W57's laziest

DeletedUser

If this is just going to be a flame war, I'm going to close it. I have yet to see a good reason for this thread...

DeletedUser100590

God forbid I give off the impression I want to kill the forums, but can somebody please explain how this is benefiting our world because I can't see it.

There's nothing positive within this thread and again, it's just a thread for insulting one another. Y'all complain I'm not around and that I don't do anything, but everything I do makes no difference. If I ban people for flaming, we lose members but if I don't ban people, I get complaints that I'm not doing anything.

And, just for the record, I haven't been mia once. My time off has always been notified to the other moderators and Petn has always thankfully filled in during my absences. The only time that I've taken off has been to deal with academic issues, not to have a holiday. Now, as Petn has already said, if anybody has a problem with my moderation than they can either contact him or myself. But know this, if your email is rude, I doubt I shall ever bother to read any correspondence from you again. I didn't take up moderating to be abused so I shan't stand for it.

DeletedUser

worlds laziest player imo.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Patzer
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 14
Difference: 42

[/spoil]

those stats dnt include the people kicked, not to mention i had to move to the frontline from k37

lets compare to the mighty xenthyl accs war stats for same period

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: xenthyl
Side 2:
Tribes: E-JAB, TWS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8[/spoil]

hmmmm very poor for a top 10 player, i think i know where ur stats are

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: {HI}, HTE

Timeframe: Last 3 month

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 16
Difference: 110
[/spoil]

hahaha look at we find here nearly 9x ur war stats, typical

think u got the laziest player opinion on the wrong player, should probably look in the mirror 1st dick

DeletedUser

Patzer's ODA gain.

2012-01-11 - 4,209,426
2012-02-09 - 6,901,298

Total gain = 2,691,872

xenthyl's ODA gain.

2012-01-11 - 14,026,756
2012-02-09 - 19,342,560

Total gain = 5,315,804

Patzer's ODD gain.

2012-01-11 - 872,793
2012-02-09 - 1,770,632

Total gain = 897,839

xenthyl's ODD gain.

2012-01-11 - 3,966,781
2012-02-09 - 13,281,945

Total gain = 9,315,164

Intresting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wfman, you do know the xenthyl account is the duke of the #1 tribe? Yet still holding a top 5 ODA rank, a fairly decent ODD rank, and looking at the
map has made quite an effort moving to several different frontlines. That is real lazy right?

Edit: And stop double posting. You see what I did here? It's called the edit button, use it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wfman, you do know the xenthyl account is the duke of the #1 tribe? Yet still holding a top 5 ODA rank, a fairly decent ODD rank, and looking at the
map has made quite an effort moving to several different frontlines. That is real lazy right?

Edit: And stop double posting. You see what I did here? It's called the edit button, use it. :icon_rolleyes:

i know exactly wat u r in that tribe, we been thru this before and i have called u poor role models, people who shudnt lead by example so yea i know who u r an wat position u hold

thats great that u have oda, u shud as u prob have atleast 200 nukes at ur disposal

when were these attempts made to get to a frontline as u have been in a war with jab since october i think (unofficially october but officially declaring in november i think)

hmmmm double posting? hmmmm you should probably read the name of the other wfman

his name has double 00
mine has double 77

you know wat i did there, use my eyes to see the difference, use ur own eyes pls to also see this diff

DeletedUser

i know exactly wat u r in that tribe, we been thru this before and i have called u poor role models, people who shudnt lead by example so yea i know who u r an wat position u hold
That is your opinion, your entitled to it as everyone is. What you did miss is why that account is not lazy and why in essence that player (s) actually are leading by example.
thats great that u have oda, u shud as u prob have atleast 200 nukes at ur disposal
Isn't it mighty intresting that this account you accuse of being lazy has 100% more gain in ODA? You can pull the more village card but he does not have that great of an advantage on you to fall behind in such fashion. Not to mention he looks to be under fire and to put it bluntly, walks all over your ODD/ODA

Do these points point the finger and say that infact, you are the lazier of of the two? Perhaps he is doing his tribe a greater service than you are to yours. Also before I move on, you state that because he has more villages its expected for such an advantage over you in ODA. Lets looks a little closer to home, to paint a better picture.

djwright15's ODA gain

2012-01-11 - 7,762,280
2012-02-09 - 12,155,044

Total gain = 4,392,764

Not to mention the following:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: djwright15
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 144
Side 2: 1,965
Difference: 1,821
Side 1: 44
Side 2: 4
Difference: 40[/spoil]

Do these stats warrent djwright15 to be judged exactly how you are judging xenthyl?

Ontop of xenthyl gaining 10+ million ODD. I'd like to hear off you and answer this, does this mean that djwright15 is more lazy in this reguard and xenthyl is actually doing a fine job? Or are the wool pulled over your eyes if its under the term "Knock!".

DeletedUser

Isn't it mighty intresting that this account you accuse of being lazy has 100% more gain in ODA? You can pull the more village card but he does not have that great of an advantage on you to fall behind in such fashion. Not to mention he looks to be under fire and to put it bluntly, walks all over your ODD/ODA

not really, that great of an advantage? double my villages is a big advantage, well ofc hes gna win in odd, you need to be attacked to get odd and as we all know ill are well...dying from there illness an not able to attack

so yea ur logic is wrong, he shud have higher oda as hes expected to have much more nukes at his disposal,

also max said they have moved to frontlines, i have timescale on that so wud say recently...so yea jab are trying to nuke n remove before they get any real foothold in there k as they probably dont want another {hi} member moving in an trying to expand
hence there odd gain

Do these points point the finger and say that infact, you are the lazier of of the two? Perhaps he is doing his tribe a greater service than you are to yours. Also before I move on, you state that because he has more villages its expected for such an advantage over you in ODA. Lets looks a little closer to home, to paint a better picture.

hmmmm no, there war started in october and there only trying now on a frontline...
so prob near 3 months of not trying to get to a frontline and give ur enemy more to think abt

i doubt hes doing a better service, i have nobled the enemy, supported, nuked, sat accs, planned n op, took part in ops, the timin on then (working as a team)
if i've missed anythin please say and i shall say wether i have done it or not

djwright15's ODA gain

2012-01-11 - 7,762,280
2012-02-09 - 12,155,044

Total gain = 4,392,764

Not to mention the following:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Total conquers:
Side 1: 144
Side 2: 1,965
Difference: 1,821
Side 1: 44
Difference: 40[/spoil]

Do these stats warrent djwright15 to be judged exactly how you are judging xenthyl?

Ontop of xenthyl gaining 10+ million ODD. I'd like to hear off you and answer this, does this mean that djwright15 is more lazy in this reguard and xenthyl is actually doing a fine job? Or are the wool pulled over your eyes if its under the term "Knock!".

hahhaha, very nice but, see this is teh big but and an even bigger difference

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, Virus, SUN

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 3
Difference: 53
[/spoil]

usually i wud agree an say he shud but as proven by these war stats (which dnt include ppl kicked from said tribes in stats) dj is clealry involved in noblin the enemy at the same time, he has even nobled more of the enemy then any internals or mergin that hes doin

so his side project of internally or mergin has not stopped or slowed him dwn or even prevented him from noblin the enemy

so theres no way in hell u can compare the 2 as dj has been since the start of war nobling the enemy

xenthyl acc can not say the same

i would take a dj over xentyhl every day of the wk

so next time you come at me actually try being prepared and do ur homework on the players u actually try single out

U SIR JUST GOT PAWNED

oh also, im getting the feelin u cud be communist china, commie was coward who hid behind an alias and wud not give up his real identity even tho he was asked several times, i wud ask who u r but i dnt really care tbh
cowards gna be cowards

edit:
dj's war stats that include kicked ppl hes nobled
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, Virus, SUN
Players: ringo110471, Chepe Nolon, 6ples

Side 1: 70
Difference: 66
[/spoil]

xenthyl acc war stats same period

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TWS, E-JAB

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3
[/spoil]

if ur goin to compare stats shud prob do ur research

DeletedUser

I don't mind getting into an agruement with you provided you can bring two things to the table, 077. If you can please string a correct sentance together, a feat I have yet see you achive. And also it would be nice if you'd read other peoples points, consider and not blindly disreguard without reasoning. Once you complete the two people wouldn't laugh at each and every post. Until then you do realize your own tribe laughs right?

Think you can do that, my friend? I highly doubt that, which in my mind answers why most of your own tribe members dislike you on this world and pervious worlds (world 41).

DeletedUser

You have double posted in this thread, not as much as I first thought you had, but you have. :icon_rolleyes:

Good for you..

yea an i was infracted for it but the 1 i got infracted for is not wat u were refering too

fyi u prob shudnt let wfman007 argue ur cases

the 1 thing i will giv u 2 credit for is u can argue stuff

I don't mind getting into an agruement with you provided you can bring two things to the table, 077. If you can please string a correct sentance together, a feat I have yet see you achive. And also it would be nice if you'd read other peoples points, consider and not blindly disreguard without reasoning. Once you complete the two people wouldn't laugh at each and every post. Until then you do realize your own tribe laughs right?

Think you can do that, my friend? I highly doubt that, which in my mind answers why most of your own tribe members dislike you on this world and pervious worlds (world 41).

ur points were noted and all were proven wrong, so instead u have resorted to my posts now and my wether i have internet friends
gotta love winning :)

hmmm u may want to learn to spell the word 'sentence' 1st before u ask others to improve there english grammar use
i could if i so wanted too improve it but the fact i hate grammar and cudnt give 2 manure abt it i will stick to my lazy posting thx

if u wud like tho i could go thru ur post and point out every single mistake as urs is far from accurate so before asking and pointing out other peoples english grammar use get urs right for a start before talking bout others

as for the tribe not liking me, do u really think i care, this is the internet, ppl behind a screen who i will never meet, wether they like me or not has no impact on my life, the fact u think it shud gives me the implications ur tribal friends affects/impacts ur life
this wud bring me to the conclusion that u probably have a poor social life so instead resort to internet friends

edit: hmmm think i mite start using more n more numbers instead of letters
example
7h15 p05t 15 l0v3ly d0n7 u th1nk :)

DeletedUser

I didn't comment on grammer as that would be silly, many people speak this as their 2nd language. But a coherent arguement goes a long way to rambling.

I like how you've switched this game into personal life, I'm sure a mod will read your post and deem it unappropriated and deal accordingly. It is not about tribe members making an impact on ones life, I'd like for you to show me where I said so? Its about having a little pride in yourself, how you treat others and how they in return treat you. I could go into detail on what your forum character shows about your real life but I'll refrain.

So not only are you a lazy player but your poor at this whole pnp business, you haven't got much going for you have you?

DeletedUser

I didn't comment on grammer as that would be silly, many people speak this as their 2nd language. But a coherent arguement goes a long way to rambling.

I like how you've switched this game into personal life, I'm sure a mod will read your post and deem it unappropriated and deal accordingly. It is not about tribe members making an impact on ones life, I'd like for you to show me where I said so? Its about having a little pride in yourself, how you treat others and how they in return treat you. I could go into detail on what your forum character shows about your real life but I'll refrain.

So not only are you a lazy player but your poor at this whole pnp business, you haven't got much going for you have you?

i think you would find to form a proper sentence u use grammar, hence english grammar use

thats great that sum ppl speak this as there 2nd language, fact remains everyone has been able to read wat i write, most just dnt like it, but im pretty sure they wud like my grammar use much better

awwww u dislike my opinion on u? guess the truth really does hurt :icon_rolleyes:

well im sry but i think ur argument is based on it having an impact on my life, just like others think that otherwise u wud never bring up 'ur tribe members dnt like u' story over n over again (prob exaggerating a lil on the over n over part)
i've already explained before and will again for the last time

sum of my tribe members dislike my external forum personality, not my ingame approach or skype approach as im friendly on skype to everyone
if i was so disliked i wudnt be invited to this world in the 1st place, i wudnt b in the tribe still, thats common logic, u dnt inv sumone u dislike or dnt want in ur tribe

so yea by bringing up the same story u r expecting for sum kind of reaction from me, idk wat, maybe for me 2 be hurt, sad, angry, idk sum sort of emotional response which if that were 2 happen wud have an impact on my real life (hence the impact on my real life, aka ur argument)

[spoil]
ahhhh pride in urself, hmmmm this coming from the person who hides behind an alias, refuses to reveal who he is (or shud i say ignores ppls questions to reveal himself)

you have 2 be really cheeky to talk to anyone abt pride when u clearly fear repercusions as to revealing who u r, or maybe ur ashamed of who u r

not to mention you follow me to every topic i post in, reply to everythin i post, try adding me as a friend, private messaging me, you are really getting close to becoming a stalker, i wud almost say u r obsessed with me (the fact u created a similar forum name to myself wud be part of those facts)[/spoil]

so i guess this ^^ all says a lot abt ur pride an character

edit: hmm idk how u worked out i was a lazy player....facts wud be nice tho to bk up that statement

but yea i have never said pnp is a strong point of mine...i dont have a way with words, im blunt and to the point

and also have much going for me?

now i cud take that 2 ways

1st u mean personally as a whole which i wont touch

2nd u mean tw wise, so clearly if u think that then tw must be a big thing in ur life, and u pride urself on tw as a whole (not just ingame but on the forums)
nuthin more to say tbh as well...ur not worth it

DeletedUser100590

Don't drag this down into a grammar war. It'll just end up with somebody crying and it sure as hell wont be me. Oh and just leave real life out of your conversations if you can't resist the urge to roll about in the mud.

DeletedUser

A heads up 077, you will be trolled on every topic on this forum, you will be trolled with every post on this forum. I find it hilarious, it'll all be fine well within the rules. If you wish to further throw this off topic then theres other places for it.

To put it back ontopic, you are the laziest player. You have the lowest reputation by all, enemy or tribemates, in skype which you claim to be so friendly. I have been informed otherwise with direct quotations. You are a human wrecking ball, I'm sure it only extends to this game though ;)

DeletedUser

A heads up 077, you will be trolled on every topic on this forum, you will be trolled with every post on this forum. I find it hilarious, it'll all be fine well within the rules. If you wish to further throw this off topic then theres other places for it.

To put it back ontopic, you are the laziest player. You have the lowest reputation by all, enemy or tribemates, in skype which you claim to be so friendly. I have been informed otherwise with direct quotations. You are a human wrecking ball, I'm sure it only extends to this game though ;)

and i care because....

on topic again u need to prove ur accusations of laziest player

and by all means go ahead an quote those direct quotations

ur a coward but hey sure...

and ur right i am a wrecking ball, i steam rolled thru ill easily

DeletedUser

Damn looking at your account, you've had a fair few internals yourself.