Top Four Tribes

DeletedUser

richard = reason no top 4 :)

have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7488

So you put a time frame for knock but not our war against happy? You also should be adding in some of the members happy kicked due to us stomping on them.. the stats are a bit closer than they appear to be.

DeletedUser

i pre did knock for the the top 5 for the last fight, all i did was update the stats on that war

if u know declaration date i will go put it in n change stats to dec date,

also names of ppl kicked an i will also add

DeletedUser

wew... love it.. :p soon we'll know.. GO Go gO go SMURFS!

-alfo smurf-

ahaha...

Maybe one day the admin of w57 would decide to increase the tribe limit to 200.. :D

so tribes 1,2,3 will be joining each other naming.. such as;
1. Infamous Infected Knock
2. Knockily Happily Family
3. Knock Knock Smurfs Infected

or 2,3;
1. Infamous Knock
2. Knurfs
3. Smock

or 1,3;
1. Happily Knock
2. Infected Knock
3. Knock Me Happily Ok?

or 2,4;
1. Infamous Club
2. Infamous Fighters
3. The Smurfs Club
4. Fightings Smurfs

or 3,4;
1. Club Knocker
2. Nick Knock, Street Fight

or etc.. :D

oh well, just having some fun.. :p

DeletedUser

So you put a time frame for knock but not our war against happy? You also should be adding in some of the members happy kicked due to us stomping on them.. the stats are a bit closer than they appear to be.

If you want to be more specific, we should also add ACTIVE, that just merged into you:

Difference: +653 (for {HI}):
Enemy
Elite Active Fighters (disbanded)
Epic Fight Club

So I doubt that 1 player with villages left that was booted will make much difference. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100590

Two things:

• Slightly Premature as rank 5 has 21 million points.
  • Continuing on from my other point, we already have a top 5 thread.

DeletedUser

As was kindly pointed out by both the creator of this thread and the creator of the previous top 5 thread, this thread has a much better chance of being a decent thread given a decent, up-to-date initial post. Let's keep it on topic, people.

DeletedUser

wfman077 did such a good job on this thread its un-real. Thank you for re-opening this thread and thank you wfman, getting an insight to how your mind works is a pleasure.

DeletedUser

lol one last shot

hmmmm well if anyone wants anythin posted or information that i have missed or even better, information that could improve the post,

any and all ideas, opinions are welcome

if u feel i have been biased in the post pls point out where as i do not wish to be biased,

thinking abt it my notes could be viewed as biased so if u wish to make notes urself i can always add them in and say who the notes are from

everyone has a say in this as it involves everyone ofc

i will try personally to try find out who is the top nobler in each war, it was 1 of my ideas for the last thread so i will try implement my idea in as soon as possible, though if im wrong pls correct me as well it will take sum lookin into

DeletedUser

you are one last shot
I do know that account name from around the forums but I have never shared a word with the guy/girl (this includes talking to myself, apparently).

I'm sure a mod can confirm with a yes or no that I am not One last shot with IP logins etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do know that account name from around the forums but I have never shared a word with the guy/girl (this includes talking to myself, apparently).

I'm sure a mod can confirm with a yes or no that I am not One last shot with IP logins etc.

IP logs wouldn't exactly be very reliable in that regard. Even kids know how to use proxies now days, what with their fervent need to visit facebook (and the like) during school.

DeletedUser

IP logs wouldn't exactly be very reliable in that regard. Even kids know how to use proxies now days, what with their fervent need to visit facebook (and the like) during school.
Very true, I'm sure there is a way of proving myself and One last shot are infact different people. Wfman007 can tell but will not divulge his wisdom to the rest of us.

Anyone, this is taking away from how well this thread has been written.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Very true, I'm sure there is a way of proving myself and One last shot are infact different people. Wfman007 can tell but will not divulge his wisdom to the rest of us.

Anyone, this is taking away from how well this thread has been written.

The style of writing, if you were to compare mine and wfman007's, have some noticeable differences. Putting forth an array of intellectual investigation, would result in discovering that I do not own or have access to the wfman007 account. Claims that this may be the case, have no factual basis of founding.

They do however show that wfman077 has a curious case of paranoia - perhaps more posts of his have falsified facts being spewed throughout the W57 forums?

DeletedUser

What it does show is that thread is fast going offtopic again, can we stick to the subject please?

DeletedUser

did you just really triple post?

Really?

Man imo knock are quite good but patzer sucks imo :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Really?

luckily knock dont care what your opinion is although all fan mail can be sent to patzer:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

luckily knock dont care what your opinion is although all fan mail can be sent to patzer:icon_wink:
Sorry to disagree with my good friend wfman077 (thats double 77 not double 00) but aren't knock that tribe thats failed on numerous worlds?

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, keep it on topic. If you don't want to argue with wfman, ignore his posts like the rest of us. At this rate every thread in this forum is going to be locked.

DeletedUser

Really?

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Patzer
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 14
Difference: 42

[/spoil]

those stats dnt include the people kicked, not to mention i had to move to the frontline from k37

lets compare to the mighty xenthyl accs war stats for same period

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: xenthyl
Side 2:
Tribes: E-JAB, TWS

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8[/spoil]

hmmmm very poor for a top 10 player, i think i know where ur stats are

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: {HI}, HTE

Timeframe: Last 3 month

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 16
Difference: 110
[/spoil]

hahaha look at we find here nearly 9x ur war stats, typical

think u got the sucks part wrong dick

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Patzer
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 14
Difference: 42

[/spoil]

those stats dnt include the people kicked, not to mention i had to move to the frontline from k37

lets compare to the mighty xenthyl accs war stats for same period

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: E-JAB, TWS

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8[/spoil]

hmmmm very poor for a top 10 player, i think i know where ur stats are