the struggle

DeletedUser

once upon a time a small tribe names HG(RAM) was getting beat the poo outta them... and they always got back up and attempted to punch back.. stubborn fools never lose.. remember that.. we will get the crap beat out of us be we will refuse to fall. :lol: you managed to kill off the disloyal and take in the dishonest, but the insane idiots that remaining will take the beating and stand tall and proud until the bitter end. We are HG and we will stand tall and proud and you all will never take that away from us.

DeletedUser

Good luck :icon_wink:

I have to admit that it has been better opposition up north.

Last edited by a moderator:

cececole

Ye, indeed, those loyal players sure are running for the hills and quitting HG daily.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*yawn*

if you wait long enough, phoenx will put you on their food list...

And BH will decide to recruit you.

:icon_cool:

its how CH got in....

DeletedUser79042

once upon a time a small tribe names HG(RAM) was getting beat the poo outta them... and they always got back up and attempted to punch back.. stubborn fools never lose.. remember that.. we will get the crap beat out of us be we will refuse to fall. :lol: you managed to kill off the disloyal and take in the dishonest, but the insane idiots that remaining will take the beating and stand tall and proud until the bitter end. We are HG and we will stand tall and proud and you all will never take that away from us.

someone gave you an account ? AGAIN ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I propose the following:
a. a ... NAP between the allies :lol: , (reinvention of the term :lol: )
b. take out the spoils of the once mighty RAM by keep pushing
c. Take out those who still barb noble on a world full of red dots.

cececole

r2, really???

You have to STOP MAKING SO MUCH SENSE!!!!
You full well know that reason and logic have no place on the pnp.

DeletedUser79042

a. a ... NAP between the allies , (reinvention of the term )

... d Take EDSother out AFTER a,b,c are done.

Right ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck :icon_wink:

I have to admit that it has been better opposition up north.

Wonder why that is? :icon_cool:

There is no shame in trying and failing.

Not trying would be the real failure.

DeletedUser

someone gave you an account ? AGAIN ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I propose the following:
a. a ... NAP between the allies :lol: , (reinvention of the term :lol: )

:lol: well for what condition the account was in i think im coming along nicely. ive lost a lot of villages sure:p but nothing that cant be regained:icon_wink:

queenslater

you managed to kill off the disloyal and take in the dishonest, but the insane idiots that remaining will take the beating and stand tall and proud until the bitter end. We are HG and we will stand tall and proud and you all will never take that away from us.

That is a bit of a slap in the face, ARASD, LAP where really good players and very loyal to ram, they fought actively, ate many nukes and sent just as many out, on front line accounts for many months. Myself, and I am sure most of the phoenix players have allot of respect for them.

The vult and killbow accounts where also really active, and loyal to ram, also front line accounts that took a beating. What exactly have you achieved on world 30 that gives you the right to badmouth those players? You are on what....your third account now?

MR.MR

That is a bit of a slap in the face, ARASD, LAP where really good players and very loyal to ram, they fought actively, ate many nukes and sent just as many out, on front line accounts for many months. Myself, and I am sure most of the phoenix players have allot of respect for them.

The vult and killbow accounts where also really active, and loyal to ram, also front line accounts that took a beating. What exactly have you achieved on world 30 that gives you the right to badmouth those players? You are on what....your third account now?

Arasd and lapatuska (and college) are the reason I do not currently I have an account. Now one has deleted and the other is well on its way. Queen is right, you have some gall running your mouth like that.

DeletedUser

Cmon, give Smurks a break...

His selfless acts of drawing attention to himself and making sure he is the one being constantly rimmed in order to save others around him is admirable ;)

DeletedUser

I don't think Smurks have mentioned those 2 players unless you want to imply for him that they were "killed" instead of having quit.

They did well for a long while but it seems they are no longer around. Let's not see insults where there are none.

I think he was pointing in a much different direction than those 2, but again I'm no legend.

DeletedUser

I don't think Smurks have mentioned those 2 players unless you want to imply for him that they were "killed" instead of having quit.

They did well for a long while but it seems they are no longer around. Let's not see insults where there are none.

I think he was pointing in a much different direction than those 2, but again I'm no legend.

noobaxes is right. im pointing at people who left ram to save their own hides and those who left when the enemy decided("oh these guys are decent players lets send them invites because fighting them is to hard"). where is your loyalty? using the fact that your friends had quit doesn't give you any right to leave the others who swore to fight by you and betray them, their trust, and hurt the tribe as a whole. i never never once claimed to be almighty while ive been back. im here to give my bad name a good light to it. im here to play and fight by my friends through the thick and the thin and come out on top or give the enemies hell. your assumptions are close minded and your arguments to me are just sad at best.

DeletedUser

I cant believe you're making me quote myself here... You know nothing about loyalty so find it hard to listen to you when you try and call others out on it. There are a number of reasons we left and joined Phoenx. I dont expect you to understand because you werent even in the tribe at the time...

This is not brief so I will do my best to keep it tidy…

@ HULK.

[spoil]
Point 1. Regarding comments about mberns, Vult and BONNY
What are you talking about? Those players were RAMs leadership at the time along with KarmaX and MW. Are you saying they fell victim to their own lunacy or somebody else’s? Or do you in fact, not know what you are talking about at all and are just arguing for the sake of it?

Point 2. Regarding arrogant comments…
Shipley, myself and Raven are the only ones who have posted anything that has come out of RAM in the past few weeks. If you are talking about Shipley being arrogant then you have no objections from me.
But you don’t need to stereotype RAM as being that way based solely on Shipley…

Point 3. – Selling out Aubree comments
You still have not said how RAM 'sold out' Aubree. Could you please explain and not just say the same thing every post without ever providing further evidence.

Point 4. Comments about RAMs leadership, current and past…

Do you still see THE around? So why are you pointing to them as a pinnacle of success?

I have no problems with the Phoenx comment. Paj has done a great job with Phoenx. I believe it is because he is selective about recruitment so his tribe works much more closely.

In my opinion, RAM has had a lot of trouble because it hasn't been so selective. In the past, Every Tom, Dick and Harry thought they ought to be running the tribe and that their way was best. So when any decision occurred that they didn’t agree with they left to start their own tribe or tribe to pull it apart from the inside. And when those attempts failed come crying about how RAM has 'sold them out'. How many times has it happened now?
[/spoil]

@ Smurks…

[spoil]
Here are some facts before my personal opinions.

Fact #1 – All players who left for VLR were sent invitations back to RAM.

[spoil]
Jul 21 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* thecincykid has been invited by never back down.

Jul 21 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* Aubree has been invited by never back down.

Jul 18 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* zacrasmussen16 has been invited by mberns.

Jul 18 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* h.u.l.k has been invited by mberns.

Jul 18 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* HiramKingofTyre2 has been invited by mberns.

Jul 18 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* irockurworld has been invited by mberns.

Jul 18 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* norin27 has been invited by mberns.

Jul 18 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* cshipley has been invited by mberns.
[/spoil]

Fact #2 – All but 3 of the active VLR players came back to RAM (Keep in mind Zac was being sat by ship).

[spoil]
Aug 02 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* norin27 joined the tribe.

Aug 03 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* irockurworld joined the tribe.

Aug 04 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* HiramKingofTyre2 joined the tribe.

Aug 28 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* cshipley joined the tribe.
[/spoil]

Fact #3 – H.U.L.K account made 6 tribe changes in the 3 months prior to the events we are speaking about. The account was only back in RAM for a total of two weeks before disappearing off to VLR.

[spoil]
RAM --> T*G 14th April 2011 - 02:04:43 6,859,328
T*G --> RAM 14th April 2011 - 03:04:44 6,869,125
RAM --> INVAID 20th June 2011 - 05:04:20 7,092,871
INVAID --> CH~ST 21st June 2011 - 04:04:15 7,093,658
CH~ST --> None 01st July 2011 - 03:05:11 7,197,262
None --> RAM 01st July 2011 - 17:04:35 7,198,787
RAM --> V L R 14th July 2011 - 19:04:42 7,273,262
[/spoil]

Fact #4 – H.U.L.K account nobled 3 KarmaX villages on 26th July.

[spoil]
Death Star 37 (718|830) K87 8,449 KarmaX [RAM] h.u.l.k [V L R] 2011-07-26 23:06:31
Giedi Prime 0388 (753|832) K87 10,065 KarmaX [RAM] h.u.l.k [V L R] 2011-07-26 21:52:30
Death Star 7 (718|831) K87 9,572 KarmaX [RAM] h.u.l.k [V L R] 2011-07-26 16:56:45
[/spoil]

Fact #5 – RAM then started nobling H.U.L.K. account on 30th July.

[spoil]
Giedi Prime 0830 (757|822) K87 9,505 h.u.l.k [V L R] mberns [RAM] 2011-07-30 10:03:20
[/spoil]

Fact #6 – Cshipley was invited back a second time but 4 weeks later once H.U.L.K account was gone for all intents and purposes.
[spoil]
Aug 28 *TIME OMITTED TO MASK ONLINE TIMES* cshipley has been invited by Michael Wittman.
[/spoil]

Fact #7 – ex-H.U.L.K players have done nothing but badmouth RAM since.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

OK, my opinion time,

I'm not surprised they haven't let you back in looking at the above information…

I find it amusing that you think I know nothing when half of your information is incorrect or missing detail. I also find it funny that you think I hid in the shadows during this time frame. After all, you weren’t in the tribe for any extended period of time to know what my participation was like. What I was actually doing while this was happening was sending my :axemen: at the enemies and :swordsman: to my allies. Basically, I did what I was told because I know my role in this tribe.

Unlike you, who has flitted around a number of different accounts and changes tribes like pairs of underwear, I have been on this account since Tomy asked me to co-play him not long after the PMP/TWC merge. Even then, I only did it so that I could be helping out on a front doing my part. I was more than happy to leave leadership up to the people who were doing it. Just because I didn't stick my nose where it didn't belong or pretended that I could do any better doesn't mean that I was hiding thanks champ!

My problem with you is not that you wanted change. After all, you didn’t do any different to myself when PMP first formed out of the WOR tribes. The difference is, if PMP had lost that war, I wouldn’t then go and blame WOR for my own actions. My problem is that I’m sick of seeing the both of you post inaccurate information here about how RAM has done wrong by you when you have no-one to blame but yourself.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I cant believe you're making me quote myself here... You know nothing about loyalty so find it hard to listen to you when you try and call others out on it. There are a number of reasons we left and joined Phoenx. I dont expect you to understand because you werent even in the tribe at the time...

you neglect to show how my invite was withdrawn, and i was attacked. so get it clear that even if im in the wrong what you did was hell of a lot worse then i did. your reasons are stupid and when you look at it your just a spineless coward like jonboy.

MR.MR

Smurks you have no right to speak about the character ethics of Jonboy. He is ten times the man that you and I will ever be.

DeletedUser

Smurks you have no right to speak about the character ethics of Jonboy. He is ten times the man that you and I will ever be.

yeah with that one cap against phonex im sure he is ten time more of a man then me. oh and lets not forget all those barbs hes munched and inactives hes snatched.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

smurks get over it :)

buddy i am over it lol:p i just dont think these people who ditched their tribes should think they get the moral high ground. they are just as sleazy as me. once they admit that then things will be fine.