Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

I guess you knowing more about the inter workings of our tribe only leaves me with one thing to do. /ragequit.

@noob and noobier

I could hold the villages down there for a long time. Wait zack aren't you still trying to recap that village the 50k pointer took from you? :lol:

OH and noobier, You love it when I'm near you. You told me so.

pffft nub, i took that back in a hour, atm im saving all you noobs from Bmf, i know its not something you can do :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey Zach,I think you showed how gr8 ur tribe is by declaring on us today when they are losing to RAGE! already.:)

Shows that instead of paying attention against the major war ,you are engrossed in killing us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

You've still got 24494 villages to go...and urrrm am here now :D So that just makes it all the more difficult for you

DeletedUser

Hey Zach,I think you showed how gr8 ur tribe is by declaring on us today when they are losing to RAGE! already.:)

Shows that instead of paying attention against the major war ,you are engrossed in killing us

no not really, idc much about shogun, just wanna see who gets the most villages off you :icon_cool:

also we have been crushing you for awhile now, might aswell make it official :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

I guess you knowing more about the inter workings of our tribe only leaves me with one thing to do. /ragequit.

Woo, another victory for me. Seems I'm winning in more ways than one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

no not really, idc much about shogun, just wanna see who gets the most villages off you :icon_cool:

also we have been crushing you for awhile now, might aswell make it official :p

How much you care about your own tribe?:icon_rolleyes: .Your members are being raided by your enemies while you are talking about killing me and my mates in game.:icon_smile:
You are not looking in against your war with RAGE! but have enough time to mail me and declare war.

DeletedUser

How much you care about your own tribe?:icon_rolleyes: .Your members are being raided by your enemies while you are talking about killing me and my mates in game.:icon_smile:
You are not looking in against your war with RAGE! but have enough time to mail me and declare war.

hey, the ":icon_rolleyes:" icon is mine, you cant use it! :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

well, i didnt bring it up you did lol, i just enjoy watching my tribe rim yours, you will be getting a visit from me soon :icon_wink:

well, i can multi task,plus mail doesnt take time, and you could see all that effort i put into declaring war on you lol,but im having a little thing with test something from rage,im messing up bmf, and im heading towards shogun, so i fail to see the point your trying to make. its not like im sitting doing nothing :)

DeletedUser

it takes all of 5 seconds to declare war.... also, no one cares about shogun. sorry. your a distraction at best.

DeletedUser

@Zach-You enjoy seeing us rimmed while dont think at the same time about the members which are being rimmed by RAGE! .Wow!

DeletedUser

@Zach-You enjoy seeing us rimmed while dont think at the same time about the members which are being rimmed by RAGE! .Wow!

i dont think about the members being attacked by rage? lol well you know nothing.

now are you going to crawl back into your hole now or not?

DeletedUser

OMG!A spear nuke!I am afraid........:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I got some nice cats for them :cata::cata::cata::cata::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::swordsman::swordsman: and heavy cavalry and swordsmen.Ummm...I guess these can pulverise your spears.:icon_smile:.Better luck next time......

DeletedUser

I got some nice cats for them :cata::cata::cata::cata::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::swordsman::swordsman: and heavy cavalry and swordsmen.Ummm...I guess these can pulverise your spears.:icon_smile:.Better luck next time......

fail,lol.

pfft, spearz can not be beat, sorry to burst your bubble. :spear:

DeletedUser

hey, the ":icon_rolleyes:" icon is mine, you cant use it! :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

well, i didnt bring it up you did lol, i just enjoy watching my tribe rim yours, you will be getting a visit from me soon :icon_wink:

well, i can multi task,plus mail doesnt take time, and you could see all that effort i put into declaring war on you lol,but im having a little thing with test something from rage,im messing up bmf, and im heading towards shogun, so i fail to see the point your trying to make. its not like im sitting doing nothing :)

Guess it will be the only war u win be for end of world :lol:

Whats wrong zach u have had months to move to the real front and want to move further north away from us :icon_rolleyes:
u show the rim tribe how a nub plays and let the big boys battle it out ;)

DeletedUser

Guess it will be the only war u win be for end of world :lol:

Whats wrong zach u have had months to move to the real front and want to move further north away from us :icon_rolleyes:
u show the rim tribe how a nub plays and let the big boys battle it out ;)

that war, and the war with rage ;)

yes i had months,then i was going to then rl came up and got busy, no point moving if im just gonna lose the villages you know.
but i am there now, so have fun :)