Difference: 136

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,311,889
Side 2: 46,364
Difference: 1,265,525

coolac = pro
zachary = nub

O 10 vills what nubs and a rim player :lol:

like i said zach can run but can not hide when i get to u please do not make a lame excuse real life called for u :icon_rolleyes:

Like the rest of the punch inactive front

im not gonna run anywhere, come at me bro :icon_cool:

HeftySmurf

ride da noob train
it goes choo choo and comes from makers vills after we taught him how to do a 1 second train

chooo choooo

DeletedUser

@Lord Aashish Fail tribe is fail. Good thread hijack though.

Your 100% right.A fail tribe like PUNCH! is fail.You cant change it.

DevilZ had made 1 successfull op against us on QueenZ which was successfull because she was not getting on much and quit soon after:icon_neutral:.The rest of us were unaffected .:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

DevilZ had made 1 successfull op against us on QueenZ which was successfull because she was not getting on much and quit soon after:icon_neutral:.The rest of us were unaffected .:icon_cool:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Players: Lord Aashish

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 6
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 594,883
Side 2: 56,190
Difference: 538,693

chart
[/spoil]

:lol:

DeletedUser

Ummm......Your stats with RAGE! ?:icon_wink:

or that of with RAW or WIN!?:icon_wink:

And Zach,we were talking about DevilZ :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:...

HeftySmurf

you use :icon_rolleyes: far too much, have you been to the doctors about it? its a serious problem.

DeletedUser

Ummm......Your stats with RAGE! ?:icon_wink:

or that of with RAW or WIN!?:icon_wink:

And Zach,we were talking about DevilZ :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:...

what about them?

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: V for Valth
Side 2:
Tribes: RAGE!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 98,425
Side 2: 0
Difference: 98,425

chart
[/spoil]

and my win stats, 33 V for Valth PUNCH! 33 14 7.452.271 7.128.328

well you like to talk about stats, why not bring up yours? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's fine aash, Whatever we lose vs rage we'll get back off you then when your gone, We'll all just munch on barbs :lol:

sathom

Nice retort on the stats. Maybe I can post shogun/punch stats....

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Shogun

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27,223
Side 2: 1,908
Difference: 25,315

chart

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 60
Difference: 344

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 219,595,960
Side 2: 10,912,114
Difference: 208,683,846

chart

Side 1: 3,473,517
Side 2: 517,413
Difference: 2,956,104

chart
[/spoil]

Sucks you guys ran out of barbs. Failed tribe spokesman is fail. Probably should just go back into hiding.

DeletedUser

Hey, guys from Punch, this thread is between RAW (I guess RAGE now) and Punch, not Shogun. If you want to brag about how well you are doing against Shogun then make another thread. I dont really care to see you guys inflate your egos because you can beat a rim tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Also I dont know why you want Aashish to leave, at least he is contributing to the activity of these forums which is most likely something we wont have in the upcoming months.

DeletedUser

Hey, guys from Punch, this thread is between RAW (I guess RAGE now) and Punch, not Shogun. If you want to brag about how well you are doing against Shogun then make another thread. I dont really care to see you guys inflate your egos because you can beat a rim tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Also I dont know why you want Aashish to leave, at least he is contributing to the activity of these forums which is most likely something we wont have in the upcoming months.

lord a is bringing it up, we are just trolling him :lol:

like spider said, they are a distraction at best, unlike you guys, we dont care about beating a rim tribe (rebz) :lol:

DeletedUser

We didnt care about beating REBZ either. Aashish did not claim his tribe was doing well against yours, only that you were not doing so well against us. REBZ on the other hand came on here begging people to ask for reports of us attacking them, thinking they had the keys to our destruction which was dumb. At least Aashish speaks with sense unlike mark1mustang.

DeletedUser

We didnt care about beating REBZ either. Aashish did not claim his tribe was doing well against yours, only that you were not doing so well against us. REBZ on the other hand came on here begging people to ask for reports of us attacking them, thinking they had the keys to our destruction which was dumb. At least Aashish speaks with sense unlike mark1mustang.

Of course in the deep south hugging is pretty nonexistant as the recent, swift and ongoing demise of rebz demonstrated..

your member seems to care enough to think of it as something even half decent :p

he speaks, some sense, but true not at all like that noob mark, but he should come back, it was amusing having him around :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice retort on the stats. Maybe I can post shogun/punch stats....

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Shogun

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27,223
Side 2: 1,908
Difference: 25,315

chart

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 60
Difference: 344

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 219,595,960
Side 2: 10,912,114
Difference: 208,683,846

chart

Side 1: 3,473,517
Side 2: 517,413
Difference: 2,956,104

chart
[/spoil]

Sucks you guys ran out of barbs. Failed tribe spokesman is fail. Probably should just go back into hiding.

As Jinx said,I never mentioned you guys were not doing well against us and yeah,my tribe recently,has been falling because most of the players quit or went barb.I called PUNCH! a fail tribe because they are failing in the major war(RAGE! vs PUNCH!).Its clearly visible,PUNCH! were rank.1 not long ago and now they are going down.I think this war of PUNCH! and Shogun will be the last war Punch!'s gonna win as boxsmasher said.

And hey sathom,most of your tribe's gain on us is cuz they ate our inactives.