Toasta's WW1 Prediction

DeletedUser

Yup my thread=fail

Waiting for it to get locked

Every war I predict right= +1 blob of respect, +1 ton of l33t and -1 Idiotness

Every side ->ridiculous example (like THE+BD vs TWC but really the war is THE vs BD+TWC) I get wrong +1 punch in the face

If it is completely right +1337 tons of 1337 and +69 villages :)

DeletedUser

Yup my thread=fail

Waiting for it to get locked

Every war I predict right= +1 blob of respect, +1 ton of l33t and -1 Idiotness

Every side ->ridiculous example (like THE+BD vs TWC but really the war is THE vs BD+TWC) I get wrong +1 punch in the face

If it is completely right +1337 tons of 1337 and +69 villages :)

I personally respect the effort you put into this thread Spidey, and I think it could go further by making one of those animations your so good at that shows a projection of what you think likely to come of this proposed world war. Either way, you are getting out there, putting forth an effort to project these world images for the pleasure of the masses, and for that, you get a tip of my hat.

I don't know that I accurately followed the above equation, but as long as it equates a continued effort to create and expand upon your map making efforts, than I'm game. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I personally respect the effort you put into this thread Spidey, and I think it could go further by making one of those animations your so good at that shows a projection of what you think likely to come of this proposed world war. Either way, you are getting out there, putting forth an effort to project these world images for the pleasure of the masses, and for that, you get a tip of my hat.

I don't know that I accurately followed the above equation, but as long as it equates a continued effort to create and expand upon your map making efforts, than I'm game. :icon_wink:

I am happy that I will get respected by at least, one person for this. Thank you.

I am happy also that nobody told me to (G-censored-o and S-censored-U) because they do not agree with my thoughts.

It did take alot of effort to make this thread, which went to a lost cause. I hope that those people who read this thread still get a few minutes of enjoyment from it.

Giuscan said:
1: CTBF/Erevos/DECIDE/KBC vs THE/Hammer/Green
This one is a proof that you live in a diffrent world:

I said that some sides will be inaccurate.

DeletedUser

Garzuul fenires said:
Why the fork when everybody knows that one of the most lethal weapons known to man is the SPORK. Is it forked they will be or are they going to get spooned we will just have to wait and see.

spork-700806.jpg

what could be more deady than a SPORK?!?:icon_eek::icon_surprised:

MR.MR

spork.jpg

This is a proper collection of sporks. That red thing is just pure evil, i mean look, it has a knife blade on it too.

DeletedUser

Now I'm not kidding now.I actually have a spork.!no joke!It's very usefull for camping (among other things :lol:)...

My first post was a bit harsh,i apolagise.It's a good effort.Maybe make a different map for every war next time.

So,whens the WWII post due to come out :icon_eek:

DeletedUser71844

Buuuuuuuuuuump....

Look how small people are on Page 1.

DeletedUser

That'd make it an all-in brawl wouldn't it?

Be kind of exciting seeing it being every man/tribe for themselves.

cececole

Wow, this thread is a walk down memory lane.

phoenx vs everyone????? Nope.

That means phoenx would have to fight LOEN and that won't be happening. Remember, phoenx had a NAP with LOEN. LOEN attacked pnx. Then pnx made another NAP with LOEN lol.
paj will NEVER fight LOEN, so LOEN you all can feel really secure. Do whatever you want, you are safe from paj.

DeletedUser79042

phoenx vs everyone????? Nope.

That means phoenx would have to fight LOEN and that won't be happening.

lol cece, you are having an obsession here :lol:

Phoenx haas 26 members. Still another 34 slots to fill if they wish to. No need to "fight" LoEN. Just assimilate them :lol:

Maybe Paj is the Borg queen afterall :lol:

DeletedUser

Well....

If BH recruit Phoenix's targets, and Phoenix recruit BH's targets and Phoenix and BH recruit LoEN's targets we can end this world with a big pow wow and smoking of the peace pipe :)

cececole

You are right, r2, I do have an obsession.

I often like to equate TW with life :)
Under no circumstance would I expect my [ally]/[spouse] to make a [NAP]/[friendship or business agreement of any sort] with the [tribe]/[person that I was at war/irreparably at odds with]. I would regard that as disloyalty of the highest degree. Yet, even after LOEN broke its NAP with pnx and attacked pnx, pnx made a new NAP with LOEN.

Frankly, for an ally to make a NAP with the enemy of their ally just sucks IMHO :p As much as phoenx can bitch their brains out about CH~ST, it wasn't as if phoenx was ever at war with or even attacking or attacked by CH~ST. Only 2 members of pnx have ever fought CH~ST. CH~ST is not near 24 of 28 members of pnx, was never a pnx target and likely most of phoenx never even gave them a thought to that tribe until this recent exhibition of brinkmanship. It's not as if BH made a NAP with the enemy of our ally.

DeletedUser71844

You need a new sig Cececole. :icon_biggrin:

That Mary Poppins one of yours is blurry. (And years old)

cececole

Gee, were you offering to make me a new one lol?

Atraeus made my sig and it suits me just fine. He chose one of my favorite artists, he couldn't have done a better job as far as i am concerned.

DeletedUser

You are right, r2, I do have an obsession.

I often like to equate TW with life :)
Under no circumstance would I expect my [ally]/[spouse] to make a [NAP]/[friendship or business agreement of any sort] with the [tribe]/[person that I was at war/irreparably at odds with]. I would regard that as disloyalty of the highest degree. Yet, even after LOEN broke its NAP with pnx and attacked pnx, pnx made a new NAP with LOEN.

Frankly, for an ally to make a NAP with the enemy of their ally just sucks IMHO :p As much as phoenx can bitch their brains out about CH~ST, it wasn't as if phoenx was ever at war with or even attacking or attacked by CH~ST. Only 2 members of pnx have ever fought CH~ST. CH~ST is not near 24 of 28 members of pnx, was never a pnx target and likely most of phoenx never even gave them a thought to that tribe until this recent exhibition of brinkmanship. It's not as if BH made a NAP with the enemy of our ally.

Really? We can all make analogies...

There have been plenty of times where I have been upset at somebody and got into push and shove (sports games as an example). I don't expect my wife[ally] to jump in and start shoving the guy too.

However, If I had a beef with someone[enemy] and then my wife[ally] goes to bed with them. That would certainly seem like disloyalty to the highest degree.

I am speculating here... but if BH had not given approval for the current ex-RAM players to join Phoenx I highly doubt that it would have happened. It is my understanding that conversations were had and we were given the OK (Some conversations took longer than others it seemed - Nevertheless an agreement was made). However, it doesn't appear that BH felt the need to extend that same courtesy to their ally.

Last edited by a moderator: