Daily awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71844

IS there any way we can see who's won the daily awards?

I had great power until just a few hours ago.
Would like to know who stole it with a few hours to go :p

DeletedUser71844

Ugay.

How many was it?

Last i checked it was 27 or somethin...

MR.MR

Interesting. According to the awards wiki, if two people tie on the daily award, no one wins the award for the day. Guess that is not true.

DeletedUser

:D

Unlucky...

That's a nice website. Hadn't seen it before thanks for the link asa...

DeletedUser

smurks, if you have nothing better to add but insults, please refrain from posting.

DeletedUser71844

Its not really an insult if we are winning an award. :D

Thanks Smurks :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i only won for the week???

I demand a recount.

And smurks, remove that pic. Spend the time to find the Pajuno Approved Forum Picture.

DeletedUser

i only won for the week???

I demand a recount.

And smurks, remove that pic. Spend the time to find the Pajuno Approved Forum Picture.

pajina approved? i gave you a chance to give me a pic via skype.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pajina approved? i gave you a chance to give me a pic via skype.

Thats not my problem, sire. My problem is you are posting pics of me that i dont approve of in tw forums.

And you have a dirty little mouth, zero respect, and you are here to clean the slate on your tw respect?

You are such a loser its not even worth replying back to you. All you have is insults and dirty names...

DeletedUser

Thats not my problem, sire. My problem is you are posting pics of me that i dont approve of in tw forums.

And you have a dirty little mouth, zero respect, and you are here to clean the slate on your tw respect?

You are such a loser its not even worth replying back to you. All you have is insults and dirty names...

i respect those who deserve it. you have never shown me respect paj. when i came back i tried acting nice to you and you just said you know me and my "kind" and never gave me the light of day. so paj i don't respect you because you have never given me any reason to respect you as i probably never have given you one. i might be hated by you but i am respected by people who show me that they are trying to get along with me so i change my mood and show my nice side.

btw as it has been brought to my attention you shouldn't be talking about insults. you got banned for insulting cshipley, you insulted me, wittmen karma, and prob much more so practice what you preach hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're that worried, why dont you just suggest that an award be made for most villages lost in a day?

DeletedUser

lol well based on the condition i got this account in im not surprised about what happened. im not worried its just a joke a few of us thought funny so i decided to share it. your time will come and i know ill be here longer then you will.

S1cky Dutch

lol well based on the condition i got this account in im not surprised about what happened. im not worried its just a joke a few of us thought funny so i decided to share it. your time will come and i know ill be here longer then you will.

Hahahaha!!! Sorry...

DeletedUser

While it's fairly obvious that Smurks is young and immature. In the future, he could probably turn for the best and prove himself. Or the other hand, if he just gets older without maturing, he will most likely end like some others and call himself a legend for doing the exact same things :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.