us decide to finish off Ramites for all times an go to worlds end so Tommy grab your ankles an grease up for a ride on the hoe train.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Come on Ride the Train..

im sure thats what you think every time when you send nobles at people who use to look to you for guidance and leadership xD your worse then karma and schipley.:lol: hell your worse then me and freaking SFC xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there will be no deletions now you could say shipley an karma made us decide to finish off Ramites for all times an go to worlds end so Tommy grab your ankles an grease up for a ride on the hoe train.:icon_twisted:

lol, this proves that pajina was lying the whole time.

I was going to take a ride on the train, but I found out that you guys just got off that train when you all stopped riding rethae as a whole tribe :lol:

Come on Ride the Train..

It's full, you, bnkr and others occupy all the private classes while you ride pajina :/

DeletedUser102096

Lol

Hey Tommy I hear your momma calling you saying your grounded. Oh wait that's the excuse you always used in ram when u were being bent over up north and then we would have to sit ya. My bad.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please find one instance where I have called BH huggers? I stated the fact that they recruited every CHST member and extended themselves to the far eastern rim. I did not rip on BH in any way. If I were Rethae I would have done the exact same thing. Both tribes did the exact same thing, (and from my opinion) fairly similar reasons to expand the front with the RAM remnants for an eating race south to meet Phoenx in the middle.

And in response to your comments about me being a Phoenx player, I have not played in Phoenx for approx. 1 year and currently play no account in w30, in fact my most recent stint was playing in BH for several months. So I would say I have a fairly objective opinion on this one.

Scott is not a current member of Phoenx, and with the way he ripped thru BH, he is not deserving of a PHoenx account. I vouched for him to babysit a BH account, and he dragged Phoenx name thru the mud. Its no wonder that most of BH dont have respect for Phoenx as it is. (oh, but they will LEARN respect one way or another)

I was going to take a ride on the train, but I found out that you guys just got off that train when you all stopped riding rethae as a whole tribe :lol:

It's full, you, bnkr and others occupy all the private classes while you ride pajina :/

Ahhh. but some point between you getting your ASS KICKED, and pretending that your MOM was stopping your playing... (while you continued to skype with me, raven, or other players that wouldnt tell on you to ram sitters) BH leadership (belvecor most of all) talked Phoenx into sticking around long enough to kick your ass and loen's too...

One problem, they thought that Phoenx would allow Mass recruiting, merging, and tons of hugging to continue along... Unfortunately for the New TWC tribe, Im in charge and we dont allow that... So the ride to the end of the world will be ending in Phoenx or the rim... :icon_razz:

So tommy, your tears are clouding everyting... are you jealous that i would never in my right mind recruit you?? Or is it that we accepted them, and didnt ask your permission????????

In reality, your two hours a day to post here arent worth our time recruiting your big mouth to an account... Cause you will get it under full attack and then go missing for days at a time.... Wait, that happened five times prior to now.. why wont Phoenx tolerate it???

hahahah, if i was you.. i would contact BH and rethae, I seen recently they will recruit ANYTHING> :icon_razz:

MR.MR

Scott is not a current member of Phoenx, and with the way he ripped thru BH, he is not deserving of a PHoenx account. I vouched for him to babysit a BH account, and he dragged Phoenx name thru the mud. Its no wonder that most of BH dont have respect for Phoenx as it is. (oh, but they will LEARN respect one way or another)

^^What Paj said. Im the skidmark on the tailfeathers of Phoenx.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Erm, why be like that tomy? That cuts deep after all we've been through...What have i ever done to you? Just because i made a decision to join a new tribe because all of my old mates disappeared without even so much as a goodbye while me, dark, nbd and raven sat there defending multiple accounts with almost nobody else willing to help out.

Thanks a bunch!

DeletedUser

Hey Tommy I hear your momma calling you saying your grounded. Oh wait that's the excuse you always used in ram when u were being bent over up north and then we would have to sit ya. My bad.

Lol dude, I only left tw once and that was this october. I never had a dieter for more than one day.

Sorry but I ain't gonna quote you paj. Anyways, I wouldn't have joined you and would haber deleted. They don't need my permission as I wa.s never their duke do I cannot be mad at them. I'm sorry but you're wrong. Since October I didn't go on Skype until this January so you're bs'ing as usual. What five times are you talking about? I would like you to tell me. Thanks

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol dude, I only left tw once and that was this october. I never had a dieter for more than one day.

Sorry but I ain't gonna quote you paj. Anyways, I wouldn't have joined you and would haber deleted. They don't need my permission as I wa.s never their duke do I cannot be mad at them. I'm sorry but you're wrong. Since October I didn't go on Skype until this January so you're bs'ing as usual. What five times are you talking about? I would like you to tell me. Thanks

Only every time we bitchsmacked the killbow account?? :D

You are that young and you are losing your memory already??? I recall sneaking a ton of nukes/nobles in without even trying as im the laziest mo fo lately....

DeletedUser

Only every time we bitchsmacked the killbow account?? :D

You are that young and you are losing your memory already??? I recall sneaking a ton of nukes/nobles in without even trying as im the laziest mo fo lately....

When did you slap my account other than in October? I did lose about 20-30 villages before that in September but that's about it. I got the killbow account a few months after he left and the account was not under attack at that point. So I couldn't have been slapped. You surely get your info from an idiot, such as yourself :lol:

DeletedUser

When did you slap my account other than in October? I did lose about 20-30 villages before that in September but that's about it. I got the killbow account a few months after he left and the account was not under attack at that point. So I couldn't have been slapped. You surely get your info from an idiot, such as yourself :lol:

Dunno who and don't realy care but according to

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquer_periods&id=4295446&show=%25Y-%25m

Got hit Oct/Nov/Dec 2010
Got hit with varying degrees of caps all through 2011 but July/Aug/Sept and Nov/Dec would have seemed to have not been good months for that account

October would have seemed a good month by comparison :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL.

im the idiot?? You sound like spoilt brat now, one that doesnt like how things turned out. Its your own fault, no need to come on here and call people names. I thought tommy was a lot nicer when his tribe was in the driver seat, not so kind now that you have officially been wiped off the face of w30??

And to talk badly about a long time friend, one who only left Ram when hardly any of the people he joined for are gone??? He was a helluva lot more loyal to Ram and its cause than you were. I prefer people with strong loyalty, rather than scam artists such as yourself who do whats best for them.....

Anyways, im gonna ignore you on pnp same as in skype. You are just being a rude little attitude, and not worth the time spent reading your pixels.

Pajuno Out.