My Experience of W59

DeletedUser

Hello,

I had Quitted W59. I do not like haul world's. I played W59 just to be in Anthills tribe since i loved the philosophy of the tribe.

I was organizing a democratic pre-made(Noname) for W59, when I was contacted by Anthills. Anthills was planning a pre-made as well. I liked the concept of Anthills pre-made since it would be a honourable pre-made, and a pre-made with a vision. At that time my concern was anthills stepping down after 2 months, but anthills said he would see when the time comes. I solely joined the pre-made due to its vision, and I know if someone who can be true is anthills.

When W59 started it went all fine. Anthills merged Wickerman’s tribe ODA into =X, Than merged Alex’s tribe SWARM into =X. Both were told that on 1st Jan 2012 Anthills would step down and appoint a new leader, the tribe would be renamed to what most tribe members agree to. Both agreed to stick to the tribe policy of =X, so leadership would change but tribe policy would not change.

It was looking like Wickerman would be the new leader. Wicker man had an agreement with Ark Veispitter where he agreed not to noble in K63. He broke that agreement and nobled in K63. From that point it was obvious that if wicker would be appointed as Duke he would break tribe policy since someone who do not keep agreement(words) is not someone who would be honourable. Wicker is not a trustable person. The thing was wicker might be a good leader, but he might have broken tribe policy. Alex do not have time to lead.

On 1st Jan 2012 a council was appointed as the leadership of =X, consisting of me, Anthills, Wickerman and Alex. Risharks was there as well in case there is a tie break. I have duke privlages others have Baron privlages. I believe wicker was not happy with the decision since he believed he would be appointed as Duke, so he left =X and started his own tribe LIGHT. Eventhough wicker do not agree with my statement, but he knows what the truth is, but he is a lier so he could lie (Sorry Wicker I have to be honest).

Now I would come to another part of the story i.e. Shave. Shave have good relationship with Wickerman, and they believed Wickerman would be the new leader of =X. Wicker not being selected as leader of =X upsets them.

Now this part is my own opinion, I believe Shave was hoping that Wicker Become leader of =X and so shave can use =X for shaves benefit. Shave have diplomacy with PITA, but they know sooner or later they have to fight PITA. When that time comes =X fight alongside Shave so It is hard for PITA to fight shave. Now after their disappointment, Shave and Wickermann started propaganda against Anthills. That propaganda was successful not because Shave and Wickerman have valid point, just because shave is a top tribe, and if something is coming from top tribe’s leadership it must be true.

Shave leadership is liar, not because they lied, because they support a liar. If someone is supporting a liar there are 2 possibilities.
1. If he knows that the person is a liar and still supporting the liar, in-fact he is a liar himself.
2. If he do not know that the person is a liar and is supporting him, he is not a liar but he is being miss-lead by a liar.
I believe Shave leadership knows what Wickerman is all about but they still supported him so I believe they are liars as well.

Now I would come to a new chapter that is PITA and –KP-. PITA and –KP- declared on us, even though it was =X who made the declaration in-game but in-fact PITA and –KP- declared on us, by sending 1000’s of attacks on us. In-fact they launched very successful operation and took a lot of villages and made some people Quit. As I stated in the declaration of KP that, PITA see KP as food except for 6-8 that they can recruit when the time is right, and same thing happened as I predicted. But anyone with some knowledge and understanding of the game could have predicted it. I believed PITA leadership played it well. I respect PITA and its leadership they are a good tribe, they have the lowest tribe changes in the top 5 tribes by a good margin.

After the losses I discussed with PITA leadership if some top players of =X can be merged into PITA, but they do not wanted that. Then I discussed with Shave and One if they can recruit some members of =X, which was also not considered as well. Then I discussed with ants that since there was too much propaganda made against him and he knows I am true to the philosophy of the tribe, but I am not sure who else is. I would dismiss everyone in the tribe except him. They can ask for invite and they would get one, but if they don’t it is up to them. Ants did not agree to the proposal.

Than ants suggested that I am not leading well. I told him, that I am not leading the council is leading. I have one vote, u have one and alex have one. If he is not happy with the current leadership setup he can have a new leadership or he can be the duke again if he wants. But ants do not wanted to lead so we contacted Googly and he agreed to lead. The council was removed and googly was installed as total leadership of the tribe.

On 18th Jan 2012 Googly decided to step down and handed the leadership to Anthills. Googly believes Anthills is interfering in his leadership and not letting him lead the way he wanted to. Anthill took over and started a thread where people apply for leadership position. Alex applied for diplomat position. I asked Alex if u have time why not lead the tribe. Me and Ants do not want to lead, if u have time u should lead, since all three of us were council members before googly was installed as duke. We can talk to Anthills and I think he would agree.

Me and Alex talked to Anthills and he did not agree. So I raised the point that Googly was appointed duke by the council, when he stepped down the council should be reappointed and I should be made duke. Ants did not agree and said that Googly was appointed duke by the council with all the authority. When he stepped down he made Anthills duke, he did not appointed the council back. I said that Ants should appoint the council back or else I would fight for my right as being the duke.

Ants dismissed me on this statement. Than Anthills installed Smoov as Duke, and decided to leave W59. Than I took my and ants dispute to Smoov. He gave the verdict that I am wrong and Anthills was right in his statement. SO I WAS WRONG IN ASKING FOR DUKE PRIVLAGES. I apologize Anthills for my mistake. But it was an honest mistake. I was honest, I did not lied. I demanded what I believe is mine, but sometimes both parties believe they are right, it was one of those situations.

Anthills dismissed me, & pownedu(Alex). Sepula23 was dismissed since he fought for me and defended me, he was right in his thinking and believing I was not wrong. I believed the same, but the thing is me and him both were wrong. So after our dismissal people stated leaving and formed a new tribe “Happy Faces”. Ants do not plan to give leadership to Alex, he planned to give it to Smoov. Smoov wanted everyone to be in a single tribe, so he wanted everyone to return to =X, But Alex wanted everyone in Happy Faces, in the end smoov agreed with Alex, so Everyone moved to the new tribe “Happy Faces”. Alex was installed as Duke of Happy faces. He went inactive and then returns just to announce he have got issues in RL and is quitting TW, he handed the leadership to smoov.

I decided to Quit W59 since it was taking too much time and RL suffers, also the basic reason I was playing W59 was philosophy of the tribe, I believe either me or anthills can take that philosophy forward since we were true to that philosophy. Anthills do not wanted to lead.

On 17th Jan 2012 I decided to Quit W59 and Anthill planned to take over the account. W59 takes a lot of time, and RL suffers that is why I decided to leave W59, I have to manage the account 16-18hrs. I planned to play W61 with my partner Anthony as a Co-player so managing the account only 8hrs. Since W61 is Limited haul world it is good for me, I do not like farming. When Ants Quit he told me that he is now not taking over the account, so I gave the account to smoov. I told smoov that I would play the account till a new owner has taken over the account. I left the account on 1st Feb 2011. Liam and Mossy took over my account.

It’s been an honour playing in a world with some of you (I could have said all of you but that would not be true ;D). I wish u all best of luck in TW and RL.

Thanks

Have fun
Xshahzad

Note: if you believe a fact is stated incorrently you are more than welcome to pont it out and I would hopefully correct it. People can have different opinions, and there are different ways of seeing and interpreting things, so if there is an opinion you disagree with please don’t ask me to correct it, just share your opinion.

DeletedUser

good luck on 61 xshahz.

wish you all the best. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This post just put the nail in the

coffin.jpg

Sorry to see ya go, but EH. All good things come to an end at one point in time

DeletedUser

xshah, You have the part about shAve wrong. i was me that supported wickerman when i was duke. The otherleadership in fact wanted to noble out wicker when he was in the southeast.

DeletedUser

Your part about me is a lie. Everyone who knows what I wanted will know that. And really, I don't see a point to post anymore here. This has been discussed over and over 100 times, and has no interest anymore for anyone.

DeletedUser

Your part about me is a lie. Everyone who knows what I wanted will know that. And really, I don't see a point to post anymore here. This has been discussed over and over 100 times, and has no interest anymore for anyone.

Wicker you are an experience PnP poster a general statement like this is not what i was expecting.

Please be specific which part about you is a lie.

DeletedUser

Wicker you are an experience PnP poster a general statement like this is not what i was expecting.

Please be specific which part about you is a lie.

The part about him. As he stated.

Personally, xshahzad, I have had no contact with you at all, but you seem to be attempting to continue to get attention. You are respectful when you post, which is better than most people on the externals, but there have been like 2 million threads on the same riff raff that everyone forgot 6 days ago. Really, the world has moved on. You could have accomplished the same thing with an in game mail, and left out the players that you didnt like. Im not one to rag on history, I study it myself in my free time, but this topic has been savaged many a time.

Good luck in RL....whatever that is. :icon_razz:

Deleted User - 4669627

he is quitting w59, he was an integral part of w59 and he gained some significant amount of respect in w59

he was also at the heart of something which everybody agrees was both influential and regrettable to pretty much everybody involved

i agree it is a topic we are all ready to see die, and with him quitting, it seems to be over
but to expect him to not share his perspective would be ludicrous

good luck in w61 shahz, but i think you do not need luck :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

xshahzad, is there a point to this thread??? I really don't see one!

Just like W56, as soon as you could no longer be a backline player taking in the barbs and small players you decide the RL is suffering. After all did you not say that you don't have a job and you can be online all the time.

Personally I have to say I've only known you from W56 and I must say you have learned a lot there and the fact that you have toned down your external posting style I would say you have learned here too. However, you still have to realise that you, like me and many others here are just a small part of these worlds and if you are trying to create some memorable presence you are going the wrong way about it.

Furthermore, every time so far all accounts you have been involved with have gone and quit the minute there was real action around. Quoting RL issues is a common thing, unfortunately since you are now a co-played account this excuse really can't be given.

I know some will ask what have I done to be telling others, well one thing I never done was quit when I'm under attack. If you are here to play, than you must be ready for the attacks and all the other game play the TW brings. Lets face it, how long before you quit W61?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well... That's your biased view. Glad you're no longer here. *thumbs up*

DeletedUser

The part about him. As he stated.

Personally, xshahzad, I have had no contact with you at all, but you seem to be attempting to continue to get attention. You are respectful when you post, which is better than most people on the externals, but there have been like 2 million threads on the same riff raff that everyone forgot 6 days ago. Really, the world has moved on. You could have accomplished the same thing with an in game mail, and left out the players that you didnt like. Im not one to rag on history, I study it myself in my free time, but this topic has been savaged many a time.

Good luck in RL....whatever that is. :icon_razz:

Are you Wicker?
Are u shave?
were u =X?

If, no than it might look pointless for you.

This is a PnP containing some of my experience of W59 and =X. Also targeting Wicker, and Shave.

xshahzad, is there a point to this thread??? I really don't see one!

Just like W56, as soon as you could no longer be a backline player taking in the barbs and small players you decide the RL is suffering. After all did you not say that you don't have a job and you can be online all the time.

Personally I have to say I've only known you from W56 and I must say you have learned a lot there and the fact that you have toned down your external posting style I would say you have learned here too. However, you still have to realise that you, like me and many others here are just a small part of these worlds and if you are trying to create some memorable presence you are going the wrong way about it.

Furthermore, every time so far all accounts you have been involved with have gone and quit the minute there was real action around. Quoting RL issues is a common thing, unfortunately since you are now a co-played account this excuse really can't be given.

I know some will ask what have I done to be telling others, well one thing I never done was quit when I'm under attack. If you are here to play, than you must be ready for the attacks and all the other game play the TW brings. Lets face it, how long before you quit W61?

I have to be blunt. In w56 i was rimmed on 2 accounts I never left them. I took binks-sake from 350K to 2.5M in 70 days.

When i left the account i was quite safe. I never left the account istantaniously, it was well planned. I left W56 to play in Anthills pre-made in W59.

Same with W59, i left W59 mainly because i was here to play in Anthills premade. After anthills quitting their is nothing more for me to play in w59. I took the time till the new owners took over the account. Again the account was in fine state.

So please correct ur facts. Infact posting comments with out contents make u look noob (Infacvt u r a noob ;)).

DeletedUser

I decided to Quit W59 since it was taking too much time and RL suffers, also the basic reason I was playing W59 was philosophy of the tribe, I believe either me or anthills can take that philosophy forward since we were true to that philosophy. Anthills do not wanted to lead.

On 17th Jan 2012 I decided to Quit W59 and Anthill planned to take over the account. W59 takes a lot of time, and RL suffers that is why I decided to leave W59, I have to manage the account 16-18hrs.

I have to be blunt. In w56 i was rimmed on 2 accounts I never left them. I took binks-sake from 350K to 2.5M in 70 days.

When i left the account i was quite safe. I never left the account istantaniously, it was well planned. I left W56 to play in Anthills pre-made in W59.

Same with W59, i left W59 mainly because i was here to play in Anthills premade. After anthills quitting their is nothing more for me to play in w59. I took the time till the new owners took over the account. Again the account was in fine state.

So please correct ur facts. Infact posting comments with out contents make u look noob (Infacvt u r a noob ;)).

No offense, but do you even read what you write? You mentioned RL as being the reason twice, as quoted, and then deny that you said it? Its right there mate, read the bold print. :icon_rolleyes:

Are you Wicker?
Are u shave?
were u =X?

If, no than it might look pointless for you.

This is a PnP containing some of my experience of W59 and =X. Also targeting Wicker, and Shave.

As I said, perhaps you would have been best of mailing them rather than creating another pointless topic. Yes, I have posted a similar topic, but I am still playing this world and that post did what I intended for it to do. You seem to just want the attention. This is the wrong way to go about it mate.

DeletedUser

xshah, You have the part about shAve wrong. i was me that supported wickerman when i was duke. The otherleadership in fact wanted to noble out wicker when he was in the southeast.

You totally ignored my post.

DeletedUser

No offense, but do you even read what you write? You mentioned RL as being the reason twice, as quoted, and then deny that you said it? Its right there mate, read the bold print. :icon_rolleyes:
RL is another reason as well. But not the main reason of Quitting W59.

I could have played 8hrs and for remaining have co-players, but the main reason i joined W59 was Anthills tribes philosophy.

As I said, perhaps you would have been best of mailing them rather than creating another pointless topic. Yes, I have posted a similar topic, but I am still playing this world and that post did what I intended for it to do. You seem to just want the attention. This is the wrong way to go about it mate.

It is ur opinion i respect it but as i mentioned i have diffrent opinion that urs.

Also u r a bit dumb or i am a bit dumb, what ever the case is, so i do not want to reply most of your posts. Had a bad experience on the other thread where u do not understand me or i do not understand u, so i would avoid replying to you. Stopped their as well. Hope u understand.

Really dont understand what ur point is, please explain a bit.

DeletedUser

he is quitting w59, he was an integral part of w59 and he gained some significant amount of respect in w59

Who? I mean... Integral? Respect? From people that liked him?

If you're going to fish for sympathy, the externals are the wrong place to do it. I bet 80% of the players in this world had absolutely no contact with the guy outside of having to read his post heavy clutter on the forums. And then he was gone. And very few people really cared. And now, every time I see his name I cringe, because there's going to be another flame war of inconsequential posts where people talk about honor and honesty.

You don't have an account, your points... If they can even be called that, are ancient history.

xshahzad, you are obsolete. Get out, and let the players talk.

DeletedUser

Really dont understand what ur point is, please explain a bit.

I was only duke for maybe a month (dont even think at that). When the stuff of your side of the world was happening, the shAve leadership (Bee and Jess when i stepped down) had NO connection at all to Wickerman, From what i understand, A good portion of shAve do not like wicker due to his ties to one.

DeletedUser

Now I would come to another part of the story i.e. Shave. Shave have good relationship with Wickerman, and they believed Wickerman would be the new leader of =X. Wicker not being selected as leader of =X upsets them.

Who may I ask in shAves leadership has a good relationship with Wickerman? You have no basis to this accusation.

Now this part is my own opinion

So what is the rest of this thread? Who's views are they? It seems Ants may have had a part to play in this.
Though the thread really is beating a dead dog.....

I believe Shave was hoping that Wicker Become leader of =X and so shave can use =X for shaves benefit. Shave have diplomacy with PITA, but they know sooner or later they have to fight PITA. When that time comes =X fight alongside Shave so It is hard for PITA to fight shave.

shAve did not want any diplomacy with =X, it was never discussed. Also, seeing how PITA dismantled =X so easily, I don't think =X would have helped shAve much if your accusations were infact true.

Now after their disappointment, Shave and Wickermann started propaganda against Anthills. That propaganda was successful not because Shave and Wickerman have valid point, just because shave is a top tribe, and if something is coming from top tribe’s leadership it must be true.

My thread had a separate point to Wickerman leaving, Wickerman was in no way associated with my thread so to link both is surely being false, is it not? If you know you are false but still make the post then you are a liar, are you not? :icon_rolleyes:

Everyone not in shAve hit delete now and you will win a prize. I am in shAve (A Top Tribe) so if I say it, it must be true
Really? Don't you think that sometimes peoples common sense prevails? :icon_rolleyes:

Shave leadership is liar, not because they lied, because they support a liar. If someone is supporting a liar there are 2 possibilities.
1. If he knows that the person is a liar and still supporting the liar, in-fact he is a liar himself.
2. If he do not know that the person is a liar and is supporting him, he is not a liar but he is being miss-lead by a liar.
I believe Shave leadership knows what Wickerman is all about but they still supported him so I believe they are liars as well.

You believe but you have no basis. Your attempt to discredit the shAve leadership are quite poor, and as you have quit I would urge you and Shahyd both to give up on your vendetta against shAve.
=X failed because of Shahyd, he had a 'vision' and failed to fulfill it or even stick to his own principles :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

On 18th Jan 2012 Googly decided to step down and handed the leadership to Anthills. Googly believes Anthills is interfering in his leadership and not letting him lead the way he wanted to.

xshahzad i could sit here and rip your whole post apart right down to your Duke time lines . And Ant had said he was quitting when Googly took over according to your post he didnt , whos lying now ?

As for shave leadership being upset wicker wasnt made a duke why would we even care? This tribe shave never had diplomacy with your tribe , wicker asked for it and was reffussed this is old news .If you believe that shave cared what happened in that tribe your off your rocker .

I was the only one that spoke to wicker and from time to time still do . I personally like the guy. This is a war game though and if i needed to attack him i would have . Truth be told i started talking to wicker when i was the Duke of Sick! He had an open invite if he chose to join he didnt, instead he wound up rimming himself and restarting in the south/west .

I was aware of what Pita and KP s interest were in taking out =X or whatever you want to call yourselves. That was a big part of the reason you never got diplomacy with shave when wicker asked .

As a matter o fact i told wicker when he was the dipomat to look into a possible merge with PITA , prior to the knowledge that PITA and kp were going to attack =X.

If we cared so much about what happened to wicker or =x dont you think i would have given him a heads up to what was going to happen?

Here you want some truth hows this , i contacted Dunn in Pita with the intent to get smoov121 invited , he was under attack by wickerman and light at that time so i told them to forget about it. Obviously they liked Smoov and several of his members and merged them in now . Seams only the strong survive and you obviously werent one of them .

Your post to me just seams like an attention seeker , you have no clue as to most of what went on outside that tribe ywt you think you do.

You quit because you didnt get a Duke title back thats what i take out of this post.

Why would they give you a Duke title back when you had one at one point and couldnt lead? This was even said in another thread .You were a poor leader and a pupet for Ant as he was a Duke leading through you .

You didnt even no who i was and were in the same tribe with me on 56, after your multiple failed accounts you kept getting given. Your part of the reason i quit that world , thats how bad the tribe had gotten they gave you an invite!

Yeah so this is totally wrong the reason i supported wicker for the job was because he was the right person to lead that tribe . A combination between him and smoov would have been awesome ..The problem was that tribe was so dragged down already by poor leadership ,it was to late for them to do anything should it had worked that way .

The other problem here is when people tell you things you generally dont listen to well , I could tell you the sky is really black show you scientific documentation to prove it , you would still look up point and say no your wrong its blue.

So again if i wanted to tear this whole post apart i could spend hours on it , but ive already spent enough time . Im sure anything i just posted here could be verified by at least 2 dozen players , so try and rip this apart