My Experience of W59

DeletedUser

Pardon me if I've missed something in this thread, but why is this "announcement of quitting" even relevant... if this player has since joined PITA?

Lol, :icon_confused:

shah is unfortunately leaving us :icon_cry:
the account now has new owners.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i would hope so he could kill any tribe
:icon_rolleyes:

Are you incapable of doing anything constructive on this forum? There is no need for childish abuse such as that.

Regarding your opinion on xshahzad's post (going back to the previous page momentarily):

1. He has opinions.
2. You have differing opinions.
3. He has a perspective from one angle.
4. You have perspective from another.

Your two perspectives and experiences aren't the same. You can believe he is wrong, with your own reasons. He can believe he is right, for his own reasons. Fair enough - you can argue back and forth about differing opinions based on the information that was available to each of you all you like for all I care.

What I find absolutely disgusting, is the quote I selected from you. You came on here, purely to be abusive, rude, childish and downright pathetic - having no logical reason to post based on the content, you merely chose to be spiteful and vindictive. If you think xshahzad was trying to tarnish your or Shave's name - you've actually done a much better job than he or anybody else could have done, purely from your own mannerisms.

Maybe think about trying to be civil. It's not particularly hard if you lose the habitual trolling. I've highlighted in bold the only words I could think of that could really describe your posts on this thread. Even when xshahzad has responded in a friendly and polite manner to you, you still choose to act like a moody10 year-old who wants a toy that someone else is playing with.

It's not a pretty sight to see. And there's absolutely no excuse to act in that manner when someone is being polite and courteous to you.

DeletedUser

^
Lol, was about to reply specifically to slinky's post, but thanks googly for doing a much better job.

Hope your post can finally make way into his mind :)

No one can accurately judge a person without being in the same tribe as him, and I think most of the tribe members have already spoken for shah in this thread and the numerous past threads. Do we need to say anything more? Does shah need to repeat himself?

I will stop now, because who am I to challenge slinky's extensive expertise in the field of trolling :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He is busy irl. He got so much else to do. Thats why :lol:

Wicker You are a liar and i have to say what is true. Now that i am coming up with that statement all u have got to say is this?

xshahzad said:
Shave leadership is liar, not because they lied, because they support a liar. If someone is supporting a liar there are 2 possibilities.
1. If he knows that the person is a liar and still supporting the liar, in-fact he is a liar himself.
2. If he do not know that the person is a liar and is supporting him, he is not a liar but he is being miss-lead by a liar.
I believe Shave leadership knows what Wickerman is all about but they still supported him so I believe they are liars as well.

Please show us where we have lied, if you cannot then do not bother replying to this.

I never said i have any proof that Shave leadership(u and slinky) lied. What i stated is I believed that Shave leadership(u and slinky) is liar since you guys supported Wicker who is a liar, knowing he is a liar. If u guys support him not knowing he is a liar than obviously i am wrong in my belief. I have proof that Wicker lied.

DeletedUser

again tool , as always you are wrong about everything

1- I was never duke of shave though had i wanted it it would have been little problem due to my exp. Im a diplomat nothing more and fought to not even be council when i took on the role as diplomat. I was a Duke in Sick! and co founder when i meet wicker get your stories straight oh great Mensa man (shall i call you Einstein?)

2-You dont have a dominating personality and the reason you were ants puppet Duke or tool pick your title. You failed on every account you were given after your own was nobled out !

3 -Wicker had discussion with me as a diplomat for =X , he was refussed by me for 3 reasons Ant as a duke and the fact he (wickerman)had ties with ONE~ and we had diplomacy with Pita

4- as said previously by wes wicker never had affiliation here the there were separate threads , and brought up by your tribes council( fail much do you ?)

5_ wtH?

6- again xshahzad you made a feeble attempt to discredit shAve not knowing any facts and making them up as you went along , your game is as bad as your semi attempt at leadership . You have failed on multiple worlds at multiple times.
you dont need me to tell you this though listen to your former tribemates!

* If again you choose to play this game do it under a different name , this is my last world but i have little problem sighing up to start a new named account to properly rim you many times over .

Player like you honestly kill this game

I replied most of these points in the following thread.

Thanks for your reply slinkie. Sorry u have to wait a bit.

11 OH so u can rip me off. r u serious. :icon_wink:
BTW i do not remember begging you not to rip me off. :)

12 It is my opinion that shave cared. you can have diffrent opinion, but it would not change my opinion.

13 up opinion. I do not agree with this totally.

14 if u call me attention seeker do u think i would become an attention seeker?

15 what u get out of it is wrong.

16 That was said by the lier wicker. Another one of his lies.

17 I was rimmed twice in W56. than I took binks-sake and took it to a good level. I do not understand why u were upset for my invitation in CODE, and why i was the reason u quit W56.

Bink-sake was 1.3m when it joined CODE. SlinkiestWizard Most point was 741K. So in fact I was almost double ur size when i joined CODE.

18 Why u/shave were concerned about =X?

19 Again targeting me personally to show that i am bad. It is ur opinion and i respect it. I do not agree with ur opinion.

20 so if 2 dozen people agree with a statement it would become truth? If everyone agree with a lie it would not become true, it would stay a lie. About tearing the post please refer to 11

slinkiestwizard

First off googly you defending him , your the one that moved in on the tribe as there salvation , you came on these externals and bragged how you were going to save a tribe.
well you didnt .My belief is shaz could have done the same job as either you or ant if he was given the proper opportunity he wasnt.

I again stated that either wicker or smoov could have done a better job then either you or ant. You see a failed trend developing here ?

You can come on and defend shaz all you want , call me whatever names make you happy really dosent bother me . Again "my opinion " and its shared by many i might add ,=X was doomed from the start , to many bad council choices to start and then recruiting a player from another world to come in and lead , that again according to shaz was undermined by ant.

On 18th Jan 2012 Googly decided to step down and handed the leadership to Anthills. Googly believes Anthills is interfering in his leadership and not letting him lead the way he wanted to. Anthill took over and started a thread where people apply for leadership position. Alex applied for diplomat position. I asked Alex if u have time why not lead the tribe. Me and Ants do not want to lead, if u have time u should lead, since all three of us were council members before googly was installed as duke. We can talk to Anthills and I think he would agree.

and this

Shave leadership is liar, not because they lied, because they support a liar. If someone is supporting a liar there are 2 possibilities.
1. If he knows that the person is a liar and still supporting the liar, in-fact he is a liar himself.
2. If he do not know that the person is a liar and is supporting him, he is not a liar but he is being miss-lead by a liar.
I believe Shave leadership knows what Wickerman is all about but they still supported him so I believe they are liars as well.

Adding i believe dosent change the original statement you called shave liars

Shaz i have a few questions for you please answer them.

1. Did i tell you i had meet wicker on this world while i co Duked Sick! and that he had an open invite to join us up until the point he restarted in the west?

2. Did i tell you that wicker requested diplomacy for =x as a diplomat from shave and was refussed?

3. Did i tell you it was reffused for 3 reasons?
A- previous diplomacy set with another tribe
B- Ant as a Duke
C- The fact we knew that =X was going to be attacked by both pita and KP and again would have effected our diplomacy (Wicker knew all of this)

4. Did shave at any time ever offer assistance to =x in any way? (Not that i no of)

5.Did shave at any point ever assist wicker or his council using members in your tribe for him to gain advantage ? ( not that i know of )

6. Did i say wicker would be the new Duke ? I had said thats what i was told by him .(regardless of if he became due or not there was never a mention of any diplomacy being granted )

So please answer these questions and again where did shave lie or support wicker in any way , or might i add have anything at all to do with your tribe or its downfall??

So to basically sum up all your opinions (that you want everyone to accept as facts without any proof ), you were upset because "I" spoke to wicker a player that was respected and still is both on the externals and privately .
The only discussions we ever had were the ones regarding diplomacy where he was refused. That and the fact" he" had mentioned he would be the new Duke . Actually not much of a conversation more of that he brought it up.
So again where did shave lie? Where did we support ? Where did we help destroy your tribe?
All of the above can be blamed 100% on your council , shave had nothing to do with it.

And again this wasnt a goodbye thread as much as it was a rant thread started by shaz where he wanted to take a couple of cheap shots on the way out the door . Using the same propaganda he has tried to use in the past .That by his own admission

I never said i have any proof that Shave leadership(u and slinky) lied. What i stated is I believed that Shave leadership(u and slinky) is liar since you guys supported Wicker who is a liar, knowing he is a liar. If u guys support him not knowing he is a liar than obviously i am wrong in my belief. I have proof that Wicker lied.

Again throwing the word believe in repeatedly while still calling us a liar , is just Dumb. If wicker lied he lied , personally i dont no what he lied about as all i saw were "opinions" by wicker in these forums , that were backed up by facts that he supported with proof.

And well you supported his statements about what you now call "his lies" with your opening post .He had said you were a Duke that was lead by ant and did his bidding after he had claimed to step down . Funny as again we have this and if its true i have no clue why googly is even defending you , especially as you said Ant quit , after he said he quit ( how could he undermine googly if he wasnt here ??

On 18th Jan 2012 Googly decided to step down and handed the leadership to Anthills. Googly believes Anthills is interfering in his leadership and not letting him lead the way he wanted to. Anthill took over and started a thread where people apply for leadership position. Alex applied for diplomat position. I asked Alex if u have time why not lead the tribe. Me and Ants do not want to lead, if u have time u should lead, since all three of us were council members before googly was installed as duke. We can talk to Anthills and I think he would agree.

So i ask again whos lied ? and who supported who?

DeletedUser

Oh xshah!!!!!

You are once again so bitter leaving the world. Is that because they would not take you in or that they would not give you an account in the tribe????

Seriously, you said what you have to say and as usual you only say what you think is happening which is so far from the truth that you can't even see it. As always you never make a real arguments and you never bother to try and read and UNDERSTAND what others are saying as you have your own mind made up no matter what.

For someone who claims to be the best leader IG and in RL you don't listen much at all.

Deleted User - 4669627

If wicker lied he lied , personally i dont no what he lied about
well that is a lie lol

i mailed slinki in game (slinki is thebeggar?)
i quoted wickerman admitting that he lied to ark veinsplitter, then to our own mates
then i forwarded the mail to you
and yes, shahz read the mail, most of the tribe did, i posted it to our tribe forum for everybody to read
and also in that same mail, slinki said it did not matter if wickerman lied because wickerman was his old friend who never lied to him, but here in the publics he claims otherwise

so you see there is no difference opinions, there is the two of you lying

and quickpick, who are you that you know the truth?

DeletedUser

well that is a lie lol

i quoted wickerman admitting that he lied to ark veinsplitter, then to our own mates
and yes, shahz read the mail, most of the tribe did, i posted it to our tribe forum for everybody to read
and also in that same mail, slinki said it did not matter if wickerman lied because wickerman was his old friend who never lied to him, but here in the publics he claims otherwise

so you see there is no difference opinions, there is the two of you lying

Your word against Slinky, of course your word would be stronger with maybe some evidence of this? :icon_rolleyes:
I've had enough of your accusations against me and Slink

We have both quit W59 Shahyd, so mail me when you plan to start your next world and I'll be seeing you there,
Surely the true and honorable one will win? We'll see who wins :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I am someone who is able to listen, read between the lines and pay attention! I am not close minded like some people here. Unfortunately it would seem you and xshahzad and singing of the same him-sheet.

xshahzad never said he had proof that someone lied, he said he felt he did.... Feeling shmeeling!

Now if you have proof that someone did what you are saying they did than just come out and show it, otherwise shut it! It's becoming like a broken record.

You two are out of this world so who cares! What happened, happened, if you want to follow this world and see what is going on, do and comment on the current issues, stop going on and on about what you guys did and what someone did to you..... bla, bla, bla, bla......

It's not relevant any more! Not that it ever was. The sooner you learn the game is not simply black & white, the sooner you will know that all this you complain about comes with the game and the way it is played.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've had enough of your accusations against me and Slink

You'd have a good cause for argument for this comment, had you and Slink not been rude and abusive to Anthills and anybody who is associated with him for the entirety of your time on W59 since you came across them. If you make accusations against people, you have no ground to sulk about them doing the same back at you.

I seem to remember Slink accusing me of multi-accounting, as one example, and being an account Anthills was secretly playing. This being an accusation with no foundation, and the tiniest bit of insight to the completely different styles in this game, publicly and as a leader, would have shown this not to be the case. But the accusations kept on coming.

If you want people to not make accusations against you and your friend, this tip should be useful:

Don't spout what you can't swallow.

Continue to go about your trolling.

slinkiestwizard

I seem to remember Slink accusing me of multi-accounting, as one example, and being an account Anthills was secretly playing. This being an accusation with no foundation, and the tiniest bit of insight to the completely different styles in this game, publicly and as a leader, would have shown this not to be the case. But the accusations kept on coming.

That comment was explained to you , the "accusation" was that you had possibly played here and come back to a "new account" , i never said multi account its what you perceived from the comment . I have deleted the mail as it was so long ago , when you didnt respond and claimed to have left.

But now we know from shaz that that wasnt true and you were still here ,telling googly what to do as he was the Duke and again you were running the tribe . As again we have this

Again showing you never quit as you said you were going to , curious what named account were you playing on? ( I mean if your account quit and you didnt bothering answering mails anymore) Yeah already proved your a liar so im done with you now , and you tarnished your own forum Rep

Please post this mail with my response , use the export option please id love to see this as i No nothing about it . Possibly this is yet another attempt at you editing mail.

If i said wickerman was an old friend of mine that just shows you are lying as this is the first world i had spoken to him on . I made first contact with him while helping to build the tribe Sick! .

If you are going to continue to lie get your stories straight

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That comment was explained to you , the "accusation" was that you had possibly played here and come back to a "new account" , i never said multi account its what you perceived from the comment . I have deleted the mail as it was so long ago , when you didnt respond and claimed to have left.

Before I comment on this, it might be worth re-wording your post as a whole, or at least quoting whoever you start talking to after you finished responding to me, as it is a little unclear who you are speaking to after the first paragraph because of the way you posted...

To the point at hand:

pfft ant=googly

That is a clear statement that you are accusing me of being Anthills. Nothing else can be read in to this comment, but that. Even after you tried to weasel your way out of the original accusation by trying to play word games, you made the mistake later of doing the exact same in a way you couldn't wriggle out of. This is an accusation that I am Anthills. Anthills had his account at the time. I was playing another account at the time. Both well known by you. So, only possibility here was that you were accusing me of multi-accounting, and being somebody I am not.

So, feel free to try and lie your way out of your spitefulness all you like. I'm not going to get drawn to the same level as you, as quite frankly I'd find it quite humiliating.

slinkiestwizard

Before I comment on this, it might be worth re-wording your post as a whole, or at least quoting whoever you start talking to after you finished responding to me, as it is a little unclear who you are speaking to after the first paragraph because of the way you posted...

To the point at hand:

That is a clear statement that you are accusing me of being Anthills. Nothing else can be read in to this comment, but that. Even after you tried to weasel your way out of the original accusation by trying to play word games, you made the mistake later of doing the exact same in a way you couldn't wriggle out of. This is an accusation that I am Anthills. Anthills had his account at the time. I was playing another account at the time. Both well known by you. So, only possibility here was that you were accusing me of multi-accounting, and being somebody I am not.

So, feel free to try and lie your way out of your spitefulness all you like. I'm not going to get drawn to the same level as you, as quite frankly I'd find it quite humiliating.

WOW thanksfor making things so easy for me and continuing to prove im right ! Original date stamp of comment
#183 2012,January 21st, 03:23 Top

Original text by shaz

wow that was all how long after you had claimed to quit? And that Quote was well after almost 4 weeks from the time you thought i accused you of multi accounting . Let me add 4 weeks after you stopped ansering all mail from players you contacted to defend yourself IGM .

Care to offer any more snippets of fun comments ? Still waiting on the mail i was supposed to have seen and answered claiming i Knew wicker lied about anything .

And again you quit ? What account were you undermining googly on if it wasnt your own?

You keep crying over one post but dont answer any questions , for 2- 3 players looking to defend yourselves on the PNP you guys are doing a real bad job. Could this all be part of the reason =X feel like a house of cards ?

*This all after you stepped down and quit on what Jan 1 ? that was supposed to be the time of new leadership No ?

Last edited: