[Discussion] 15 Tech System

DeletedUser

guy from MMA tried this. We capped all of his villas except for two, which we catted so he couldnt restart. Not a great strategy, from what I have seen.

Please discuss things.

From what i get from ur point is if a person who was using this strategy is rimmed it is not a good strategy. Everyone use normal nuke(axe/LC), most people are rimmed so if we apply ur logic axe/LC nuke is a bad strategy.

DeletedUser

Please discuss things.

From what i get from ur point is if a person who was using this strategy is rimmed it is not a good strategy. Everyone use normal nuke(axe/LC), most people are rimmed so if we apply ur logic axe/LC nuke is a bad strategy.

Compared to someone using Axe/LC nukes, he had no offensive power and it was actually really easy to rim him compared to someone less active but using a normal strategy. He had almost no spears (from thinking that it was safe to just have offensive villages) and he was a poor player.

Personally, if youre going to cut your offensive power, go with Axe/HC nukes instead lol

DeletedUser

I hate tech 3 systems. It does seem to add a bit to the strategy though. If it comes down to it, I guess I'd do a sp/hc combo, but I really hate going all out and doing the axe/hc nukes. It weakens the nuke a lot. Training ram and cat at 1 and then removing them helps (As does having lvl 1 scout in off villages, but that sucks too), but juggling tech levels gets to be a huge hassle. Even with just a couple dozen villages. I can't imagine hundreds. :/

DeletedUser

But the strategic aspect of using HC axe nukes is more useful than just the nuking. For instance, with each of my nukes I can snipe a train, even if that train is landing before I could hypothetically get support to the village. Its really only useful for isolated defensive players, but when set up correctly you have 2 nukes to every d village, which gives you a bit more firepower to compensate for the lack of LC. Takes forever to make a nuke though.

Still, overall the sword nukes are a lot less effective as a defensive strategy than HC nukes.

DeletedUser

Compared to someone using Axe/LC nukes, he had no offensive power and it was actually really easy to rim him compared to someone less active but using a normal strategy. He had almost no spears (from thinking that it was safe to just have offensive villages) and he was a poor player.

Personally, if youre going to cut your offensive power, go with Axe/HC nukes instead lol

still u r not getting the point ur point is flawed. just leave that person alone. i do not know what he did and i do not know care who he was or if he had spear or not. If u have any strategic discussion i am more than welcome to discuss that.

These kind of comments are just noober than the player u guys rim. ;)

DeletedUser

still u r not getting the point ur point is flawed. just leave that person alone. i do not know what he did and i do not know care who he was or if he had spear or not. If u have any strategic discussion i am more than welcome to discuss that.

These kind of comments are just noober than the player u guys rim. ;)

It is a strategic discussion. If you use sword nukes and dont build defensive villages, you have no spears. Strategically, that leaves you vulnerable. If you arent going to even read what I said then please refrain from making comments about how "nooby" I am.

The strategic discussion was going forward. Notice;

Flowtech
But the strategic aspect of using HC axe nukes is more useful than just the nuking. For instance, with each of my nukes I can snipe a train, even if that train is landing before I could hypothetically get support to the village. Its really only useful for isolated defensive players, but when set up correctly you have 2 nukes to every d village, which gives you a bit more firepower to compensate for the lack of LC. Takes forever to make a nuke though.

Still, overall the sword nukes are a lot less effective as a defensive strategy than HC nukes.

That is strategic discussion, unless my eyes are reading the words "strategic aspect" incorrectly.

If you dont wish to have a discussion thats fine, but dont bother posting personal insults when I responded seriously to your initial question.

DeletedUser

this was ur first comment.

guy from MMA tried this. We capped all of his villas except for two, which we catted so he couldnt restart. Not a great strategy, from what I have seen.

After mentioning that leave that noob alone and discuss strategy, u continued with him. this was ur second comment.

So the point is start all over again leaving that person alone. Just focusing on strategy. not a person failed with that strategy so it is a bad strategy. people fail with different strategies but it dos not mean a strategy is fail.

hope u understand.

DeletedUser

this was ur first comment.

After mentioning that leave that noob alone and discuss strategy, u continued with him. this was ur second comment.

So the point is start all over again leaving that person alone. Just focusing on strategy. not a person failed with that strategy so it is a bad strategy. people fail with different strategies but it dos not mean a strategy is fail.

hope u understand.

What you arent understanding is that Im using him as a reference point. Im saying that the strategy he used, the first time Ive seen someone using sword nukes, didnt work. That is strategy discussion. Notice both of the posts mention strategy.

Again: with that player as a reference, the strategy is ineffective if you dont have spears backing up your nukes. It also makes defence slower than using HC. Strategically, speed is pretty important and the difference between swords and HC is huge.

Now, read what I just said before responding please. That is purely about strategy, but with evidence rather than hypothetical situations.

DeletedUser

Hc/Axe O & HC/Sp D

These 2 work together. HC due to its speed in support (You can stack a lot more HC then Sword - Making up for its weak attack skills)

LC/Sw O & ??? What is supposed to be its D? LC/sp?

Both are weak strats, but HC is actually usefull if your surrounded by multiple enemies.

DeletedUser

I figure this:

Defensive Village:

11500 spears
1250 hc
200 cats

Offensive Village:

6000 axe
3000 lc
240 rams
Tech being spear 3, sword 1, axe 3, scout 1, lc, 3, hc 3, ram 2

11500 axe
1250 hc
240 rams

With a 2:1 ratio for offensive build.
2 axe+ lc for every 1 axe +hc

DeletedUser

To uneven build times, your looking at more then double the time on Axes.

Making it pretty useless

DeletedUser

I figure this:

Defensive Village:

11500 spears
1250 hc
200 cats

Offensive Village:

6000 axe
3000 lc
240 rams
Tech being spear 3, sword 1, axe 3, scout 1, lc, 3, hc 3, ram 2

11500 axe
1250 hc
240 rams

With a 2:1 ratio for offensive build.
2 axe+ lc for every 1 axe +hc

You got a 16 tech system? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

To uneven build times, your looking at more then double the time on Axes.

Making it pretty useless

I meant ram to 1. whoopsies! :icon_redface:

Also henrik, the axe+hc build is the one suggested by openeye.
I don't really care if anyone does it, I just figure that not all your nukes will be axe + hc :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I meant ram to 1. whoopsies! :icon_redface:

Also henrik, the axe+hc build is the one suggested by openeye.
I don't really care if anyone does it, I just figure that not all your nukes will be axe + hc :icon_rolleyes:

The idea of that strat is to have all villages in axe/hc & sp/Hc. It is to me Very useless. If i would to run it i would take more HC into the calculation and less axes. To me build times is more important.

If my enemy can produce more troops then me, ill be the loser in the end.

DeletedUser

this topic is so open for randomness that its pointless, theres no right or wrong answer. its down to the location of ur villas if they are secure or not etc. and how fast u build certain units and loadsa stuff. we'll end up giving opinions and various senarios, this cud go on forever.

pointless thread

DeletedUser

well quite... stupid thread. no-one will adopt the opinions of another on this thread, and no-one is right. thats the beauty of TW.
its completely down to the individual, lots of examples, troop counts, building levels etc etc etc.....

if we all did the same, it wud be very boring indeed. so why "discuss" something that is only opinionated to an individual person.

i suggest its closed before we're in danger of loosing farming time by reading these pointless threads..
i know, ill start another one..

whats the best lots of axes, or lots of LC for an offensive villa.
well quite... no right answer.

stupid thread

DeletedUser

well quite... stupid thread. no-one will adopt the opinions of another on this thread, and no-one is right. thats the beauty of TW.
its completely down to the individual, lots of examples, troop counts, building levels etc etc etc.....

if we all did the same, it wud be very boring indeed. so why "discuss" something that is only opinionated to an individual person.

i suggest its closed before we're in danger of loosing farming time by reading these pointless threads..
i know, ill start another one..

whats the best lots of axes, or lots of LC for an offensive villa.
well quite... no right answer.

stupid thread

Your stupid.

DeletedUser

The idea of that strat is to have all villages in axe/hc & sp/Hc. It is to me Very useless. If i would to run it i would take more HC into the calculation and less axes. To me build times is more important.

If my enemy can produce more troops then me, ill be the loser in the end.

Henrik, I like this post :icon_wink:
The player who can produce troops faster will be the winner/larger account.
More Troops = more defense/offense
More Troops = more farming

Its that simple, then to get into different strats, well depending on your village build as to allow for troop numbers.

SW/LC shouldn't come into contention though.
AXE/LC or AXE/HC

With SP/HC or SP/SW
Don't limit yourself to having strictly all defense villages as SP/SW or SP/HC. Have a mixture of both.
Same goes for Offense strats