Northern Lights In The Skies

DeletedUser

Returning from our 20 days and 20 nights march, us Penguins ran into a bit of an obstacle.

See us penguins are very well used to our northern lights

Northern-lights31.jpg

As you can clearly see we have a small halo over us in the skies above, but here as of late our northern bright lights have turned a bit hazy from all the

penguins-live-fire-wallpaper-20-2.jpg

When some of the smoke finally settled, we saw

best-nature-pictures-2011-volcano-penguins_42575_600x450.jpg

We as a penguins have been watching our grounds very carefully, and we have seen a lot of

253050849_de3d1532d2_o.jpg

coming from Burning Skies.

We have sat and watched how they treat others in our small world, and we have to come to one conclusion.

We as penguins have decided its time to put out the

pissing+fire+yourgod.jpg

With all said, us penguins like the cold and we are very resourceful using it to our advantage. WE will put out the so called flames, the next time you see us as a penguin hoard. We will be launching this sign through out our area

6a00e5502af886883401543426fd7b970c-800wi

slinkiestwizard

Ouch this should be fun to watch , nothing better then a friendly gang band

[2/11/2012 6:59:56 PM] Justin/Jurasu: The PITA council has decided to decline BS's request for a partial merge. Instead, we officially declare war on BS
[2/11/2012 7:00:36 PM] WFA - Jess: :D
[2/11/2012 7:01:04 PM] slinkiestwizard: woops didnt see that coming
[2/11/2012 7:01:51 PM] slinkiestwizard: hey Jess we need a duke on to make any offers official
[2/11/2012 7:04:54 PM] WFA - Jess: ?
[2/11/2012 7:05:13 PM] slinkiestwizard: well to turn them down
[2/11/2012 7:05:26 PM] WFA - Jess: Oh
[2/11/2012 7:07:05 PM] Rawr: (think)
[2/11/2012 7:07:50 PM] slinkiestwizard: any duke will do
[2/11/2012 7:09:08 PM] WFA - Jess: We, as shAve decline merging, be it full or partial. We need not block off expansion any more than what we have.
[2/11/2012 7:09:28 PM] slinkiestwizard: ok finally back to planning
[2/11/2012 7:12:52 PM] slinkiestwizard: wonders if i need to check the PNP

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

just to split hairs:
penguins are from the south (where there are no nasty polar bears to eat them) therefore it should be all about the southern lights (aurora australis)
but I welcome the penguins to the feast anyway, despite their compass confusion.
GL

DeletedUser

Do penguins have hairs to split? (not sure.. do they have fur??)

Long damned way to go to see some lights.. Antartic to Artic :lol:

Anyway, on the theme of "splitting hairs"- wouldn't it be "Waddling"?

I mean i know that doesnt sound as Dramatic... :icon_wink:

Declaration 5/10.

Rather an Old and Tired format ref unsubtle links to average images.

Liked your previous one -the image of marching Penguins was good.

Best Blue :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:
oh I am sorry for questioning your sense of direction,
clearly my mistake was underestimating the penguins ambition (BS hardly even reaches the equator)
and blue eye you are probably right, I was splitting feathers not hairs. I disagree on the quality of the pics though, they are alright, specially the pissing fire pic its funny.

*tiGGrr goes off to hide his smarty pants at the back of the cupboard because they only ever end up embarrassing him*

DeletedUser

Declaration... Forced. Maybe trying too hard to get certain pictures in that the poster found funny? Big pile of poo... Flaming urine... Yeah.

All the same, it shakes things up a little. Good luck to both sides. A bit of a gangbang, but I don't think anything's for certain.

DeletedUser

Hey I know the pics aren't the greatest, but I typed it up in like ummm .... like 30 minutes. I will try next time to post better pics

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen, Hippos, BS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 29
Difference: 118

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 6
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 841,018
Side 2: 153,950
Difference: 687,068

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 224,456
Side 2: 45,649
Difference: 178,807

chart

DeletedUser

May be splitting hairs but there are 7 more conquers in PITA's favor missing from those stats. Gmancrazy left BS and lost 6 more villages. Darth Cadeus lost a village when he was tribeless between leaving BS and joining Fremen

TheHowling

Add shave also them get full picture as its a 3 vs 1 war here

TheHowling

Actually... 3 vs 3. Hippos, Fremen, BS vs. shAve, KP, PITA

However, not really wars anymore more like clean up.

this is true, but your point was that they are from BS all along, hence you want to kill them all

better get ya yard brush :icon_razz:

anyway here is a combined result for the last week. BS has split into 3 fractions of itself and Finny50 is a happy fellow

Side 1:
Tribes: shAve, PITA, -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: Hippos, BS, Fremen

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 603
Side 2: 105
Difference: 498

chart

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 9
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 3,548,543
Side 2: 582,735
Difference: 2,965,808

chart

Side 1: 375,173
Side 2: 66,939
Difference: 308,234

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

anyway here is a combined result for the last week. BS has split into 3 fractions of itself and Finny50 is a happy fellow

Could care less, everyone else saw this coming when the war started. Even when we knew we were going to win we were the delusional ones like Magnetoo and beOwned who came on here saying they're going to rim us and that we might have the lead now but wait until things turn around, etc, etc... :icon_rolleyes:

TheHowling

Could care less, everyone else saw this coming when the war started. Even when we knew we were going to win we were the delusional ones like Magnetoo and beOwned who came on here saying they're going to rim us and that we might have the lead now but wait until things turn around, etc, etc... :icon_rolleyes:

well many do the talk here like you :icon_biggrin: but the odds were massively in your favour and it was obvious what the outcome was with the arrangement of shave, PITA and KP

shame as even though I was not doing brilliantly with shave, it was fun and they were effective in their way, but then the avalanche began and it was a no win situation

I was hoping you would all take the week off then I would noble you all hehe :axemen:

DeletedUser

I was hoping you would all take the week off

I think the only way that will happen is if you go to settings, and click delete account.:icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: BS, Fremen, Hippos

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 372
Side 2: 103
Difference: 269

chart

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 8
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 2,015,354
Side 2: 570,451
Difference: 1,444,903

chart

Side 1: 304,403
Side 2: 58,004
Difference: 246,399

chart

then I would noble you all hehe :axemen:

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
18 TheHowling BS 0 10 256.298 736.510

How ya gonna noble if you don't have any villages :icon_rolleyes: