W55 Blog

DeletedUser4587

Jurusu, to get war stats from abandoned tribes you can filter the conquers in the stats and it'll still be there. IE to get chess' conquers vs fray just go to chess' conquer list and filter "old tribe - fray" "new tribe - chess". It'll tell you how many in the upper right corner of the frame. Just do old tribe chess new tribe fray to get fray's vs chess.

Also, the forever listing for the nyx v chess/e/7 war scews the stats a little bit, since we did have a few villages exchange hands some time before the war. We officially declared on Sept. 23 at 07:00

All in all a good blog though, I'm looking forward to seeing more. =)

DeletedUser

Jurusu, to get war stats from abandoned tribes you can filter the conquers in the stats and it'll still be there. IE to get chess' conquers vs fray just go to chess' conquer list and filter "old tribe - fray" "new tribe - chess". It'll tell you how many in the upper right corner of the frame. Just do old tribe chess new tribe fray to get fray's vs chess.
Fair point, though I would like to include the point exchanges as well. One side could take 100 villages that were 100 points from another tribe while the other took 10 that were 10k points. Would you say tribe 1 is winning because they have more conquers, or tribe 2 because they actually took useful villages? Can't think of any easy way to get those unfortunately. Tribes that were involved in a war with Fray though should have an archive in their tribes of the war stats. That was more what I was looking for.

Also, the forever listing for the nyx v chess/e/7 war scews the stats a little bit, since we did have a few villages exchange hands some time before the war. We officially declared on Sept. 23 at 07:00
Ok, I'll go and change that now.

All in all a good blog though, I'm looking forward to seeing more. =)

Thanks

DeletedUser

Fair point, though I would like to include the point exchanges as well. One side could take 100 villages that were 100 points from another tribe while the other took 10 that were 10k points. Would you say tribe 1 is winning because they have more conquers, or tribe 2 because they actually took useful villages? Can't think of any easy way to get those unfortunately. Tribes that were involved in a war with Fray though should have an archive in their tribes of the war stats. That was more what I was looking for.

Ok, I'll go and change that now.

Thanks

*Remembers he still had tomato*
*Throws and Headshots Jurasu*

DeletedUser

Apologies to all, but this next blog will be somewhat delayed. This week and next week are midterms. Unfortunately for me, most of my teachers don't like announcing them a long time before hand. I had one today that I just found out last class. I still have two classes that haven't even announced when theirs are, but in the meantime, I'm working on some projects and studying, and fitting in work on the blog when I can, but it will be delayed. Again sorry.

DeletedUser

Some interesting events have taken place since the last blog entry 4 months ago :D

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*pokes her head into the world she doesn't play*

I've pointed this thread out to Justin on Skype. He'll see it when he's on, and he'll either make a blog or make excuses and explanations.

*retreats hurriedly*

DeletedUser4587

Not much point of blogging in this world IMO. The 50 people who still play it all know what's going on.

DeletedUser

*pokes her head into the world she doesn't play*

I've pointed this thread out to Justin on Skype. He'll see it when he's on, and he'll either make a blog or make excuses and explanations.

*retreats hurriedly*

Thank you, Maybe it will help lol

Not much point of blogging in this world IMO. The 50 people who still play it all know what's going on.

And you do make a good point, but its for the outsiders who may want to be nosy...
Plus i like to see what people from the outside think about the comings and goings of W55

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apparently he's not blogging this world anymore, and he's too lazy to come say it himself.

DeletedUser4587

Thank you, Maybe it will help lol

And you do make a good point, but its for the outsiders who may want to be nosy...
Plus i like to see what people from the outside think about the comings and goings of W55

Well, here's a blog:

Fray became temp which became .... which became evo which became fubar which then merged with innov.

rim tribes were systematically destroyed by various tribes.

when evo/fubar joined the war against munts in the munts/innov war, munts (much smaller than either tribe) finally started losing. They are on the verge of destruction it seems.

BAWLZ was at war with fubar, then fubar merged with innov. Nobody bothered to make a post, but 4ZL declared war on INNOV, -Nyx- and BAWLZ accepted an invite to join against innov. The tribe here accepted to join on innov's side. Off the top of my side the INNOV/here side is down about 250 villas since the war started (which I think was the 28th?), not including the 400+ they lost before official declaration.

I think that's a pretty good cliff's notes of what's happened in the past few months. Anybody can feel free to add info/correct anything I said, cause I was just talking off the top of my head.

Edit: here's a war stats for the past month, since my co is on the account at the time of this posting i can't get better numbers.

Side 1:
Tribes: INNOV, Here
Side 2:
Tribes: -Nyx-, A-4ZL!, BAWLZ

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 470
Difference: 385

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 763,096
Side 2: 4,317,687
Difference: 3,554,591

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, looks about right. Thanks for that :)

(Maybe you should become blogger for W55?)

DeletedUser4587

Yeah, looks about right. Thanks for that :)

(Maybe you should become blogger for W55?)

I applied for it at the same time Justin did, but i don't have time for it anymore, so it'd become another derelict blog :p

DeletedUser

I can say Bawlz has been fighting what is INNOV since it was fray the first time. We let off it for a while, but never stopped.