Seems the North changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Technicaly Innacurate on about all counts. :)
As he now back in ~one~.

How was I incorrect? Let me help you out by listing my claims:

1) dmcd was kicked for reasons not under "restructuring". - Correct, he was kicked because of a disagreement and difference in personalities that escalated.
2) The merge caused more trouble than they thought it would. - Correct, I doubt anyone goes into a merge thinking that the baron of the tribe who merged into you would have to be kicked within a week.

The fact that he's now back in ~ONE~ doesn't invalidate either of those points. In fact, it validates point 1, because if it was restructuring he wouldn't have come back.

Anything else you want to make a blanket statement about?

75 member tribe,
1 person kicked, 1 person quit, 3 people leave,

this must mean its falling apart.

Not yet, but I don't think it's hard to argue that at their current trend they're going to have trouble if they can't turn around the wars they have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes i think it is safe to say that it won't be long before ~ONE~ is gone. GotRob will continue to eat away at ~ONE~, and when PITA is ready they will eat away at them again. As a recent former member i can say from experience that these players that left are by far not the only really unhappy players in ~ONE~. There will be more to leave. ~ONE~ used to have good leaders that cared but they became very inactive and in an attempt to revamp the tribe they have been dramatically changing leadership and in a fact have done it a few times now, in which new arrogant and definitely not deserving players are being put in power. Which in turn is making alot more players unhappy and sick of ~ONE~. So to some of the players i have became friends with throughout this world i wish you luck, as i won't be back in ~ONE~, that's a promise.

DeletedUser

blue eyed sandwalker
Technicaly Innacurate on about all counts. :)
As he now back in ~one~.

Your original Post: (u6s5l.)

dmcd was not a part of the restructuring, he was kicked for other reasons according to what I hear. Poor guys, seems the Time merge is causing more trouble than they thought.

For the record, He left- he was was not kicked- and as you can see subsequently rejoined.

Ref the merge, it's not unusual for some time to re-jig things- esp with leadership changes that were already happening . :)

dmcd leaving hardly defines "more trouble than they thought".

So, to be fair i'd argue (fairly) that technically i'd say i was correct with my statement.

Now, this is a PnP forum u6s5l. As you well know :D.

So i take your somewhat dramatic post with a pinch of salt-

- and heh.. even some admiration :)

That's the name of the game.

But factually it's always best to be accurate- if you can :)

Best Blue

DeletedUser

Yes i think it is safe to say that it won't be long before ~ONE~ is gone. GotRob will continue to eat away at ~ONE~, and when PITA is ready they will eat away at them again. As a recent former member i can say from experience that these players that left are by far not the only really unhappy players in ~ONE~. There will be more to leave. ~ONE~ used to have good leaders that cared but they became very inactive and in an attempt to revamp the tribe they have been dramatically changing leadership and in a fact have done it a few times now, in which new arrogant and definitely not deserving players are being put in power. Which in turn is making alot more players unhappy and sick of ~ONE~. So to some of the players i have became friends with throughout this world i wish you luck, as i won't be back in ~ONE~, that's a promise.

As a reasonably new member SSJ2 GOH4N i honestly couldn't say.

It's certainly interesting to see some Good players start Fremen - and as a 'Dune' Fan myself- i wish them all the best :)

For me, as a new member, all i can say is in my area we will do things Right - and we are looking forward - not back.

Great players leave Tw's all the time - or move to pastures new - trick is to replace talent with talent - and move on - that has always been the case.

Anyway - wish you well :)

Best, Blue :)

DeletedUser

As a reasonably new member SSJ2 GOH4N i honestly couldn't say.

It's certainly interesting to see some Good players start Fremen - and as a 'Dune' Fan myself- i wish them all the best :)

For me, as a new member, all i can say is in my area we will do things Right - and we are looking forward - not back.

Great players leave Tw's all the time - or move to pastures new - trick is to replace talent with talent - and move on - that has always been the case.

Anyway - wish you well :)

Best, Blue :)

I wish you the best as well. And wish all the best for most of ~ONE~.And for ~ONE~'s sake i hope i'm wrong on all matters. I don't wish to see them fail. It's just my opinion on how i've seen things going in a direction that has still yet to change. Don't get me wrong ~ONE~ has some of the best players i've ever played with but the members that have been there from almost the start have never worked together well, it was almost as every man for himself, which they have tried to fix. And i hope they have/will fix it. So good luck ~ONE~ and i apologize if my previous post was insulting as it was written out of anger.

DeletedUser

Let's see. :icon_wink:

I have a feeling some 'old school' crew are taking up posts and will be pretty straight ref enforcing Good Team play, co-ordination and re-shaping a great tribe and Players back upto speed :)

Thanks for the 'Goodwishes' - appreciated :)

DeletedUser

How was I incorrect? Let me help you out by listing my claims:

Oh god... Don't even get me started. :icon_rolleyes:

1) dmcd was kicked for reasons not under "restructuring". - Correct, he was kicked because of a disagreement and difference in personalities that escalated.

Feb 11
05:48 dmcd1980 left the tribe.

He was not kicked. Your leet spiez fail you again! (Pay them less, seriously.)

2) The merge caused more trouble than they thought it would. - Correct, I doubt anyone goes into a merge thinking that the baron of the tribe who merged into you would have to be kicked within a week.

Again... Not kicked. But I just wanna say, as merges go, this one was kinda seamless. I feel much more at home in my new cult home. I will say that we the membership really weren't told much about this in advance, so it was a bit of a surprise, but we took it in stride and blah blah blah happy noises.

The fact that he's now back in ~ONE~ doesn't invalidate either of those points. In fact, it validates point 1, because if it was restructuring he wouldn't have come back.

I don't even think that anyone said that DMCD leaving was a restructuring thing. Please quote if I'm wrong. The words DMCD and restructuring need to be in the quote. For all you know it was an oops with a button. I'm not saying that's what it was, I'm just saying you don't know.

Anything else you want to make a blanket statement about?

I like boobs.

Not yet, but I don't think it's hard to argue that at their current trend they're going to have trouble if they can't turn around the wars they have.

Eh. You may be right, you may be wrong. It's still very early game. There are a lot of very inexperienced players on all sides... And a lot of untested ones. Every time we get in a conflict, it seems that a few players drop off early. And that might be a symptom of recruiting poorly. But after the chaff get weeded, a lot of our players seem to shine. If you want to look at a track record, we're constantly loosing after the first week or so, then the stats gradually correct themselves. Time will tell.

DeletedUser

Feb 11
05:48 dmcd1980 left the tribe.

He was not kicked. Your leet spiez fail you again! (Pay them less, seriously.)

Your semantics are beautiful. Sure, take away from the point of him leaving :icon_wink:.

Again... Not kicked. But I just wanna say, as merges go, this one was kinda seamless. I feel much more at home in my new cult home. I will say that we the membership really weren't told much about this in advance, so it was a bit of a surprise, but we took it in stride and blah blah blah happy noises.

I hope you enjoy it, really, but that doesn't mean everyone else does or others wouldn't have left and quoted the Time merge as some of the reasons. Hardly seamless, I'd say.

I don't even think that anyone said that DMCD leaving was a restructuring thing. Please quote if I'm wrong. The words DMCD and restructuring need to be in the quote. For all you know it was an oops with a button. I'm not saying that's what it was, I'm just saying you don't know.

Seriously? Do I have to quote the progression of the conversation? Goldenrat shows a bunch of people leaving, including dmcd. Blue eyed sandwalker says "Oh, it's called restructuring". I specify that dmcd was not a part of the group. Is that really something you had to get out there :icon_rolleyes:?

I like boobs.

Not many don't.

Eh. You may be right, you may be wrong. It's still very early game. There are a lot of very inexperienced players on all sides... And a lot of untested ones. Every time we get in a conflict, it seems that a few players drop off early. And that might be a symptom of recruiting poorly. But after the chaff get weeded, a lot of our players seem to shine. If you want to look at a track record, we're constantly loosing after the first week or so, then the stats gradually correct themselves. Time will tell.

"At their current trend", is what I said. Yes, you could turn it around. But at the current trend, it obviously won't go well. Honestly, I'm not even sure why you bothered to respond if you weren't reading the post.

DeletedUser84667

Only comment I can make is simply this, I think had VS stayed instead of merging into ONE, ONE would be gone by now.

Bet those players are kicking themselves in the ass.

*kicks*

DeletedUser68153

Hi guys thought id get on target on how bad we are doing.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LL~, GotRob, PITA, =GTC=

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,153
Side 2: 3,966
Difference: 1,813

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 214
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,653,971
Side 2: 16,546,962
Difference: 5,892,991

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,343,986
Side 2: 1,490,002
Difference: 146,016

chart

You could aregue that freeman be included in these stats. But i dont have the time to add him as i for got when i did this. But 4v1 and we are positive. We are SO BAD!!! I know

DeletedUser68153

here is the stats with freeman

Side 1:
Players: freeman marsh
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA, ~LL~, GotRob, =GTC=

Total conquers:

Side 2: 3,970
Difference: 1,817

chart

Side 2: 231
Difference: 0

chart

Side 2: 16,569,724
Difference: 5,915,753

chart

Side 2: 1,613,619
Difference: 269,633

chart

DeletedUser

here is the stats with freeman

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA, ~LL~, GotRob, =GTC=

Total conquers:

Side 2: 3,970
Difference: 1,817

chart

Side 2: 231
Difference: 0

chart

Side 2: 16,569,724
Difference: 5,915,753

chart

Side 2: 1,613,619
Difference: 269,633

chart
[/spoil]

Another delusional ONE member, probably a new mergee trying to boast about his new tribe?
Guys seriously need to stop adding LL as it just makes you looks desperate and pathetic. That's just expansion not a war.

[Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ESL
Side 2:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 111
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 1,294,515
Side 2: 743,025
Difference: 551,490

chart

So no, you're not ahead.

DeletedUser

Lol, no matter how many times we point out, they keep adding LL. They need em :p

DeletedUser

[spoil]Hi guys thought id get on target on how bad we are doing.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LL~, GotRob, PITA, =GTC=

Total conquers:

Side 2: 3,966
Difference: 1,813

chart

Side 2: 214
Difference: 17

chart

Side 2: 16,546,962
Difference: 5,892,991

chart

Side 2: 1,490,002
Difference: 146,016

chart

You could aregue that freeman be included in these stats. But i dont have the time to add him as i for got when i did this. But 4v1 and we are positive. We are SO BAD!!! I know[/spoil]

While we're at it, let's add the 33k player that was nobled by ~ONE~, because clearly that shows a challenge and is a good representation of your abilities :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

While the stats favour GotRob&Co slighty and the war is far from over, I do think GotRob&Co has a bit better coordination due to successful OP's on freeman and neghborhoodthugs

DeletedUser

Your semantics are beautiful. Sure, take away from the point of him leaving :icon_wink:.

Semantics are the study of meaning... When someone says someone is arguing semantics, they usually mean that someone is arguing with someone, when they're really saying the same thing. So... You think that being kicked is the same as leaving? I mean, yes, both ways he did leave. In an example of why this isn't semantics though: If you shoot someone in the face, or they shoot themself in the face, the person is still dead... But I doubt anything would think they're the same thing.

I hope you enjoy it, really, but that doesn't mean everyone else does or others wouldn't have left and quoted the Time merge as some of the reasons. Hardly seamless, I'd say.

People quoted the Time merger specifically as their reason that they left? Can you quote them? I can't really prove that no one ever said that, but I haven't seen it.

Seriously? Do I have to quote the progression of the conversation? Goldenrat shows a bunch of people leaving, including dmcd. Blue eyed sandwalker says "Oh, it's called restructuring". I specify that dmcd was not a part of the group. Is that really something you had to get out there :icon_rolleyes:?

So what you're saying is that no one actually said that DMCD was in fact part of the restructuring. Golden Rat asked if ONE was falling apart, Blue Eyes says, "No, we're restructuring" and references Fremen, which DMCD was never associated with. Weak correlation at best. Grasping?

"At their current trend", is what I said. Yes, you could turn it around. But at the current trend, it obviously won't go well. Honestly, I'm not even sure why you bothered to respond if you weren't reading the post.

Well.... An enemy could noble two villages and call it a trend. Technically it's true. On the other hand, we could say that our current trend is a weak start and a better finish. Which is also tenically true. It's all a matter of perspective.

DeletedUser84667

Lol, no matter how many times we point out, they keep adding LL. They need em :p

Why wouldn't we? They are sending attacks and defending against ours costing us nukes, time, and resources. Of course we will include them just like any other enemy tribe.

A noob with troops still has troops. Their stats/value does not decrease based on the players individual skill, so them catting us or hitting us with nukes still hurts, and it hurts us more to nuke them then most other players in other tribes due to Morale.

DeletedUser

Semantics are the study of meaning... When someone says someone is arguing semantics, they usually mean that someone is arguing with someone, when they're really saying the same thing. So... You think that being kicked is the same as leaving? I mean, yes, both ways he did leave. In an example of why this isn't semantics though: If you shoot someone in the face, or they shoot themself in the face, the person is still dead... But I doubt anything would think they're the same thing.

People quoted the Time merger specifically as their reason that they left? Can you quote them? I can't really prove that no one ever said that, but I haven't seen it.

So what you're saying is that no one actually said that DMCD was in fact part of the restructuring. Golden Rat asked if ONE was falling apart, Blue Eyes says, "No, we're restructuring" and references Fremen, which DMCD was never associated with. Weak correlation at best. Grasping?

Well.... An enemy could noble two villages and call it a trend. Technically it's true. On the other hand, we could say that our current trend is a weak start and a better finish. Which is also tenically true. It's all a matter of perspective.

This is my last response to Gearhound, as I know the forum community hates when we clog up the forums. All that need be said is that his first quote, telling me about how semantics is "the study of meaning" was enough to prove his misinformation. Wikipedia is not a valid source:

"Linguistic semantics is the study of meaning that is used to understand human expression through language. Other forms of semantics include the semantics of programming languages, formal logics, and semiotics."

I think it's fairly obvious that I'm talking about linguistic choices of words and their meanings, and your attempt to debate them with me. Linguistic semantics is still semantics.

Further, being kicked or leaving may not be exactly the same, but they do have the same basic reasoning behind it; there was some sort of problem that was unresolvable at the time that showed a clear lack of ability to effectively communicate and solve itself without him leaving or being kicked. That shows internal problems. Not to mention that all I said was that he didn't leave due to restructuring, that he was kicked due to problems in the tribe. If you want to change the "was kicked" to "left", feel free. It's not going to make a difference.

Me said:
Seriously? Do I have to quote the progression of the conversation? Goldenrat shows a bunch of people leaving, including dmcd. Blue eyed sandwalker says "Oh, it's called restructuring". I specify that dmcd was not a part of the group.

By the gods, I doubt I've ever seen someone try to so deliberately misconstrue my words. I specifically said he was not associated with the group, not associated with restructuring, and you tell me I am. What more do I have to do for you to read?

And for the last time, I'm not saying it couldn't turn around. However, your ridiculous example and the losses of 50-126 in favor of your enemies over the past month is not a "2 village loss" that quickly turns around. Especially when the losses are getting worse in ratio (in total for the war, you are down 111-164, and in the past week it's been 18-64). All stats are including Fremen. Anything else you want to nit-pick? Feel free, really, but I'm not clogging up the forums if you're not even going to bother to read my posts :icon_neutral:.

Damutantman, while they do cost you troops and nukes and defense, to include them would be akin to GotRob including all of the small tribes they fight, and =GTC=, and ESL, and then claiming that they are winning because their war stats vs. small tribes is far superior to yours. You effectively get nowhere when you don't look at the wars that actually matter, because I can assure you that ~LL~ losing their war is expected. It's all in perspective, and if your players see you losing wars to GotRob, ESL, and =GTC= while winning against ~LL~, I can assure you that it's not going to change their perspectives on the quality of the tribe.