Time Vs FiG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser85023

LOL! Yep, i did that too. Offensive vills undefended tend to take a beating with that many HC.

Again, joys of HC strat, all villages can be used for both off and def.

Still learning are we young padawan. Is ok, just keep on licking. Plenty of moisture left on the old tongue yet :D

Lol dude i saw the reports they all went splat stop lying to everyone.. we know cause we where supporting against the terrible h.c nukes i think we lost like 200 troops from each of his villas we where supporting we laughed for some time. you can keep trying to make me look like a fool and maybe ppl will believe you i dont really care.. u wont last in this world :)

DeletedUser85023

Yep, Just makes it easier for the enemys to kill them i mean,

~one~ wars, ~one~ was lossing.

Time's War against Fig, Fig was winning against a tribe bigger then them. so just makes it easier for you guys to noble them? I also find it funny on how they merged even though Time had a spy in ~one~ for quiet some time.

lol fig isnt winning.. they have gone splat on dmcd and we have nuked them almost dry.. and we still have plenty of nukes lol.. believe what you want :)

DeletedUser

lol fig isnt winning.. they have gone splat on dmcd and we have nuked them almost dry.. and we still have plenty of nukes lol.. believe what you want :)

oh, your right,

Side 1:
Tribes: Time
Side 2:
Tribes: FiG

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 855
Side 2: 276
Difference: 579

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 30
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,844,974
Side 2: 1,202,328
Difference: 2,642,646

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 225,227
Side 2: 200,177
Difference: 25,050

chart

there 5 villages down from a tribe like 4 times bigger then them....

DeletedUser85023

oh, your right,

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 855
Side 2: 276
Difference: 579

chart

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 30
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,844,974
Side 2: 1,202,328
Difference: 2,642,646

chart

Side 1: 225,227
Side 2: 200,177
Difference: 25,050

chart

have you read anything in this thread beyond the last 2 pages lol.. we have less villages in that K and i just recently said we have cleared them.. we where building our nukes and nobles.. some ppl Lol..

DeletedUser

oh, your right,

You forget the people that jumped lol. chrisrow, blah blah, i think If you add them FiG is actually winning. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yep...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: chrisrow1, Osviux, mole78

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 36
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 284,308
Side 2: 227,973
Difference: 56,335

chart

Im really embarrassed.

Not bad for a tribe 4 times bigger.

NB - J&C beat me to it.

DeletedUser85023

lol u guys believe what you want :) keep bringing the stats up.. its gonna be funny when we beat you.. us and dmcd have been flogging u guys for the last couple of days :)

DeletedUser85023

oh and just to finnish it all off :) humbletree is pretty much ur only decent player..

DeletedUser

Flowtech...you really should decide whose side your on... Who are you going to take out in fig now that they are weak? Or wait...was that a time member? Depending on which day...you flip sides.

At least FIG knew who they hated....can't say that much about you.

DeletedUser

Flowtech...you really should decide whose side your on... Who are you going to take out in fig now that they are weak? Or wait...was that a time member? Depending on which day...you flip sides.

At least FIG knew who they hated....can't say that much about you.

Of course I flip sides depending on the day, the situation is rapidly changing. Sure, when GRV was our allies I did my best to convince them to actually fight someone, that someone being FiG as they were in our K and the closest enemy. On the other hand, Mikey has been a thorn in my side for a while, big talk but not much else, so Im not really a fan.

Realistically, Im on Flows side.

I dont hate anyone, this is a game and relationships change daily. Sure, Ive trusted a few of the wrong people, but everyone makes mistakes. Youll never win if you cant get up and move forward after falling down, eh?

DeletedUser85023

Of course I flip sides depending on the day, the situation is rapidly changing. Sure, when GRV was our allies I did my best to convince them to actually fight someone, that someone being FiG as they were in our K and the closest enemy. On the other hand, Mikey has been a thorn in my side for a while, big talk but not much else, so Im not really a fan.

Realistically, Im on Flows side.

I dont hate anyone, this is a game and relationships change daily. Sure, Ive trusted a few of the wrong people, but everyone makes mistakes. Youll never win if you cant get up and move forward after falling down, eh?

lol we havent bothered with you yet :) the time will come :) especially now ur talking so big lol

DeletedUser

On the other hand, Mikey has been a thorn in my side for a while, big talk but not much else, so Im not really a fan.

Thats funny coming from you lol.
I haven't bothered taking your villages because they aren't really worth taking.
I scouted, had a look and didn't like what I saw...

DeletedUser

have you read anything in this thread beyond the last 2 pages lol.. we have less villages in that K and i just recently said we have cleared them.. we where building our nukes and nobles.. some ppl Lol..

well, Less villages means you guys can support from areas that are not in a "Threat" area, therefore in reality they would be further behind then they are. so again, 5 villages behind against a tribe 4 times there size, TBH, if time didn't merge, i'm sure when they fought a fair fight they would have lost drasticly.

Though, you never know with the new leadership of one, maybe one will be decent, But its truely not showing out to be so far.

(No offence to any side, i point it out how i see it. i'm not on any side, i'm a mercinary trading info for info :).)

DeletedUser85023

well, Less villages means you guys can support from areas that are not in a "Threat" area, therefore in reality they would be further behind then they are. so again, 5 villages behind against a tribe 4 times there size, TBH, if time didn't merge, i'm sure when they fought a fair fight they would have lost drasticly.

Though, you never know with the new leadership of one, maybe one will be decent, But its truely not showing out to be so far.

(No offence to any side, i point it out how i see it. i'm not on any side, i'm a mercinary trading info for info :).)

lol we have been fighting them, and us and dmcd have been winning.. i dont know why u guys focus on those stats.. they are just losers they nobled out.. they cant touch the decent players..

DeletedUser

... Mikey has been a thorn in my side for a while, big talk but not much else, so Im not really a fan.

In all honesty, Mikey is a fairly good player, from what I've seen of him. At the very least, he can coordinate better than most of the members in Time.

oh and just to finnish it all off :) humbletree is pretty much ur only decent player..

I resent that. I believe that we have a number of capable players.

I dislike this thread, as it often goes into bits of, "lol, you guys suck, we're awesome." If that's really true, let the stats show it.

DeletedUser

lol we have been fighting them, and us and dmcd have been winning.. i dont know why u guys focus on those stats.. they are just losers they nobled out.. they cant touch the decent players..

So the plan was to leave prey because you thought "time is a capable tribe that will help me get to the end of the world" (just paraphrasing a part of your goodbye message, dont flame because its not exact) and now that your in time and fig nobled some members they are just losers?

We focus on those stats because the war is time vs fig. not fig vs mikey and dmcd :icon_rolleyes:

The logic I read sometimes.... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol, im tired of you two. Have you heard of the HC strat Mikey? Or is that new to you?

I just have to laugh... The "HC strat" usually involves a few HC being peppered into your nukes to increase efficiency against certain D builds. It's a great idea when you have worlds without a 15 tech system, because in an O build, you have to have 1 spear, one sword, three axes, three LC, three ram. That's 11, the other four can get split between scouts, HC and cats.

Now of course, that isn't an exact science, some people might make O vills without scouts, or have only level 2 rams, or or or. But what I see from FiG are attacks with HC and cats. HC and Cats but no axes. HC and cats, but no axes, LC or rams. What's going on here?!?! Oh. You guys ran out of nukes, and you're attacking with your D villages troops to try to slow down noble production.

The unfortunate part is that it's had some degree of success. Not a whole lot, mind you, more of your HC nukes get smashed utterly than make it through. The players involved know the truth of it. So your HC strategy... Yeah. Keep it up.

DeletedUser

I just have to laugh... The "HC strat" usually involves a few HC being peppered into your nukes to increase efficiency against certain D builds. It's a great idea when you have worlds without a 15 tech system, because in an O build, you have to have 1 spear, one sword, three axes, three LC, three ram. That's 11, the other four can get split between scouts, HC and cats.

Now of course, that isn't an exact science, some people might make O vills without scouts, or have only level 2 rams, or or or. But what I see from FiG are attacks with HC and cats. HC and Cats but no axes. HC and cats, but no axes, LC or rams. What's going on here?!?! Oh. You guys ran out of nukes, and you're attacking with your D villages troops to try to slow down noble production.

The unfortunate part is that it's had some degree of success. Not a whole lot, mind you, more of your HC nukes get smashed utterly than make it through. The players involved know the truth of it. So your HC strategy... Yeah. Keep it up.

Your knowledge of the HC/axe strategy is sadly lacking. Its actually better on 15 tech worlds than simple tech worlds.

DeletedUser

So the plan was to leave prey because you thought "time is a capable tribe that will help me get to the end of the world" (just paraphrasing a part of your goodbye message, dont flame because its not exact) and now that your in time and fig nobled some members they are just losers?

We focus on those stats because the war is time vs fig. not fig vs mikey and dmcd :icon_rolleyes:

The logic I read sometimes.... :icon_eek:

Dang it, i was going to post this but my computer crapped out. Then you beat me to it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.