W57's laziest

DeletedUser

It is not that hard to comprehend...

yea but i dnt think u know anything about me so again bk it up with facts and as always i will counter

oh fyi i am prepared for this already but carry on

im ready to make this 3 for 3 on arguments u have lost in 2day

seems theres is another wfman putting us both dwn, doesnt look like u have given urself a gd reputation with ur actions or posts either

DeletedUser

Oh really? That is a bold claim.

i dont see any facts regarding my internalling...still waiting or have we seen sense and gave up already

interesting to see commie china hasnt been on since u appeared wfman007

hmmmm

waiting on my internallin record being shown...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Internals in your accounts pervious tribes Truth, Acdmy and of course Knock!/Who?

Now back to the claim I don't know anything about you. The more I do this the more I'm enjoying it and the more I'm learning about you over skype.

DeletedUser

Internals in your accounts pervious tribes Truth, Acdmy and of course Knock!/Who?

see this is the part which proves u know nuthin, u may want to talk to ur invisible skype m8s and try find out more info on me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wfman007 if you are attempting to make Wfman077 look better you are succeeding as your posts lack substance or any real points without factual basis.
Please continue if you wish to take the award of worst forum poster on w57 away from Wfman077.

DeletedUser

As utterly hilarious as this is for me to watch, I think we'e had our fun now. Could the wfman 007 and 070 accounts please be retired, otherwise I will be forced to take action on the grounds of derailing threads, taking up an entire forum for the benefit of trolling, and ultimately, excessive harassment. Please note that if we have reason to infract any alias accounts, action will be taken against accounts that are found to have connections to these aliases.

DeletedUser

Why is that petn ?

I find this hilarious too.

When wfman (original ) gets some of his own medicine you threaten to ban the perpetrator. Seem fair ....

Trolling the troll that killed the lovefilled banter on these forums seems fair..

Sticks the knife into the mods, the players yet you plan to defend him ?

What if i make an account wfman00070707 and decide to play it on w60 ? What gives the right to ban me for that?

Anyway, comedy gold here, wfman you are still the laziest imo . patzer account sucks so bad.

DeletedUser

Why is that petn ?

I find this hilarious too.

When wfman (original ) gets some of his own medicine you threaten to ban the perpetrator. Seem fair ....

Trolling the troll that killed the lovefilled banter on these forums seems fair..

Sticks the knife into the mods, the players yet you plan to defend him ?

What if i make an account wfman00070707 and decide to play it on w60 ? What gives the right to ban me for that?

Anyway, comedy gold here, wfman you are still the laziest imo . patzer account sucks so bad.

wat medicine, i have won all arguments....he can carry on posting i dont mind tbh, hes only making his forum presence look as bad as mine if not worst which is hard to beat apparently but hes getting there

pls do make that account :)

anyway on topic, xenthyl acc stinks of cow manure as its so bad ingame

edit: interesting to see wfman007 acc log off and ur acc log on richard, highly coincidental

DeletedUser

Yes highly coincidental. I ask mods to check our ips because i am wfman007 arnt i .

patzer is lazy and A poor chess player.

Poor at chess lazy at tribalwars poor guy.

Hasnt even got a daily award yet. lol

I thought you were good ?

DeletedUser

Yes highly coincidental. I ask mods to check our ips because i am wfman007 arnt i .

patzer is lazy and A poor chess player.

Poor at chess lazy at tribalwars poor guy.

as explained before proxy servers are easy to use so...

lol chess?

xenthyl is bad

xenthyl acc stinks of manure

edit: well fell free to come take a shot at nobling me ;)

DeletedUser

as explained before proxy servers are easy to use so...

lol chess?

xenthyl is bad

xenthyl acc stinks of manure

edit: well fell free to come take a shot at nobling me ;)

Your too scared of nobling ill let alone me :lol:

DeletedUser

Well then, why challenge someone if you too scared to do it yourself ?

Reminds me of a chicken

[SPOIL]
too%20chicken%20to%20plunge%20logo.png
[/SPOIL]

Or just pure lazy :icon_rolleyes: ( I can roll my eyes too ) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well then, why challenge someone if you too scared to do it yourself ?

Reminds me of a chicken

too%20chicken%20to%20plunge%20logo.png

Or just pure lazy :icon_rolleyes: ( I can roll my eyes too ) :icon_eek:

because im a noob and im too lazy, duh

common sense is flying out of u

ar121937786432432.jpg