Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

No spare time. Over new years I was on leave so was able to delay quitting but now I've re started work I just don't have the time to run an account. Winter I have a bit more time so might pop in and help out, but during summer I have literally 20 mins a day to myself.

Rats :p

DeletedUser

ok, i changed my mind on me 'playing'

the main reason i wanted to just lead was because i wanted to have the freedom to go and spend some time with my gf. im not going to lie, my life practically centres around her. i don't do that much else outside of college.

As it so happens, my gf is moving back to Russia (she's Russian) this summer to look after her sick nan... indefinitely.

So, short of the unthinkable happening with Lisa's nan, i am going to need something to distract me from the fact she's gone... and sending thousands of farming runs daily is a good distraction from... everything.

If the unthinkable happens, the premade will be called off because i will need to look after her and stop her having a breakdown.

greenmonsta

Depending on the settings, I might be up for joining. Also depends on how W61 goes. Unless I fall under the 'jumped up idiots' category.

greenmonsta

lmao fair enough, hi there :p It seems I am not to join this premade, so I'll have to find a way to sneak in :D

DeletedUser

I'm up for it if you'll have me.

Skype is "RedeemerAz1"

I will skype you, but incase you arent on when i am, you are only in on the premise that you actually do something this world.

DeletedUser

Who are You n00b lol. :D never see your name on any good twstats.. :D

DeletedUser

BUMP

as for me, look at onewisesoul on w50 from october onwards. i have a habit of quitting worlds due to lack of time, then coming back to them, mutiple times, ending up with about 5 diff accounts each world.

DeletedUser

Bump, this may be my comeback world if this happens.

Because it's during my Winter time I may have some free time for this.