W57's laziest

pur3 m4g1ck

This is just a fun thread to give opinions on the laziest of w57:

Laziest tribe leader:
kingmq38 - absolutely horrible

Laziest forum mod:
humbletree - pokes his head around once in awhile and just does nothing but ruin good topics lately

Laziest player:
eltoit - wont respond to mails and is just annoyingly lazy

Laziest forum poster:
twplayer

DeletedUser

i 2nd these opinions

oh can add on kingy awful player an decision maker aswell :p

and humble poor decision maker aswell

(insert abusive language here towards humble)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree..although add laziest blogger- miwok :icon_wink:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
oh can add on kingy awful player an decision maker aswell :p

Each to their own. He's displayed huge abilities in terms of skill in the past. From my perspective, he did the best that he could as a player in a situation where he didn't really stand a chance. I'd say that he isn't a particularly good leader - heck, he's said that in the past to me too. Having said that, I would say that the reason he didn't really stand a chance was due to poor leadership decisions - such as recruiting the people I view as tribe-hoppers (ex 4play people).

Had he not done that, maybe he'd have been in a position to put up a good fight - however, when you have other people in your tribe to support, and your own ex-tribe-mates leaving you and turning on you very quickly, I'd say that there's not much chance to show yourself as a "good" player - particularly in the eyes of particular forum trolls who flame everybody but their own, at every possible opportunity.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Each to their own. He's displayed huge abilities in terms of skill in the past. From my perspective, he did the best that he could as a player in a situation where he didn't really stand a chance. I'd say that he isn't a particularly good leader - heck, he's said that in the past to me too. Having said that, I would say that the reason he didn't really stand a chance was due to poor leadership decisions - such as recruiting the people I view as tribe-hoppers (ex 4play people).

Had he not done that, maybe he'd have been in a position to put up a good fight - however, when you have other people in your tribe to support, and your own ex-tribe-mates leaving you and turning on you very quickly, I'd say that there's not much chance to show yourself as a "good" player - particularly in the eyes of particular forum trolls who flame everybody but their own, at every possible opportunity.

sry but i dnt agree, hes shown nothing,

he mite have shown in the past but thats wat it is the past, maybe kingy an his skills are a thing of the past

as far as this war goes knock were the underdogs, even when we declared ill put up very lil fight, only 1 op was organised,

kingy has only fought bk when attacked but even at that the fight was extremely limited an he gives up very easily

at the start of this war, it was there for ills taking, even with ex 4 play members leaving n eventually joining knock, the war still cud have went either way but that wud involve some sort of fighting and kingy has not shown that

and as for the forum trolls not flaming there own, i feel thats aimed at me a lil, if so u dnt keep up to date as i have flamed my own tribe

DeletedUser

Seems king took on too much himself, read dictatorship, and when push came to shove he played survivor. Not sure I would call that lazy though. Just my 3rd party opinion.

DeletedUser

king kept his tribe togeather through quite a few wars and such, just came to the end of his rope so to speak and then swung from there... :p

DeletedUser104342

I was part of ILL for longest time and agree on what both sides say, yes i think king was very skilled player, but also agree he was not the best leader, as he stated himself. But he took the reins as leader anyways and did the best he could. As far as him simply giving up, please do not judge so harshly, i talk to him on skype every night and his real life situation is becoming very difficult, we all experience this at some time or another and dealing with those situations are far more important then playing a game.... Just putting my two cents in.

DeletedUser

I was part of ILL for longest time and agree on what both sides say, yes i think king was very skilled player, but also agree he was not the best leader, as he stated himself. But he took the reins as leader anyways and did the best he could. As far as him simply giving up, please do not judge so harshly, i talk to him on skype every night and his real life situation is becoming very difficult, we all experience this at some time or another and dealing with those situations are far more important then playing a game.... Just putting my two cents in.

i also agree on here, on the part that everyone has the time to fight with, if its time for that player to fight in RL instead in game, then all will be over..

however, we never know, so far, I also agree that kingm8 can't do anything right atm, cause of the pressures both in RL and ingame.. so goodluck..

P.S. I can see you even you said you can't be seen by anyone, cause I got a signal tracking device locked in your heart.. however, you are not capable of removing it and tracking me, cause I got UAV or Satellite Jammer installed within my mind.. :p

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.

If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant Mod first.

I'd just like to point out that one person, in the last 3 months, has contacted me with concerns about the standard of moderation on this forum. If there was a problem, why didn't more people make an attempt to contact me? This is your one and only warning, anyone who wants to continue moaning without actually trying to do something about fixing it is going to get warnings for mod bashing and intentionally stirring up the forums. I've made it abundantly clear that I am happy to work with users, should they take the time to contact me.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I also agree that kingm8 can't do anything right atm, cause of the pressures both in RL and ingame.. so goodluck..

I should also really get the blame here as much as anybody.

I was meant to be co-playing because of his RL stuff, for the past few weeks - however, other priorities and my own health has made it impossible for me to find time to be of any use. So, maybe the flaming should be more directed at me, for being the one who let kingy down...

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out that one person, in the last 3 months, has contacted me with concerns about the standard of moderation on this forum. If there was a problem, why didn't more people make an attempt to contact me? This is your one and only warning, anyone who wants to continue moaning without actually trying to do something about fixing it is going to get warnings for mod bashing and intentionally stirring up the forums. I've made it abundantly clear that I am happy to work with users, should they take the time to contact me.

because these forums are dying, and our unreliable forum mod has just closed our recently up to date tribe thread which could have been updated
people are losing interest in these forums, the only real thread being posted on is chinas leet internal thread and even that doesnt get many posts
the most activity came when there were arguments tbh imo

I should also really get the blame here as much as anybody.

I was meant to be co-playing because of his RL stuff, for the past few weeks - however, other priorities and my own health has made it impossible for me to find time to be of any use. So, maybe the flaming should be more directed at me, for being the one who let kingy down...

shame i always did tell u in sum other thread to take an ill acc so u cud war instead of talk

Pain.Carbon

people are losing interest in these forums because of u and flaming wfman...they dont wanna post anything because they know u will come and trolling there...!! :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

nevetsb

people are losing interest in these forums because of u and flaming wtfman...they dont wanna post anything because they know u will come and trolling there...!! :icon_evil:

I am in the same tribe as him and even i am considering reporting him.

DeletedUser

Worlds Laziest Troll: wfman. come on noob. try a bit harder.

DeletedUser

people are losing interest in these forums because of u and flaming wtfman...they dont wanna post anything because they know u will come and trolling there...!! :icon_evil:

ok lets look at the difference in posts, before my post yesterday i hadnt posted for near 4 days in those 4 days you prob ha like 5 posts altogether

since my post yesterday there has been nearly 3 pages, i bring activity to these forums, it may be thru arguing/debating but i still bring activity

DeletedUser

wfman maybe the rest of us don't want to argue and debate all day, maybe some of us would be happy with friendly semi activity on the forums. it is a war game and the forums for such a game, but you can still behave in a decent manner. it use to be the externals could be fun, you could have a nice pnp with out taking abs at each other. too many trolls have ruined that, you might say its not all you and surly its not, but you add too it and if a piece of trash at the top of a pile of trash is there its more noticeable and its not the entire problem, but yet its part of the problem, by no means am i calling you trash just making a comparison.

laziest player: me : since i quit

DeletedUser

wfman maybe the rest of us don't want to argue and debate all day, maybe some of us would be happy with friendly semi activity on the forums. it is a war game and the forums for such a game, but you can still behave in a decent manner. it use to be the externals could be fun, you could have a nice pnp with out taking abs at each other. too many trolls have ruined that, you might say its not all you and surly its not, but you add too it and if a piece of trash at the top of a pile of trash is there its more noticeable and its not the entire problem, but yet its part of the problem, by no means am i calling you trash just making a comparison.

laziest player: me : since i quit

duely noted

its y i stayed off here for a few days to see wat happens, n boom activity plumeted once i stopped posting, at this stage of the game, practically near end game, the world has advanced pretty quik so wats realy left besides debating...
does chinas thread count as fun?

and i thought i did exactly that with my top 4 thread, was a nice thread regarding all top 4 tribes, decent content yet look at wat happens

oh fyi i know ur not n i understand wat ur saying regarding comparison, in no way have i helped with arguments, i've made most go dwn as i have y opinions and if i think sumone is in the wrong i will continue till proven wrong or they admit that there wrong

not allowed to quote this but its an apology to w57, i do not troll, i do not try to troll, i argue as i think im right, if im wrong i will admit im wrong,
sorry if people have viewed my arguing as trolling, thats not wat its meant to be

DeletedUser

if i think sumone is in the wrong i will continue till proven wrong or they admit that there wrong
Yes, for my good brother knows best. Anyone who is to disagree would be oh so wrong.