He did, but he is baron again now...
i also stepped down, but im baron again too, lol

Poqq, keeping us well disciplined! :p

DeletedUser

Duration of war
14 days 7:51:15

14 days... you can see that, where do you get 3 weeks from? :lol:

My bad, feels a lot longer :lol:

And a "weakened tribe"..... /facepalm /facepalm... Do I seriously have to bring out those quotes again that have a ton of your players including your leaders stating you're "stronger then ever" with the merge? You people need to make up your minds... /facepalm again lol.

There's a few again just incase you missed them. lol

Meh, bring out the quotes all you like. Once we got on our feet, you found it all the more difficult to Noble. You took an early lead, when we were weakened. Now you recruited a player from us, who obviously gave you vital info, aswell as what you have from your other spies. Show's what's needed to aid you in a war huh? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

One minute it's "Oh look, you're trying to get other Tribes to jump in for you" when we've never even spoken to them. Just because you aren't liked, and they decide they don't want you here no more, doesn't mean we asked for their participation.

Originally Posted by Author
Noobs on Ice today at 02:06
jay us and skype made a important agreement..and will be coming as one and going against shave...mate if u can get ur ass motivated again we can do some damage

Now it's "Oh, you only stack leadership". To be honest, if that was the case, why don't you just not go after Leadership and try and get "easy" caps off other Members. Oh wait, you're still having trouble from them. But how? We're not supporting them! (/sarcasm)

We're having trouble from them? What war are you watching? All is see is players getting nobled that aren't stacked, easy caps and so far the only ones stacked were the players in the leadership. Please, prove me with proof otherwise.

Go on, carry on trying to boost your ego's. 60 Caps off a Tribe that was very much weakened after a merge, in what 3 weeks now? Pretty poor if you ask me. Maybe you should spend a little less time posting on the externals, and more time into making some more "successful" OP's.

The only reason you merged was so you can deal better with us, you planned the merge for almost 2 weeks before the war and like Finny showed you said you're stronger than ever. Witch one is it then?

And if were doing 'pretty poor' with 60 caps your 7 are dreadful then right?

PS. That whole speech with 'you recruited a player from us who gave you vital info' is crap as we both know he had his privs removed long before and didn't knew anything about your OP or some other 'vital info'. Stop making excuses?

I find it really funny you still have the nerve to tell us were doing 'pretty poor' when your tribe didn't do anything successful in this war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, bring out the quotes all you like. Once we got on our feet, you found it all the more difficult to Noble. You took an early lead, when we were weakened.
Ummmm, I guess you're saying you're STILL weakened since we're STILL taking villages? Do you realize what you're saying when you say it?

Now you recruited a player from us, who obviously gave you vital info, aswell as what you have from your other spies. Show's what's needed to aid you in a war huh? :icon_redface:

Regardless if we recruited him or not, you leadership knew he was VERY unhappy with the merge and his circ to the tribe when the merge happened is IN THE FIRST POST! lol So why didn't your leaders decide to kick him then knowing how much hatred he had, knowing he might possibly be feeding us info?

Again, you blame us for having spies? /facepalm How is it our tribes fault your members don't respect your leaders?
Everything that can be blamed for you current downhill slope can be attributed to BS, along with some of our nobles. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

424203_144754545643150_100277476757524_180007_1522531926_n.jpg

yay :). That actually points out to this entire thread :). Anyone who disagrees with the social norm gets flamed/blaimed for everything :).

DeletedUser92671

Now be honest Bee, did you or did you not support my village against hjoks nobles? :p

bro your turning into me,
clumsy arent we?! :D

DeletedUser96310

lol, reece... my support was there and it made me shake my head...
i've been searching all day for the recall support script as a result.

darn it!!!

** sorry but reece... I now has my script... so, this won't happen again :p

I hope <scratching bald head>

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

lol, reece... my support was there and it made me shake my head...
i've been searching all day for the recall support script as a result.

darn it!!!

** sorry but reece... I now has my script... so, this won't happen again :p

I hope <scratching bald head>

Edit button Nub :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser

Wonder why isn't henrik posting the stats anymore :icon_rolleyes:

You seemed to love doing it until a couple of days ago, what happened?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: shAve
Side 2:
Tribes: BS
Players: Krogg, Big Bad Billly

Timeframe: 19/01/2012 00:00:00 to 04/02/2012 21:18:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 21
Difference: 55

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 543,865
Side 2: 156,719
Difference: 387,146

chart

DeletedUser92671

**genuine question due to interest**

if shAve nobles 5 villages off me, whilst in BS, and i leave,
do the 5 villages still count in the shAve against BS stats, or would shAve have to include my name in the stats to keep those 5 conquers?

also the ingame war stats are seriously screwed up,
commander rourke has swapped sides, but still shows as being in BS, and i havnt worked it out, but i think his OD are counting towards BS OD (only in the war archive not elsewhere)

DeletedUser

**genuine question due to interest**

if shAve nobles 5 villages off me, whilst in BS, and i leave,
do the 5 villages still count in the shAve against BS stats, or would shAve have to include my name in the stats to keep those 5 conquers?

also the ingame war stats are seriously screwed up,
commander rourke has swapped sides, but still shows as being in BS, and i havnt worked it out, but i think his OD are counting towards BS OD (only in the war archive not elsewhere)

Answer to your first part is: If you lost villages while still in BS (as explained) those villages would count towards the stats. If you left before they landed they'll have to add your name to the stats.

And as for the ingame war stats being screwed up, you may want to report it as a bug and I'm sure someone shall look into it.

They would have to include your name to show real stats.

Your's is somewhat true however as explained above if he were to leave BS while trains were still in route, they would have to add his name into the stats as well add them for any future caps we would take.

DeletedUser92671

8 Commander Rourke BS 6 4 535.897 642.050

says he has 6 conquers and 4 losses for BS, but he was in shAve when all those conquers and all the OD was gained... lol

DeletedUser

8 Commander Rourke BS 6 4 535.897 642.050

says he has 6 conquers and 4 losses for BS, but he was in shAve when all those conquers and all the OD was gained... lol

The tribe might be wrong but the states are correct for the correct sides. Not sure why you'd be against it anyways, it would improve your stats. :lol:

DeletedUser92671

Finny, you really get on my nerves...

why do you always have to be against everything everyone says?

i was clearly just stating that there was a bug,
i dont care about upping my war stats by 6 conquers...
if i loose i loose, i was beaten by the better tribe, thats as far as it goes as far as im concerned, either way im having some real fun fighting even if i am loosing as a tribe.

DeletedUser85953

if i loose i loose, i was beaten by the better tribe, thats as far as it goes as far as im concerned, either way im having some real fun fighting even if i am loosing as a tribe.

Well you guys did well against me today. :(

You killed 17 nobles and 6 or 7 nukes. :D

Nice sniping, pre-nobling and recaps went down today.
You have some good fighters. :D

DeletedUser92671

no we dont,
your just like me, once a noob, always a noob ;)