Just a quick hello

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, havent seen or spoke to the majority of you in over a year now, aint played TW for over a year if im honest so i just thought id pop in and see how you all are, i see pajuno is still here and a couple more faces that i recognize.

Skelmersdale/UzumakiN4ruto/Dabeve

Tardis/[DN]/BD ♥

would love to hear something back from you guys and i hope your all great :)

silvereclipes

Well I am doing good Ram crashed an burned now called HG or Home Guard an are being tore up by us, slowly they will disappear from W30 till none are left an no one will remember Ram at all except as a blip on the radar screen good seeing you stopping by Dabeve its been a while.

DeletedUser

Well I am doing good Ram crashed an burned now called HG or Home Guard an are being tore up by us, slowly they will disappear from W30 till none are left an no one will remember Ram at all except as a blip on the radar screen.

=HG= aren't going anywhere.
Anything can happen on TW it's so UN-predictable.

I wouldn't count your chickens bonnie lad. :icon_wink:

Remeber me Uzu?
Dairyboy Hi hi :icon_razz:

S1cky Dutch

Remeber me Uzu?
Dairyboy Hi hi :icon_razz:

Well you guys really need to set something up to stop us now then:p

DeletedUser71844

I strongly disagree.
Since I joined I predicted I will conquer this world and each day I am closer to my goal.

But there's no possible way of predicting what's going to happen.
Surely you couldn't have predicted that you would have ended up in Phoenx right?

You can make a simple prediction about personal goals. But surely you don't disagree that tribalwars on the whole is unpredictable?

DeletedUser

What's next? Anyone around to quote Yogi Berra? :lol:

DeletedUser

Well you guys really need to set something up to stop us now then:p

Well since they cannot prevent incoming invites from you guys to their members I guess they will just decrease in numbers :lol:

cececole

But there's no possible way of predicting what's going to happen.
Surely you couldn't have predicted that you would have ended up in Phoenx right?

You can make a simple prediction about personal goals. But surely you don't disagree that tribalwars on the whole is unpredictable?

He didn't say he predicted how, but he predicted the end result.

It was not a prediction of a personal goal--but an educated prediction that he has worked to make true through his continued dedication to the game, improving of his skills, smartly growing his account and choosing his tribe. If he had taken long breaks from the game, not bothered to improve his skills or joined LEGION he would be at fault for failing to take actions to make the prediction come true.

Hence, in TW, as in life, you can only control yourself--you can make smart choices to lead to more positive results.

inflrc

Wrong :lol:

I think that it was the first year of this world, when I began to have an eye on Phoenix. I think that there was more than 2 continents between us but I had in mind that both tribes, DECIDE and Phoenix could work together in the future.

I don't think that one can predict the future, but you can plan a route and try your best to achieve your goal with determination and perseverance. So you don't predict the future, but you build up your own future.

silvereclipes

I don't count my chickens I count my nobles an the worthless battlers I am up against now, so just say this its as easy as 1...2....3 that =HG= is as finished as Ram was you have some serious veterans of this game facing off with you some of us are legendary players an we know how to own those we face just think of us as what THE an BD was but without a thought about leaving. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser71844

I don't count my chickens I count my nobles an the worthless battlers I am up against now, so just say this its as easy as 1...2....3 that =HG= is as finished as Ram was you have some serious veterans of this game facing off with you some of us are legendary players an we know how to own those we face just think of us as what THE an BD was but without a thought about leaving. :icon_twisted:

That supposed to scare us?
Hah, don't be silly.

Phoenx will never even come anywhere close to THE & BD.
They were a unique group of people and nobody will ever be able to fill their boots, especially not phoenx.

You were just in the right place at the right time so get over yourself already.

DeletedUser79042

Phoenx will never even come anywhere close to THE & BD.

It must be one of the few times you are speaking the truth SFC.

YES. Phoenx will not be DEFEATED like THE and BD were.

Ever.

ende.

DeletedUser71844

It must be one of the few times you are speaking the truth SFC.

YES. Phoenx will not be DEFEATED like THE and BD were.

Ever.

ende.

Pffft they have said that about many great tribes...

Take Die. from W10 for example, arguably the best tribe to ever play this game, even they were defeated eventually.
Every tribe will be defeated at one point... Even Legion...

As impossible as that may sound to you and the rest of Paj's cult, Phoenx do have their weaknesses as everything in existence does.
No tribe can not be defeated, brainwashed by Paj's false illusions or not. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser44039

i can assure you that paj doesnt "brainwashes" people that are loyal to him or poeple that he recruits, we all had a lot of options and opportunities to pick, i remember ram trying to recruit me before i joined phoenx :lol:, i just picked my best option, end of history.

phoenix is a successful tribe coz the comunication they have, everybody helps everybody (and of course everybody is a good player too). So shortly, phoenx will only be beaten when everybody quits, and judging for their future plans they are not quiting right now sooo....:lol:

DeletedUser71844

i can assure you that paj doesnt "brainwashes" people that are loyal to him or poeple that he recruits, we all had a lot of options and opportunities to pick, i remember ram trying to recruit me before i joined phoenx :lol:, i just picked my best option, end of history.

phoenix is a successful tribe coz the comunication they have, everybody helps everybody (and of course everybody is a good player too). So shortly, phoenx will only be beaten when everybody quits, and judging for their future plans they are not quiting right now sooo....:lol:

Or when we own them they will give us the 'we were quitting anyway' line?